Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

as the tweet was loading, I was hoping you had picked this one.

And she hasn't deleted it yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

"chopping it up with everyone behind the counter" is running through my head over and over and doing 1d6 sanity damage

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

in this moment, i am euphoric. not because of any russian cheetos blessing, but because i am enlightened by being a new yorker

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

what set is she from

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

Gringo with nasty dreadlocks blasting Ozomatli from backpack speaker at the bodega.

AOC: These are my people :hmmyes:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

more falafel please posted:

the best is the kevin smith one was supposedly written by his wife after he lost a bet

the rest of them are even more dumbass gen xers trying to be actually funny/likable

Also the core message of Smith's tweet once you peel back the actual words is just "I'm still horny for my wife after a decade" which isn't really funny in the same way that "Bernie Sanders drives me to alcholism" is.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

The hoarse whisperer one is my favorite because its him trying to draft off a much more popular thread about fashion and failing miserably

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Fellatio del Toro posted:

in this moment, i am euphoric. not because of any russian cheetos blessing, but because i am enlightened by being a new yorker

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
What was the deal with hoarse, they were a succ lib but also some marketing leech for defense contractors or something?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Fellatio del Toro posted:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

moist turtleneck posted:

What was the deal with hoarse, they were a succ lib but also some marketing leech for defense contractors or something?

I think that's mostly it, yeah

and then Jack Allison successfully trademark trolled him into making a new account

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
the funniest thing about horse guy was his status as a divorced dad

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
"my teenage kid didn't want to go on a road trip with me in my gross 25-year old CRV, can you believe it?!?"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

moist turtleneck posted:

Oil PR guy who lateral moved to defense PR guy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

liz boo!nig

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

*to the tune of drunken sailor*

shocked his balls with his trusty taser, shocked his balls with his trusty taser,
shocked his balls with his trusty taser, ear-lie in the mornin'

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

TeenageArchipelago posted:

*to the tune of drunken sailor*

shocked his balls with his trusty taser, shocked his balls with his trusty taser,
shocked his balls with his trusty taser, ear-lie in the mornin'

destroy this robot imo

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

got her rear end

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Anyone who inflicts their lovely taste in music on others with crappy blue tooth speakers in public deserves to be beaten to death with iron bars.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Anyone who inflicts their lovely taste in music on others with crappy blue tooth speakers in public deserves to be beaten to death with iron bars.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6Whgn_iE5uc

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

/music blasting from the 80s era ghetto blaster I'm carrying on my shoulder as I swagger down the street

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Megillah Gorilla posted:

you’re not entitled to silence just because you’re outside

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol remember when Donald Trump became president

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

ikanreed posted:

he was the harm reduction candidate both times he ran lmao

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

i still struggle to comprehend it sometimes

what's better is that he was pretty much as crazy and funny as anticipated

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
what’s crazier is that he was impeached TWO TIMES and still served a full four year term and installed two Supreme Court justices, effectively ending abortion rights in our country, maybe forever.

lol

lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

you’re not entitled to silence just because you’re outside

can you motherfuckers at least cut that poo poo off when you're IN the grocery store ffs

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

what’s crazier is that he was impeached TWO TIMES and still served a full four year term and installed two Supreme Court justices, effectively ending abortion rights in our country, maybe forever.

lol

lmao

three justices. a majority of the court is now made up of appointees of the loser of the popular vote.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Lib and let die posted:

can you motherfuckers at least cut that poo poo off when you're IN the grocery store ffs

normal grocery store? sure no problem

bodega? lol, lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
PLEASE don't be telling me to turn down my bluetooth speaker while i'm chopping it up with my local bodenga boys behind the counter

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

normal grocery store? sure no problem

bodega? lol, lmao

well yeah obviously. it's classist to not allow your laborers the comfort of music while laboring

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Proust Malone posted:

three justices. a majority of the court is now made up of appointees of the loser of the popular vote.

Working as intended. No mob rule here

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahala_Khagrabari

quote:

Dahala Khagrabari (#51) (Bengali: দাহালা খাগড়াবাড়ী (#৫১)) was an Indian enclave located on the Bangladesh–India border belonging to the district of Cooch Behar in the state of West Bengal. This was a piece of India within a piece of Bangladesh within a piece of India within Bangladesh, making it the only third-order enclave (or counter-counter enclave) in the world until 1 August 2015, when it was ceded to Bangladesh.
It's probably for the better that it's gone, I'm still sad as a map nerd.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

As another cartophile I didn't know they'd ceded it and now I'm bummed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Echo Chamber posted:

cooch

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA11oS2yp1A

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

A cop arrested a black Harvard professor for entering his own home whilst black and Obama responded by inviting that cop to have a beer with him at the whitehouse

FreeRangeHexagon has issued a correction as of 18:44 on Jun 23, 2022

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

cenk uyger running for congress lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
We should imprison only that Uyghur. His nephew already exists in a prison