Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Hitler in a Munich bar, circa 1930: "Hahaha, very good one Hans. You know, that gives me an idea."

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

Someone has to defend Todd’s honor.

:hai:

Sub-Actuality posted:

toddler covered in pixy stix dust excited that he just discovered the word 'gently caress'

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol that lurker whips some major llama rear end boys. Good poo poo.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

luckily they have a whole day to relax and will come back to the thread rested and recharged

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

It was just a silly joke Adolf, we don’t actually need to fit 54 people in a volkswagen. Come on, just let it go.

also lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I got the tude now posted:

Someone has to defend Todd’s honor.

getting an epiphany here...

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

You see those meddling kids over there?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

It was just a silly joke Adolf, we don’t actually need to fit 54 people in a volkswagen. Come on, just let it go.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic posted:

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
I wish my wife loved me like that schizophrenic guy loves Starfield

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I respect his love of brands

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
In an attempt to save my loveless marriage: Honey, I'm home! [muttering to myself like the Oblivion voice actor errors] can we do that one over again? [Getting really up close to my wife to speak to her so it looks like Bethesdas stupid way of zooming in on NPCs that are talking to you] //wife chooses the divorce dialogue tree// Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

insane anime posted:

In an attempt to save my loveless marriage: Honey, I'm home! [muttering to myself like the Oblivion voice actor errors] can we do that one over again? [Getting really up close to my wife to speak to her so it looks like Bethesdas stupid way of zooming in on NPCs that are talking to you] //wife chooses the divorce dialogue tree// Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

getting a negative disposition from the wife on all four of the speech wheel wedges today, gents

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

insane anime posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

insane anime posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mulholland drive nightmare hobo posting energy.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

TheNamedSavior posted:

Are you loving kidding me? Do you have a brain? STOP COMPARING A FICTIONAL CARTOON LIZARD TO A WAR CRIMINAL! If you played the entirety of Undertale and came to the conclusion that Alphys is anything CLOSE to a real life monster who tortured children...then I am convinced that you are either an awful person or know nothing about the VERY real horrors of WW2 and there is almost nothing I can say but that you need to :frogout:.

TheNamedSavior posted:

Also great job passively ignoring what I said about WW2 dead and my family, guys. Guess you guys are just as cowardly as her!

Made the mistake of reading up that thread earlier lmao

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jun 21, 2022

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My thoughts exactly tbh. Glad someone's saying it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

insane anime posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

insane anime posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
*87 unread posts* oh sweet I guess Nintendo finally announced the big dir……. :yikes:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

holy poo poo lol.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

TheNamedSavior posted:

They're literally letting you actually visit your parents in this game if you pick a certain starting trait, don't blame me for suggesting they might have actual effort put in this game, jesus.

Hmm, I wonder why this trait hits this guy so hard lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
lmfao games posters ftw

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

heehee posted:

lmfao games posters ftw

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002