Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

doubleposting to say “oh you hate cops? why don’t you shoot them then?” is just a mega galaxy brain take i can’t handle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

why are conservatives so absolutely convinced that medical professionals will force people to become a different gender?

Because that's what they would do.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Macron’s party losing its overall majority to hard left alliance – Emmanuel Macron suffered a humiliating night as Jean-Luc Mélenchon’s coalition became the main opposition in France’s parliament" After Ingres.

Telegraph:

After Delaroche.

Matt:

Times:

Keir Starmer tells Labour frontbench they should not join rail strike pickets

Evening Standard:

In Pictures: Summer solstice celebrations at Stonehenge

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
That's an abnormally solid joke for a politoon.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Pay Palm Bomb

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
This is undeniably inspired by that Danziger from the other day, holy poo poo.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

SubG posted:

That's an abnormally solid joke for a politoon.

Matt is consistently the only cartoonist itt who can elicit a sensible chuckle

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

That's why they pay him £650,000 a year

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

seiferguy posted:

Pay Palm Bomb

Shots fired, holy drat

drunkencarp
Feb 14, 2012
I feel like there's a level to this Kelly that I'm not getting.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

drunkencarp posted:

I feel like there's a level to this Kelly that I'm not getting.

Theres a certain famous photo of the Vietnam war...

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

seiferguy posted:

Theres a certain famous photo of the Vietnam war...
And just recently it was used in absolutely atrocious taste for a politoon. Feels like a direct callout.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Holy poo poo that Kelly, that’s amazing

drunkencarp
Feb 14, 2012
"I get it!"

"Oh, now I get it."

The innocent motorist being alone in the frame, rather than among other figures, was what threw me.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Queensland budget handed down by Treasurer Cameron Dick, health the big winner with coal royalties increasing (ABC)
NSW treasurer says budget aims to 'create more opportunities for everyone' (SBS)

Broelman:

'Represents dispossession': Greens leader (Adam Bandt) removes Australian flag from press conference (SBS)

Warren Brown:

Knight:

Spooner:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

seiferguy posted:

Pay Palm Bomb

Pulitzer

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Imagine being this attached to not just a piece of trumped-up cloth, but one that's a hosed-up union jack.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

SCHOOLS THEN, SCHOOLS NOW, TINA TOON

“School days, school days,

Dear old golden rule days

Reading and writing and ‘rithmetic,

Sung to the tune of a hickory stick…”

Our public schools have changed, and not for the better. Ever since the Democrat President, Jimmy Carter, created the Department of Education in 1979, America’s education rankings have fallen. A generation ago, the United States ranked first in the world in higher education, today U.S. ranks near the bottom in a survey of students’ math skills in 30 industrialized countries.

Why? Does the US not spend enough helping teachers in instructing students?

The most recent numbers for K-12 spending reveal that the U.S. spends $14,891 per public school student per year, which totals $762 billion.

762 billion a year is spent on public schools.

And what are you getting for your hard earned tax dollars that fund schools?

Your children are being indoctrinated by the latest “woke” insanity.

Schools used to teach reading and math. Today math is “racist” and the reading is taught during “Drag Queen Story Hour” where an old man with excessive make-up and glittery low cut dresses, will read to your child while asking them if they would like to change their gender. You do not ask a child a question like that. If a child pretends to be a puppy and plays on all fours these people would try and turn the kid into a dog.

Take away the heavy make up, the blue wigs and the rhinestone dresses, and you will have a perverted old man who wants to prey on your children. Keep the freaks out of our schools, they can have their drag shows downtown for adults, they have no business around kids. The only reason they are around kids is because they want to groom them to become sexual playthings for demented souls. They want to destroy the family.

When did this all start and why? Who started the “drag queen story hour” and who funded it to what purpose?

Follow the money.

Parents everywhere have to be on alert for groomer teachers, who gleefully state on Tic Toc they are coming for your kids and are turning them trans with hormone blockers and woke indoctrination. Call out the groomers and run for your local school boards. Isn’t your child worth that?

