Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Flint_Paper posted:

At 3am I searched "Crungus" on the mini Dall E thing, and accidentally created a new kind of cryptid. Just over 24hrs later it's already reached the :regd08: stage

https://twitter.com/Brainmage/status/1538111384390619136?t=369tjdVNSyM_cfxGFKVpjA&s=19
Are you saying crungus got big?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/plushifoxed/status/1538362152599306241

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/irinablok/status/1538573230184665093

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

EVIL Gibson posted:

gently caress, I wish I was in the beta because I want to see Kermit the frog in Afro Samurai.

did this ever happen?
well, it's happening again.

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Lyrics to "Used Butt Plug from the Flea Market" by Raffi:

I've heard of the girl who takes off her panties
And uses a butt plug from a flea market
She puts it in her poop-hole so her husband
Can smell the used butt plug from the flea market

Used butt plug from the flea market
Put in a poor, dirty guy's rear end in a top hat

I know how you feel about the girl
Who puts a rubber in her poop-hole
The reason she won't be around much longer
Is because she'll probably die a virgin

Put in the pussy of a little pussy

I've seen a couple girls who took off their clothes
And put rubber toys in their holes
And that's not my idea of what's really good
Because rubber toys leave a sticky smell

Put in a poor, dirty guy's rear end in a top hat
https://textsynth.com/playground.html

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm just gonna say it: not as catchy as his kids material

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Let me describe for you the perfect wizard:

1. She will have large, glowing eyes.
2. Her
voice will have that same tone as a demonic growl.
3. She will never wear makeup.
4. Her hair will always be perfectly messy.
5. Her clothes will never fit correctly.
6. Her hands and feet will be covered with cuts and scars.
7. Her nails will be filed, not bitten.
8. She will be always smiling.
9. She will eat anything, everything.
10. She will be beautiful, yet somehow frightening at the same time.
11. Her room will always be messy, full of garbage.
12. She will have several boyfriends and a huge collection of tattoos and piercings.
13. She will never be clean.
14. She will always smell like old cheese.
15. She will wear jeans all the time.
16. She will wear all kinds of hats.
17. She will have a big, red nose.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Setting: Bender from Futurama and the Hedonism Bot are going to kill all the humans. They have a problem though and that is they can't tell what a human is anymore

Bender: Well, time to kill all the humans!
Hedonism Bot:
[sarcastically] How can we tell which humans to kill?
Bender: Don't you have a machine that can detect humans?
Hedonism Bot: No, that's the stupidest thing I ever heard. I don't need a stupid human-detecting machine. We need a dumb killing machine!
Bender: Alright, then kill everyone.
Hedonism Bot: I can't kill everyone. No, I only need to kill, like, one-third.
Bender: Well, how can we tell which ones to kill?
Hedonism Bot: Uh, well, how would you like it if I killed you and you weren't human?
Bender: Oh, that's a good one. I would hate it!
Hedonism Bot: Well, I would be killing you and I'd hate it!
Bender: Well, that's a good sign.
Hedonism Bot: Yeah! Good job!
Bender: Now, let's go kill all the humans.
Hedonism Bot: I'll kill 'em all!
Bender: Well, you're the human.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
I was looking for a suitable prompt while listening to Chapo's review of "Wonder Woman 1984"

:hmmyes:

TextSynth posted:

Rub the magic wish dildo and rub it against your g-spot or your coochie or your love tunnels.

And if you want your own magic wish dildo that you will use in the future to make your wishes come true, just order one from us. We'll ship it out within 10 business days.

The size of our magic wish dildo is 5.5 inches.

