Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

Bobby looks like they just copied his regular face and pasted it on a bigger body which looks off.

Lol seriously what's with the babyhead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Post-puberty Bobby should get pre-shins blown off Cotton’s figure.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Bobby gets his shins took out in a school shooting and the rest of his body blocks the door halting the shooter and allowing him to be apprehended. Bobby becomes a state hero and hank has never been prouder

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Mega cursed

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
The one true Dale

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/woodrowwhite/status/1536783686074478597?s=21&t=YeWi7T2v6-9sDbs4L5ylmA

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

External Organs posted:

The one true Dale

always thought it was strange they didn't draw him darker skinned after it's revealed in that one episode that he's a native. at least they got joseph right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

It's actually extremely funny

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's actually extremely funny

Something can be cursed and funny :colbert:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

https://twitter.com/woodrowwhite/status/1537195135754113024

this guy is on a roll

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

too coherent

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

why is the pencil in his nose pointy side in

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Shishkahuben posted:

why is the pencil in his nose pointy side in

Because Coach Kleehammer is an idiot.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Yeah, I could never buy that Hank would be at all friendly with Kleehammer after the dude tried to run down a bunch of kids with his car (and mess up the grass on a football field!). Good on Hank for knocking that turd out

The Bible
May 8, 2010

namlosh posted:

Yeah, I could never buy that Hank would be at all friendly with Kleehammer after the dude tried to run down a bunch of kids with his car (and mess up the grass on a football field!). Good on Hank for knocking that turd out

Hank worships Raegan-era Conservatives, no matter what.

He still loves Buck after a ton of poo poo that he would have written anyone else off for long ago.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

that was "sour" Coach Sauers who I don't think ever appeared again

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

you broke my grill posted:

Oops, you’re probably both right.

We were good kids though

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE
May 6, 2007

Kanga-Rat Murder Society

that was "s***" Coach Sauers who I don't think ever appeared again

mods?!? pretty sure slurs like that aren't allowed in gbs

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE posted:

mods?!? pretty sure slurs like that aren't allowed in gbs

????

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Late season joke too

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Boomhauer and I are gonna go out in the parking lot and make out... WE'RE BOTH MEN!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Another Bill posted:

Boomhauer and I are gonna go out in the parking lot and make out... WE'RE BOTH MEN!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

"Sour" Coach Sauers... we were good kids, though

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
AV Club gave the Beavis and Butthead movie high marks

https://www.avclub.com/beavis-and-butt-head-do-the-universe-aims-low-scores-h-1849090871

Making Beavis and Butt-head walking anachronisms like the lead family in The Brady Bunch Movie may sound like a cheap gimmick, but it’s essential to any new audience’s ability to connect with them. In director/creator Mike Judge’s high school days, and throughout the ‘90s, the stupid teens who wore heavy metal T-shirts every day, blew up animals with fireworks, laughed at every sex joke, and “never scored” would likely end up forgotten, in dead-end jobs in some small town. Nowadays, though, those types are on 8chan planning school shootings and sharing Nazi memes. Recall MTV’s conscious attempts after the show’s first season to turn the doofus duo into the sole victims of their own stupidity, after they were initially depicted as genuinely malicious delinquents who smoked, mugged Mexican kids for fireworks, and inhaled stove gas for kicks. Having them unable to use the Internet likewise side-steps a whole lot of contemporary problems.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
hehe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Id like to watch the new beavis and butthead but :hmbol: yeah loving right paying a subscription to paramount of all studios

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner posted:

Id like to watch the new beavis and butthead but :hmbol: yeah loving right paying a subscription to paramount of all studios

did you know you can watch things for free on the internet

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Robo Reagan posted:

did you know you can watch things for free on the internet

NOONER WOULD NEVER STEAL!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Hell yeah for leeching a friend's Paramount account who got it for free for a year from his phone provider anyway.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I can't wait to watch Beavis and Butthead again

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

I can't wait to watch Beavis and Butthead again

I remember going into that last season a few years back pretty skeptically but goddamn it was better than ever.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It would have lasted a lot longer if they put it on any other network.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mike Judge definitely brought his A game to making more Beavis & Butthead...

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/BirdmanDodd/status/1539664611703541760

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Well it is hellworld so yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001