Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

stuffed squash blossoms are terrific, if you want something a little more substantial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bandit
Aug 18, 2006

Westbound And Down
Whoever was talking about the 505 green chile/salsa whatever…thanks. It’s delicious.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Zombie Dachshund posted:

stuffed squash blossoms are terrific, if you want something a little more substantial

I've checked for these a few times and my church doesn't have them :cry:

I gotta make a trip to the one on the other side of town tho

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

The Bandit posted:

Whoever was talking about the 505 green chile/salsa whatever…thanks. It’s delicious.

I put that poo poo on everything. Also try the avocado oil mayo if your local church has it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
do they sell fever tree products at anyones? i am spending too much on tonic at regular store. that poo poo goes fast

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

thathonkey posted:

do they sell fever tree products at anyones? i am spending too much on tonic at regular store. that poo poo goes fast

Not tonic, but I've seen the ginger beer at my local church.

The Bandit
Aug 18, 2006

Westbound And Down
I’ve only seen the sparkling grapefruit recently. I can shoot you a recipe for homemade tonic syrup if you want to make your own. It’s a few ingredients upfront and takes a bit of time but is better than most commercially available stuff.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Johnny Truant posted:

Alright I'm going to Costco to buy snacks for a card night tonight, what's something new I should pick up

Whole rib loin

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

BigPaddy posted:

Also try the avocado oil mayo if your local church has it.
Are you talking about the giant jar of Sir Kensington? I bought that once and it separated before I could even use it. Never had mayo do that before.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

It was branded as Chosen Foods. Lasted a while in the fridge.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

david_a posted:

Are you talking about the giant jar of Sir Kensington? I bought that once and it separated before I could even use it. Never had mayo do that before.

You mixed it up and used it right

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Mayo should not separate. It's not like peanut butter where you can reemulsify it with a spoon.

"Mmm Gramma can we pour off the oil and get to the sour albumen? Grampa always lets us"

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, better to waste food then spend ten minutes fixing it.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Or return the defective product with Costco's generous return policy.

"Fixing" a broken emulsion is not easy, or the job of the person who buys sauce mayonnaise from the store.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I attempted to recombine it to no success (and great mess).

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

No fixing required: a great big bottle of Bachan Japanese BBQ sauce. My kids love it (possibly because it’s like 30% sugar) and I’ve been putting it on everything.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

I bought a bunch of those and use it on home made chicken fried rice and it is amazing.

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

Yeah, you can use it as a sauce on basically any sort of stir fry and it’ll be a quick and great dinner.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Went to the business Costco and bought the 2lbs of nacho cheese. Turns out its allium free. Nachos are in my plans gently caress yeah

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

My local Costco also has the 1792 bourbon back, alhamdullilah

Those vegan chicken a patties are good as all get out, too. I’m gonna go absolutely bananas making all a manner of chicken sandwich.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
the wife went to church, praise be for we have vanquished the evil of atkins in this house.

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 24, 2022

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

devmd01 posted:

25 thousand calories in one image (that was asked to be removed for other reasons)

:rip:

Clockwerk fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jun 24, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm buying that $190 kayak and I'm taking it in the bay and i'm going 2 shaboom's and u cant fuckin stop me

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Zombie Dachshund posted:

No fixing required: a great big bottle of Bachan Japanese BBQ sauce. My kids love it (possibly because it’s like 30% sugar) and I’ve been putting it on everything.

This stuff is awesome. We've been making rice bowls with cucumber, furikake, green onion, broccoli, and either salmon or panko-breaded chicken topped with this sauce and some sriracha. It's super delicious.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

kntfkr posted:

I'm buying that $190 kayak and I'm taking it in the bay and i'm going 2 shaboom's and u cant fuckin stop me

You're willingly buying a 2 person kayak? You madman

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Barry posted:

You're willingly buying a 2 person kayak? You madman

Why? Are they bad? My wife wants something we can both fit in. We'd just be loving around a still-rear end bay and not going in any rivers or the ocean or anything wild.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
They don't call them Divorce Boats for nothing

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
2 person kayaks work based on one person dragging the other.

get two Kayaks and you can keep pace with the slowest person

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Do not get in a 2 person kayak with your significant other. That extra seat is for a dog or a child that you don't expect to help paddle.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I think the real test is when you paddle your two-person kayak to a store to do a kitchen remodel, and that store is inside Ikea?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

pseudanonymous posted:

I think the real test is when you paddle your two-person kayak to a store to do a kitchen remodel, and that store is inside Ikea?

Do you stop at the DMV first to register your kayak as a gently caress barge first

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
All the comments of the kayak make me want to rent one and try it out just for hate fun.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I have 2 tandem kayaks and I use them to argue with my girlfriend all the time, it's fun

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

I have 2 tandem kayaks and I use them to argue with my girlfriend all the time, it's fun

How can she paddle the kayak from Canada

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Well, poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well, poo poo

waht the gently caress

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well, poo poo

Roe vs wade and now this…the gently caress man?

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
someone finally saw the opportunity to extract profit from the humble costco dog. they're buying them all and marking up the cost. we're in the twilight times, on the precipice of the long dark

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well, poo poo

The Bitcoiners did it... they short squeezed the dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Samadhi posted: