Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
hes gonna live forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i say swears online posted:

I seriously think the odds of half his body not working are like 40% by now, it's been like six weeks

He's campaigning Joe Biden style, would be funny if he still wins despite everything else trending GOP

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I don't think Dr oz has ever eaten a cheese steak

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a ridiculous assertion. the good doctor eats his cheesesteak one forkful at a time just like the average philadelphian

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Dr oz puts lettuce tomato and Swiss on his cheesesteak

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

fetterman at a press conference nonchalantly sipping from a jar of Whiz

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SorePotato posted:

charleys is everywhere here. :sad:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

SorePotato posted:

:barf:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

when was the last time Fetterman was seen in public

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Filthy Hans posted:

people report bigfoot sightings all the time

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

hes been posting pics with his wife at restaurants showing that he is too large even for covid

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

SorePotato posted:

:guillotine:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/lxeagle17/status/1540182601419214848

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

Filthy Hans posted:

I was biking the GAP last week and saw him doing a walk/shuffle down the sidewalk all by himself next to the Bristol Metal plant in Homestead in a white hoodie and cargo jorts. I had to do a double take because at first I thought I saw lurch and then was like, no it's Johnny Fet.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/momsresistnow/status/1540778582418530305

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

https://twitter.com/droz/status/1540390818162302976

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

you

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
John fatherland

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

He is wearing the same white hoodie in every photo or video on his Twitter in the last 2 weeks

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Futureman was cancelled too soon, they could've squeezed out another couple decent seasons with that ensemble

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

synapse posted:

He is wearing the same white hoodie in every photo or video on his Twitter in the last 2 weeks

he's also drinking green beer in each one??

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

i hope Fetterman has enough strength remaining to strangle the life out of this guy

and maybe win the election too but less interested in that one

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Vox Nihili posted:

i hope Fetterman has enough strength remaining to strangle the life out of this guy

and maybe win the election too but less interested in that one

:amen: but idk if it makes a difference in terms of what happens in the real world. I want what’s best for my friends in Turkish media. please do point out ways voting for John Fetterman would make a tangible difference to American and other lives though. maybe im just unfamiliar with the power of a dem senator.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

mawarannahr posted:

:amen: but idk if it makes a difference in terms of what happens in the real world. I want what’s best for my friends in Turkish media. please do point out ways voting for John Fetterman would make a tangible difference to American and other lives though. maybe im just unfamiliar with the power of a dem senator.

once hes in i imagine hell just become another invisible face like every pa senator. maybe the universe will shine some hope down on us and his pensyltucky instincts will make him take a swing at ted cruz or something funny like that but probably not

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

once hes in i imagine hell just become another invisible face like every pa senator. maybe the universe will shine some hope down on us and his pensyltucky instincts will make him take a swing at ted cruz or something funny like that but probably not

it’s a good thing if Oz is losing. he may have harmed more so far in life.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i feel like heart surgery probably goes better if you don't pull the whole thing out so you can hold it in your hand but i'm not a doctor

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

i feel like heart surgery probably goes better if you don't pull the whole thing out so you can hold it in your hand but i'm not a doctor

it would be a fun twist if he was killing all those folks

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

probably still less deadly than telling people on syndicated tv that salmonella isn't real

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaviesBooks/status/1541623439622119426

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

redneck nazgul posted:

Neither is he so it's a wash really

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Beached Whale posted:

I was biking the GAP last week and saw him doing a walk/shuffle down the sidewalk all by himself next to the Bristol Metal plant in Homestead in a white hoodie and cargo jorts. I had to do a double take because at first I thought I saw lurch and then was like, no it's Johnny Fet.

He's always there, I think he lives at the old Steak & Shake

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

deep breath

we gotta get more racist

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The Nastier Nate posted:

deep breath

we gotta get more racist

a vote for John Fetterman is a vote for white supremacy over a Muslim immigrant from the Middle East

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I think Oz is done

The way this statement is phrased is lib-speak and will be seen as such

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ampol_moment/status/1542214700615827456

The influence of the Oval Pawwface is spreading

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'm voting for Dr. Oz now.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’m glad to hear this. It’s worth adding that despite his claims to love and kiss Israel, Dr Oz’s dual allegiance (single, really) means he will be forced to heed Erdoğan’s words if he ever wants to even think about seeing his dear old mother back home. Here they are pictured, probably discussing plans for the endless waves of humanitarian Mavi Marmara 2: Blue Atlantic barges to be deployed against Israel in a couple years:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Is this guy still good or did he do some ideology crimes and get completely cancelled in CSPAM like AOC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

PostNouveau posted:

Is this guy still good or did he do some ideology crimes and get completely cancelled in CSPAM like AOC?

https://twitter.com/matthewkassel/status/1513501006608445441

https://twitter.com/onlinepaleng/status/1514240689495805953

ps he has an MBA and he went to Harvard. class enemy.