Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

exmarx posted:

you get to hear liz's delight

sometimes this type of thing is one of the brightest corners of a dull day… :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i frequently think about the goon who posted about how his dad listens to truanon on his nightly walks and texts his son about listening to "brace and liz" lol. hell,

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

i frequently think about the goon who posted about how his dad listens to truanon on his nightly walks and texts his son about listening to "brace and liz" lol. hell,

lmao

(I bet he thinks of brace as his other, cool son…)

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
cumtown premium directly attacking me for being 46 years old :rip:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Goa Tse-tung posted:

cumtown premium directly attacking me for being 46 years old :rip:

time to go out to the ice floe, grandpa

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1536687735255220228?s=20&t=3xV5kDhheAC4t26RC0mAYQ
https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1538966965791989761?s=20&t=3xV5kDhheAC4t26RC0mAYQ

Dasha is part of a color revolution attempt in Vatican City.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

The pivot to christofacism. Who could have seen it coming.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Maybe Dasha will become the first Poster's Pope, issuing official missives and bulls about her various enemies

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Maybe they saw even a loser like Matt Taibbi could pivot right successfully.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i don't like that!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Podcasts more like Godcasts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
is that lori lightfoot?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Smythe posted:

is that lori lightfoot?

And former NBA star and known 7 footer Chris Bosh, yes

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

projecthalaxy posted:

that doesnt look anything like bosh what the gently caress. what happened to him after he got holes in his lungs

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This, is a beautiful photograph that shows " the human spirit"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ramadu posted:

that doesnt look anything like bosh what the gently caress. what happened to him after he got holes in his lungs

You could say hes a little... light on his feet now.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

https://twitter.com/nobody_stop_me/status/1538760382197641216?s=20&t=A7OT-cfpP0o1YhuhK_LQyA

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lol, shameful plea for peace

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

always fun to see rich media personalities resorting to the same pathetic tactics as forums posters

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

That’s a lotta O’s.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[dasha to harvey weinstein] that's what we call 'rolling with the punches'

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

always fun to see rich media personalities resorting to the same pathetic tactics as forums posters

In a world where people become rich media personalities simply by posting, what’s the difference?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Ytlaya posted:

This, is a beautiful photograph that shows " the human spirit"

Lol

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

projecthalaxy posted:

ok so i thought i was legit going insane from covid or whatever. that photo was a photoshop of his face. what the gently caress man, it was juuuuuuuuuust different enough

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

they post worse than forums posters. they all post like stupid newbies who can’t log off. fishmech or pick would drive any of them insane without breaking a sweat

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Ramadu posted:

ok so i thought i was legit going insane from covid or whatever. that photo was a photoshop of his face. what the gently caress man, it was juuuuuuuuuust different enough

they were both photoshopped to be Adam 'bug' Friedland

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Fly Molo posted:

they post worse than forums posters. they all post like stupid newbies who can’t log off. fishmech or pick would drive any of them insane without breaking a sweat

not so, for they draw strength from their followers and their clout. it is a gross corruption of the old ways; the power of the algorithm

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Posting irl is basically Kung Fu in a wuxia setting. Everyone does it and the power differentials between posters are be more spead out than DBZ sagas.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
great new ep of the neoliberal podcast

https://twitter.com/ne0liberal/status/1539249480217812996

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I will not listen to the episode of "The Neoliberal Podcast" about John Oliver.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

John Oliver is getting worse at comedy and it’s making the left nervous

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Gripweed posted:

i assumed it was ironic but i looked at some reviews and never mind i guess

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Turning a big dial that says "trad" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for a reaction

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Gripweed posted:

same. also jeff maurer seems like a piece of poo poo. straight up neoliberal braindamaged piece of poo poo whose QQ-ing about china being oppressive american-haters and left getting too woke or some poo poo.

also

quote:

Here’s the weird Covid-era thing that I did: I renovated a condo. I bought the shittiest condo in Brooklyn, fixed it up, and sold it. FWIW, the shittiest condo in Brooklyn is pretty lovely; this place had a literal loving hole in the floor. One reason why I’m very aware that most major cities are experiencing a housing crisis and constantly write about the need to build more houses is that I know that if I hadn’t come along, some family would have bought that condo and just told their kids “Watch out for the hole.”

The renovation worked
ooo aaa i flipped a house.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

same. also jeff maurer seems like a piece of poo poo. straight up neoliberal braindamaged piece of poo poo whose QQ-ing about china being oppressive american-haters and left getting too woke or some poo poo.

also

ooo aaa i flipped a house.

Now instead of “watch out for that hole” that family can say “we can’t afford to live here anymore but you’re going to make a lot of new friends when the state takes you away from us because we’re homeless!”

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Hooplah posted:

i assumed it was ironic but i looked at some reviews and never mind i guess

Thanks for saving me the click because lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Turning a big dial that says "trad" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for a reaction

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1539061333789917187?t=F4-zyZBFDgqlACKji5U6lA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
yeah, most people had pretty dumb takes at 17

speaking of kids, anyone email Virgil about the late Chapo?