Customer reviews about Magic Wish

"This is a great toy. I'm usually on the search for a toy that vibrates with a strong pulsing vibration, and this one does! It lasts all night, and is a great deal! I like a big, fat bullet vibrator, and I also like the smaller ones. This is a great vibe for a small girl to use when with the boyfriend, or for me to use when on my own. I love the strong vibration and the pulsing! I'm buying more of these, and I'm not shy about saying so to all of my friends, either. If you're a fan of this bullet style vibrator, this is the toy for you! I recommend it!" -Tiffany

"I like this toy! It's thick and solid, and it really does seem to be made from one piece of material. The inside is nice and clean (although a bit rough-ish for my own preferences), and the design makes it fun to fondle, especially if you're using a lot of lube. The strong vibration will keep you going, but it's still not too intense for everyday use. I like it a lot." -Karen

"This is an all around good vibrator, it is really firm, nice thick head, good motor, and good vibration. It feels very real and it is nice and soft at the same time. Definitely would buy this again. It's a small enough toy to easily fit into my purse but it's strong enough to give a really nice feeling and the girth is great. You get a variety of settings, so you can get what ever vibe you want, but I personally like the bullet setting." -Catherine

:nws: Dall-E mini :nws:

:nws: Neural Blender :nws:

:stare:

I possibly should have picked something else.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1539207365664325633?s=20&t=MnsuWmFki6D3n7eAG5Nq1Q

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/HyperboIeva/status/1539282287984095232

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
From the cryptid thread:

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

This is the Brungus, a creature from German folklore. Every summer solstice in Bavaria (where the Brungus legend originated from in the 12th century), children hang branches of beech trees (has to be beech, no spruce, pine, or oak. This enrages him) on their bedroom ceilings during the holiday known as Brungusfeiern. Kids that don't do that get eaten by the Brungus.

and...

quote:

The Brungus is a child-eating tree-creature from German folklore. Now it's getting a horror film adaptation from an acclaimed Hollywood director. Here is the press release which contains details about the director, writer, actors, and plot summary:

“The Brungus” is an exciting new horror feature film directed by Joe Johnston (The Rocketeer, Captain America: First Avenger, “Jurassic Park”) who will co-write the screenplay with David Self (“Mud”, “The Invisible War”). The film will be produced by the veteran producers Robert Jaffe (“The Terminator”, “Blade Runner”), Frank Marshall (“Harry Potter”, “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”) and Tom Rosenberg (“The Game Plan”, “The Game Plan”), with Mark Canton, Greg Shapiro and Joe Medjuck as executive producers. Shooting begins this week in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Set in modern day Germany, the film tells the story of “The Brungus”, a blood-thirsty creature who feeds on children. The film follows the search for the Brungus and the discovery that it has now evolved into a monstrous, shape-shifting thing that preys on both men and women.

Johnston said, “The film is about a tree-dwelling creature, but a creature that will inspire the darkest fears. I wanted to bring it back to the kind of creature feature I grew up watching as a child. My hope was to create a monster movie that would be as frightening, but also emotionally complex.”

“It's a tree-dwelling creature and a little bit like the Chupacabras. It has a child-like form but becomes something completely different,” Johnston continued. “It's a creature that has to be found. It is primal and frightening.”

With Johnston at the helm, the team are confident that The Brungus will scare audiences worldwide.

Johnston said, “We've had a great working relationship with Joe and are excited to be working together. We both know how to put our own unique mark on a story, while being true to the horror genre.”

Actor John Cusack will portray the character that looks like a human but isn't, but is quite something different underneath. Johnston noted, “We don't think of Cusack as just a human being. He has the capacity to become anything, and he becomes this monster.”

Sure, that's about what I expected. Here's the poster:

And a look at the monster design:

...but how about we run it one more time just to see what we get?

quote:

The Brungus is a child-eating tree-creature from German folklore. Now it's getting a horror film adaptation from an acclaimed Hollywood director. Here is the press release which contains details about the director, writer, actors, and plot summary:

The Brungus Is Coming
The Brungus Will Eat You.
"I have eaten many children. Have you ever eaten many children? You cannot count them; there are more than that in the ocean.
You cannot fight a Brungus with a Brungus. You do not even understand what a Brungus is. Brungus eat children, that is why Brungus is the name I have been given.
I am the Brungus, I am the Brungus. And I'm hungry. I am hungry for the taste of a child, for the feel of a child, and I'm ready to taste yours."
Now the Brungus comes. He is hungry for a taste of the child, a taste of the life, a taste of all of the innocence, a taste of the child.
The Brungus is an Academy Award-winning director (The Tree of Life, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) who has come to make a Brungus movie.
You can expect a Brungus like never before, but this time with a new kind of horror, from the inside.
(No, there is no other kind of horror.)
(No, not like the old ones, either.)
You can also expect an all-out musical, a coming of age tale with an all-star cast of child actors and a score unlike anything you've ever heard before.
If that's not enough, they are also casting for child molesters. (If that is not enough, they are also casting for child molesters.)
You can expect a Brungus you have never seen before.

