Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Pantsless posting is always okay, but don't get in the washing machine yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

sometimes i sit in the corner of a laundromat, desperately waiting for a customer to come in so i can watch them put the clothes in the machine while i watch, my body will not stop shaking and sweating until i get to watch them start the thing. If only it would last for longer than a few hours, as the next day, I have to sit there again, waiting for my next shot...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

sometimes i sit in the corner of a laundromat, desperately waiting for a customer to come in so i can watch them put the clothes in the machine while i watch, my body will not stop shaking and sweating until i get to watch them start the thing. If only it would last for longer than a few hours, as the next day, I have to sit there again, waiting for my next shot...

Buddy I'm up to 6 hours a day watching people fold their towels. Yeah, it's a lot, but it's maintenance, I can manage this. I can. I'm still getting things done but like, you know. My wife left me over the towels, she says it's "not normal."

Manifisto

baka fwocka fwame posted:

hello i am back i guess on byob

heya bff good to see you posting again!

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

hello i am back i guess on byob

i am ex-discord and ex-trashed crew keeping it that way for now & in perpetuity probably i no longer get effed up to the max because reasons and discord was always a good way to interject troublesome things into the byob sybclave

hello & welcome, welcome & chat, hello forever, hello

whats a meta dad is that like your dad sharing the latest meme abotu osteoporosis on your facebook

welcome back, friend!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

roomforthetuna posted:

I saw a good meta dad joke today.

It's inappropriate to make a dad joke if you've never fathered a child. That would be a faux pa.

i sent this to my dad and got "Arrrrggghhhh..." in response

thank you

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

baka of lathspell

list of life hacks that work without fail every time flawless:
???
???
???
put loving whatever in a rice cooker (someone tell me if this will eventually explode it)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

cruft

???
???
???
put loving whatever in a rice cooker (someone tell me if this will eventually explode it)

TNT will definitely eventually explode it. Other things might too!

baka of lathspell

yea im on that 100 percent incendiary diet i like my guts to feel the same pain i do

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

more falafel please

forums poster

???
???
???

if you think of a rice cooker as a bowl that gets hot as long as there's still at least a little bit of water in it, it can free your thinking

also roger ebert wrote a whole rear end book about cooking in a rice cooker. yeah that one

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

ChubbyChecker

https://i.imgur.com/Hrb2CJE.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/Q5T3ldM.mp4

xcheopis

Silly kitties!

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm cleaning all the goddamn things. tfw you're having people over for the solstice and the last time you put a real effort into cleaning your house was the equinox

Goons Are Gifts

yea im on that 100 percent incendiary diet i like my guts to feel the same pain i do

goddamn I feel this!!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

more falafel please posted:

I'm cleaning all the goddamn things. tfw you're having people over for the solstice and the last time you put a real effort into cleaning your house was the equinox

Sounds like it would just be easier to move tbh

Goons Are Gifts

Just imagine the conversation with the real estate agent

cruft

Goons Are Great posted:

Just imagine the conversation with the real estate agent

I can assure you that real estate agents deal with hoarders all the time.

beer pal

good to see u bff

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

my food life hack that i just invented is that did u know u can put your leftover pizza in a sealed container instead of putting the whole pizza box in the fridge and it wont get all dried out and stale

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

beer pal posted:

my food life hack that i just invented is that did u know u can put your leftover pizza in a sealed container instead of putting the whole pizza box in the fridge and it wont get all dried out and stale
But then it will just be pizza, not leftover pizza, and what's the point, you already had pizza.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I wish I was on sewer and not septic because sometimes a guy wants to do the laundry and take a shower at almost the same time and not have the risk of feces on the lawn

Also have you guys ever seen a wild bunny? They are wicked cute :3:

Escape From Noise

Gold bunghole. I am brewing another batch of yuzu Cha pale ale. I didn't get as much sleep as I should have last night, but I'm doing okay. Should be a pretty straightforward day.

Escape From Noise

Nothing quite like a bracing spray of boiling hot water to your stomach at 9 in the am I tell u wot.

Bad Video Games

I should be sleeping but it sounds like an actual loving gunfight is going on at the end of the street and that's not normal also I'm in a cul de sac and this isn't a fun time.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Walla posted:

I should be sleeping but it sounds like an actual loving gunfight is going on at the end of the street and that's not normal also I'm in a cul de sac and this isn't a fun time.

I'm hoping it's just fireworks. Either way stay safe my orb.

baka of lathspell

Walla posted:

this is steadily becoming the new normal for like my city and everyone i talk to tbh

thoughts and prayers fellow goon make sure to post again soon

Goons Are Gifts

good morning yobsters, if you haven't followed our spaceship recently, we just crash landed in GWS so it is time to EAT
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918699&pagenumber=282#lastpost

ChubbyChecker

sephiRoth IRA posted:

I wish I was on sewer and not septic because sometimes a guy wants to do the laundry and take a shower at almost the same time and not have the risk of feces on the lawn

Also have you guys ever seen a wild bunny? They are wicked cute :3:

they really are

there's a colony near my parents

Bad Video Games

Thanks guys. It was definitely gunfire, but there's no news about it or signs of anything. It was probably some guys on the farm 1/2 a mile away which happens pretty often, just not usually that late at night. Also I've only ever heard shotgun blasts from there, but there was definitely at least 1 automatic as well.

this is steadily becoming the new normal for like my city and everyone i talk to tbh

thoughts and prayers fellow goon make sure to post again soon

That sucks. :( I live in a town of roughly 80,000, but we're rural enough that there're half a dozen 50 acre farms in town.

sephiRoth IRA

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Zoom meetings are punishment from an angry universe

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sinners In The Hands of an Angry Boss

more falafel please

forums poster

gold mango byob I had a dream that the style sheet changed to lavender and orange and it wasn't even the SPOOPY season

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

more falafel please posted:

gold mango byob I had a dream that the style sheet changed to lavender and orange and it wasn't even the SPOOPY season

Escape From Noise

It is very hot and I got heat rash brewing today. Thankfully, next brew day is supposed to be even hotter.

baka of lathspell

what the hell

treasure bear

good news, rough and tumble gang is back and once again weedposting will be illegal

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

Nothing quite like a bracing spray of boiling hot water to your stomach at 9 in the am I tell u wot.

reminds me of setting up electric fences first thing in the morning and getting shocked. better than coffee.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

treasure bear posted:

good news, rough and tumble gang is back and once again weedposting will be illegal

excuse me

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

reminds me of setting up electric fences first thing in the morning and getting shocked. better than coffee.

At least I had my burn ointment in my bag as per usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

stand-by, details to follow