Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/troovus/status/1538631200511860736

e: I found photos of the real 'packed' event. They probably used everyone there for the 3rd photo

https://twitter.com/JaynePDunn/status/1538173960701067264

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jun 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Stop teasing us with this weak kompromat, post the piss tapes! :jerkbag:

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

https://twitter.com/trendylefty/status/1538608255534088193

The fakes are so low–effort it's almost concerning. Is Labour HQ reduced to doctoring propaganda shots with MS Paint?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
wuwurugh uh'll huv you know i haffa stronk following of fairy folk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Random Integer
Oct 7, 2010

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/flglmn/status/1538513817272999938
tradesmen nowadays having hobbies and talking to their friends, what is the world coming to

Im just trying to square being a "history buff" as woke with the average Daily Mail readers obsessive desire to live in the past. Is constantly fixating on WW2 and the Empire woke?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Actual history is quite at odds with the world they like to imagine existed in the past.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/siennamarla/status/1538939029315624961

lower than poo poo

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Always trust keith to unerringly navigate to the most terrible fence sitting possible, thus annoying everybody.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
the funny part is how little good it does them lol

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Oh yeah, like they don't seem to get that if you try and do that all you get is people on both sides telling everyone how loving poo poo you are. And at best it makes you look like a non entity with no opinions on anything.

Today the express is running a headline by grant shapps saying people will never forgive labour for refusing to denounce strikes, and now keith is trying to make labour not look like they support strikes, so people who think strikes are bad will focus on the former, and people who think strikes are good will focus on the latter. Nobody's gonna be out there going "hmm we must be charitable about this" they're gonna think the worst of him cos he's an unlikeable twat in charge of a major political party.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jun 20, 2022

Random Integer
Oct 7, 2010

Having positions on things is unelectable. What the public want is a faceless gray void absent of all meaning, thats electability.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

crispix posted:

You can sing all the right notes but the judges still hate you.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

OwlFancier posted:

Always trust keith to unerringly navigate to the most terrible fence sitting possible, thus annoying everybody.

Actually now photoshopping people onto fences

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Random Integer posted:

Im just trying to square being a "history buff" as woke with the average Daily Mail readers obsessive desire to live in the past. Is constantly fixating on WW2 and the Empire woke?

You see history should only be studied by people like Jacob Rees-Mogg or Johnson. The builders should only discuss who is the best England striker of the last 10 years and which page 3 girl has the best tits. By doing more they're engaging in woke class war.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

TACD posted:

https://twitter.com/trendylefty/status/1538608255534088193

The fakes are so low–effort it's almost concerning. Is Labour HQ reduced to doctoring propaganda shots with MS Paint?
Someone further down the comments claiming to be the photographer with a higher res shot from the same angle:

https://twitter.com/juliasuzanne76/status/1538623047741186049?t=r4Xmv4h67UV84jCJRHM8FA&s=19

Oct 4, 2005

What is the point of this man?

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Someone further down the comments claiming to be the photographer with a higher res shot from the same angle:

https://twitter.com/juliasuzanne76/status/1538623047741186049?t=r4Xmv4h67UV84jCJRHM8FA&s=19

The Kieth-spiracy deepens…

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP
That broken wall looks further along from where Horse thinks it is.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Has Simon Lightwood done anything to piss off Sir Ken Starlin?

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

crispix posted:

It's incredible that they have never learned that the Tories, the press, the media and all the hangers-on will always accused you of wanting to turn the trains communist, guillotine the Queen with a blade made from the melted down remains of the Avro Vulcan and turn Buckingham Palace into a hostelry for transgender Muslim asylum seekers. It doesn't matter how accommodating and moderate you are, if there's a micron of policy gap between Labour and the Tories, that's the treatment they'll get it. Blair, Brown, Milliband, Corbyn, Starmer - they were all hyped up as dangerous radicals who wanted to overthrow the bedrock of society and steal all your stuff. Dancing to the opinion-shapers' tune gets you absolutely nowhere.

Labour were always going to be blamed for these strikes - I saw one take that went:

"Starmer's union paymasters are throwing their weight around."
"The RMT hasn't funded the Labour Party for over a decade."
"Ummm...well, Starmer is showing he'll do their bidding to try and get them to start donating again!"

They can try and 'stand back and let the Tories own the problem' all they want, but the Tories never own any issue and Labour will end up taking the blame, whatever they do.

So why not stand with the strikers and at least win the support and respect of at least one group of would-be voters?

Because you're a useless waste of space whose plan is not actually to improve the Labour Party's electoral prospects, perhaps??

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Labour keep thinking that if only they could have a leader as purely centrist as snowy white bread, they'd win power.
But they're too blinkered to be aware that their poster boy for bland neoliberal shithousery - Macron - just got hammered in the legislative elections.

The French people more or less explicitly said "He's better than a fascist, but we don't want him to have any power at all."

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
its a person standing behind a tree, please put away your tinfoil hats for now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Keith's got trees.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I suppose one takeaway is that people find starmer so untrustworthy and boring that they can't help but buy into weird Photoshop conspiracy theories.

Robot Mil
Apr 13, 2011

Necrothatcher posted:

Heathrow is completely hosed and now I am stranded in the Arctic.

This is making me really nervous, I'm (in theory) flying in from Canada this week for a funeral, absolutely worst week for it with the rail strikes too but not much planning you can do around deaths.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/reuterspictures/status/1538818811725479940always love a good photo-op

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

They should have had him sampling beer at a brewery he would have been much more photogenic

This man has not eaten a broccoli in his life

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jun 20, 2022

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Imagine having some nice broccoli in your stir fry for dinner and finding out he'd touched them with his custard fingers you'd wanna gawk

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

"helps"

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

AH SAY AH SAY ARE ASHLEH

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Broccoli produced 17 Bond films, it's a great honour to be photographed with him :britain:

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Necrothatcher posted:

Went for a wander, here's some nice pics.

You can see my old house from up there! But why would you visit Tromsø in the summer? There's barely any skiing and no northern lights at all.

e: I do recommend a late night trip to Sommarøy if you have time, though. It's cool to sit on the edge of the island and see the sun fail to set over the ocean. And you can climb nearby Ørnfløya beforehand, which has great views and often you can see the sea eagles.

big scary monsters fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 20, 2022

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like that there is the sail in case you decide to take the peninsula pillaging.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

That was the best photo? Presumably they took multiple photos

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish

Guy just knows every time a camera's on him, cold war Steve gets another week of material

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

That was the best photo? Presumably they took multiple photos

He was trying to shove it up his nose in the other photos.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

I like to imagine that seagulls started as a portmanteau of that.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
its not like this content is hard to produce these days

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Nonsense posted:

Keith's got trees.

Sold out seats to hear Boring Keith speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

NotJustANumber99 posted:

its not like this content is hard to produce these days

Bottom left is my new short horror story. Man arrives in a village in Buckinghamshire, drives to a normal looking Morrisons a few miles away on the outskirts of a nondescript retail park.

Every member of staff is Boris Johnson. They all stand in silence sorting produce into crates.

The geometry of the store isn't right, he moves to leave, there's nothing but more produce sections, more little islands full of vegetables, more shelves, more Borum hanging around staring at crates of produce. Infinite leafy greens. Sunlit uplands.