:stonklol:

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

You could post this as an actual trump quote and I’d believe it

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I managed to get a leaked script of the movie

Here is the first page of a screenplay of The Brungus directed by Joe Johnston, a horror film about a child-eating tree-creature from German folklore posted:

INT. FOREST - DAY
A group of YOUNG CHILDREN play in the woods. They laugh and run around, enjoying the day.
Suddenly, the sound of BRANCHES SNAPPING can be heard.
The children stop and look around, frightened.
The camera pans up to reveal the BRUNGUS, a tree-like creature with long, sharp branches. It stares down at the children with hungry eyes.
The children scream and run in all directions.
The Brungus begins to pick them off one by one, impaling them on its branches.
One little girl manages to hide behind a tree. She watches in horror as the Brungus kills all of her friends.
The girl begins to cry, and the Brungus turns its attention to her.
The camera closes in on the girl's terrified face as the Brungus approaches, ready to strike.
FADE TO BLACK.

Here is what users on IMDB thought of it:

And here is what Roger Ebert thought:

Here is a review by Roger Ebert for The Brungus Directed by Joe Johnston, a horror film about a child-eating tree-creature from German folklore posted:

The Brungus is a horror film about a child-eating tree-creature from German folklore. The film is set in the Black Forest, and it's clear from the outset that director Joe Johnston is more interested in creating a mood of eerie supernatural dread than in telling a traditional narrative. The film's opening moments, in which a young boy is menaced by the ominous-looking Brungus while out walking in the woods, are quite effective. The creature is played by Johnston himself, and he's quite convincing as the menacing tree- thing. The rest of the film, however, is a bit of a letdown. The creature doesn't appear nearly enough, and when it does, the effects are often less than convincing. The film's small budget is also evident in the sometimes shoddy production values. Overall, The Brungus is a mixed bag. It's atmospheric and creepy at times, but ultimately it's not terribly effective as a horror film.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

e:

Dareon has a new favorite as of 02:43 on Jun 22, 2022

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

quote:

Tom Rosenberg (“The Game Plan”, “The Game Plan”)

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Ahhhhh I don't like it! :cry:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
https://twitter.com/joolsd/status/1539420452032233472

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
"IKEA instructions to assemble a brain"

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
"Costco D&D Map"

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

https://twitter.com/HeadlineSmasher/status/1539536275908198401

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrdfE_jS2TE&t=1966s

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
I signed up for that gpt3 text playground and am having a blast with it, here's a bunch of things I've had it generate:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:laffo:

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

checks out

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Friend posted:

Gangsta rap lyrics written by Donald Trump

Not Trump or procgen but relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocAdlGi1m6w

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
So, Dall-E Mini knows basically what a bong looks like

And a sex toy.
:nws:

:nws:

And a hamburger, though it doesn't seem to have much idea about regional differences.

It is, however, completely incapable of picturing a hamburger on Mars.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

The last two feature a distinct lack of hamburgers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Who won? Who's next? You decide!

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Paladinus posted:

Who won? Who's next? You decide!

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

:froggonk:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Wafflecopper posted:

The last two feature a distinct lack of hamburgers

Well duh, there's no hamburgers in Mars, stupid

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Turns out DALL·E has a type: women in saris.

https://restofworld.org/2022/dall-e-mini-women-in-saris/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Interesting. We've been playing around with it a bunch in a different group, and we found that showing up a bunch when we started testing out prompts using punctuation symbols and such. I guess those fall into the same category as empty requests.