Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ONCE AGAIN, IT IS FRIDAY

If YOU! CAN! BELIEVE IT!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i got tremendously drunk last friday, probably the drunkest i've been in a few years. this friday i'm going to instead skull a very modest amount of piss and play a new "tabletop" "wargame" with my kids called gaslands. some simple templates i printed and glued to cardboard, some 3d printed dice, and their hotwheels collection, and we're ready for some mad max-esque deathracing

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
last day of work before my 10 day Florida vacation on the beach, I NEED IT

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i need a vacation so loving bad too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
10 am meeting cancelled today, strong Friday vibe

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Following up on that other day.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

10 am meeting cancelled today, strong Friday vibe

*pressing the button on an old timey intercom*

"patricia? clear my schedule. it's friday"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

have to be in the office today, making this pretty low on the tier list of fridays, but the worst friday is still better than the best any other day (except maybe saturday, also a pretty great day)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

have to be in the office today, making this pretty low on the tier list of fridays, but the worst friday is still better than the best any other day (except maybe saturday, also a pretty great day)

Friday night is the most far away from work you can get therefore it is best

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'll just come out and say it: WORK SUCKS!!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

MrQwerty posted:

Happy Friday everyone

On Tuesday someone followed our garbage truck and, once my can was emptied, dumped 350 loving pounds of drywall, nails, paint, framing, basically their whole loving jobsite for the day into my residential can.

Called Solid Waste Management yesterday but I fell asleep and missed their call, so I'mma get lit and hopefully deal with this poo poo today.

I wish it didn't weigh so much because the jobsite it came from is 3/4 of a mile away, I confirmed it after I randomly happened upon it getting lunch the other day. Walked over there and dug through their active trash pile and confirmed everything was exactly the same down to the paint. I would have just gone and dumped it all over the loving lawn of the complex, but that poo poo's heavy.
Keep us updated on this one, also check out your neighbours' cans and see if they also got hit. If so you could get a mob going, might even luck into A Guy With A Truck and have a great community project.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1540352231861616640?s=20&t=2DF8UMnM0Stqc04jSOJeyA

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
A new challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDiPmpoP3gI

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
On a site near my shop. Possibly finished drilling now, just waiting to hear from the project manager. Then I'll go back to the shop and poke around for a few hours.

Probably going to take it easy tonight and stay off the piss.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

supreme court should be banned from fridays, what the gently caress is this poo poo

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Try one last one for Friday.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

supreme court should be banned from fridays, what the gently caress is this poo poo

the american supreme court has no jurisdiction in the friday thread, thankfully. abortions are legal and open carry is not

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yup, 23 degrees in the friday thread, the thread localized entirely within the region that i live in

the post establishing the legal precedent of this ruling, for your reference.........

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

the post establishing the legal precedent of this ruling, for your reference.........

It is also 23 again on this Friday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

It is also 23 again on this Friday

:haibrow:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

things looking p good in the friday thread

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Splicer posted:

Keep us updated on this one, also check out your neighbours' cans and see if they also got hit. If so you could get a mob going, might even luck into A Guy With A Truck and have a great community project.

They were all fine, ours is always the last one out because we both work nights - so it's the closest to the entrance to the parking lot of our "complex" (rowhouse). Our street is a one-way turn both ways because our neighborhood is sectioned out for police control, you can turn right on and right off, so someone knew a route. I have a thing filed with solid waste management through 311, it's gonna be a while. Both of us mostly spend our time here sleeping, I'm on a 10PM-6AM schedule and she's on a 3PM-12AM schedule, so it's not like we make a whole lot of trash. We could possibly use our neighbors cans if we needed to, lord knows they've used ours. It's just... I have a residential trashcan full of construction waste, a whole bunch of which is illegal to dump.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Anyone down to set aflame some government apparatus on this very special Friday?

=]

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

Anyone down to set aflame some government apparatus on this very special Friday?

=]

Count me in comrade

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I'm using my Texas freedom to pick up a handgun soon, happy Friday.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Chinatown posted:

=]

:hai:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
we truly are living in the stupidest timeline

but it is Friday so gently caress it, survived another week

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Luvcow posted:

we truly are living in the stupidest timeline

but it is Friday so gently caress it, survived another week

take the Ws where you can get it :haibrow:

atriptothebeach
Oct 27, 2020

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Friyay indeed :stoked:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Enfys posted:

Friyay indeed :stoked:

i used to cringe when i heard "friyay" but now my kids say it and it's super cute so today is definitrely friyay :yeah:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gonna be a piss-skuller tonight

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

ONCE AGAIN, IT IS FRIDAY

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
started watching The Bear last night and loving it so far, maybe finish the last 4 episodes tonight while...

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Gonna be a piss-skuller tonight

doing this

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
massive props to friday, and also saturday and sunday too

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Luvcow posted:

started watching The Bear last night and loving it so far, maybe finish the last 4 episodes tonight while...

doing this

It's Shameless: Restaurant Edition

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

beer gas canister posted:

massive props to friday, and also saturday and sunday too

absolutley, big ups to friday, and beyond (but mostly to friday) :cheers:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

neato burrito posted:

It's Shameless: Restaurant Edition

pretty much yeah lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
later bonerz

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If every pore in my skin grumbles like my stomach I am going to be in a world of hurt.