Better yet, remove them from public schools and begin homeschooling with other neighbors. You will be doing your child a great favor.

-Tina

Assuming the song quote is meant to be wistful, Tina's idea of protecting kids is to bring back corporal punishment.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Raised By Birds posted:

Assuming the song quote is meant to be wistful, Tina's idea of protecting kids is to bring back corporal punishment.

Tell me this is a Kelly and I wouldn’t bat an eye, truly beyond parody

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

Drakyn posted:

Imagine being this attached to not just a piece of trumped-up cloth, but one that's a hosed-up union jack.

This is the power of most your national newspapers being owned by one guy.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Vagabong posted:

This is the power of most your national newspapers being owned by one guy.
I was about to say, extremely coordinated messaging going on.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
"what/the hell" lmao

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Raised By Birds posted:

Tina longing for the halcyon days when you didn't need a badge to beat schoolchildren.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

OK, the teacher on the right is rocking that look.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Nick Anderson

Robert Ariail

Tim Campbell

So, uh, I heard y'all like Tim Campbell toons?

Jeff Danziger

John Deering

Al Goodwyn

Phil Hands

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Brian McFadden

Henry Payne

Joel Pett

Rob Rogers

Jen Sorensen

Jeff Stahler

Scott Stantis

Tom Stiglich

Matt Wuerker

Tony Branco

quote:

Sleepy Rider: Biden falling off his bike is somewhat symbolic of how he’s running the country, he shouldn’t be doing either.
Surprised it took this long for Branco to do a "Biden on a bicycle" toon.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Raised By Birds posted:

Tony Branco

Welp better get ready to see that same poorly drawn bike in every cartoon for the next few weeks.

(It's a powerful symbol)

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Neito posted:

Welp better get ready to see that same poorly drawn bike in every cartoon for the next few weeks.

(It's a powerful symbol)

*throws yet another incorrectly drawn bike on the pile*

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Raised By Birds posted:

Tim Campbell

So, uh, I heard y'all like Tim Campbell toons?

There sure seems to be a few liberal cartoonists jumping onto the anti-trans bandwagon lately. Probably doesn't mean anything.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
Man, Payne just has such a hatred for EVs. It's almost to the point of being a fetish.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
The baffling thing is that they banned transgender women from competing, so the cartoon is just plain wrong on top of being vile.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Raised By Birds posted:

Tony Branco

Note that Biden's riding what used to be termed a "girls' bike" here, which I assume is a insult.

Do they still even make separate boys' and girls' bikes? EDIT: Google sez they do, which depresses me since they exist because of a fashion trend that's been dead for almost a century.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jun 22, 2022

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Be Careful What You Mitch for

Ted Rall posted:

Polls indicate that Democrats are about to suffer a shellacking in the 2022 midterm elections. Voters are unhappy about inflation, supply chain problems and other issues, but Republicans should be careful what they want — once they are in charge of Congress, they will catch much of the blame for the issues that allowed them to win in the first place.

First Dog on the Moon: The horribly twee adventures of Commander Toto – Space Cavoodle

Toto Albanese is the other Australian First Dog.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Be Careful What You Mitch for

Kellies Award: Most Willfully Dense

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
So close to addressing the problem of FPTP voting systems.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
What I really want is a third party that just is exactly the Republican Party platform but going back to using more dogwhistles.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Kchama posted:

The baffling thing is that they banned transgender women from competing, so the cartoon is just plain wrong on top of being vile.

They banned anyone who has gone through ‘male puberty’. I’m assuming that’s the point he is trying to make with the boy being 12 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Note that Biden's riding what used to be termed a "girls' bike" here, which I assume is a insult.

Do they still even make separate boys' and girls' bikes? EDIT: Google sez they do, which depresses me since they exist because of a fashion trend that's been dead for almost a century.

Not only do they still make gendered bikes, but they also make sure to only make the boys' models in my size (185cm). It's pretty dumb, the structural advantage is negligible, but besides occasionally wearing a dress/skirt/kilt/robe, having a lowered bar makes it so much easier to dismount even carrying large items on the back, such as a child.