Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Clarence Thomas, smashing different sexual privacy precedents with his gavel: “Just making sure there’re no survivors”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yellowcar posted:

tell me how this is different from trump constantly watching fox news all day lol

trump actually cares what fox news says, harris doesn't give a gently caress either way

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Other person realized Kamala stood up for this photo and booked it for the fuckin hills

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Imagine how busy the vice president of the US isn't

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

500 good dogs posted:

just use a Chinese phone, Chinese OS, and Chinese secure messaging app - who cares if Xi reads your message, and they have vested interest in finding/removing US-allied backdoors and whatnot.

good chance of becoming part of the victims of chen weihua memorial though

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

1. Keep trying.
2. Don't give up.
3. Victory isn't guaranteed, that's the world we live in.

you jest but this is literally what master confucius says

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Excelzior posted:

Suck my dick. Democrats had 49 years to codify Roe v Wade into federal law & didn’t do poo poo—even when they had nigh-supermajority in both the House & the Senate during the following years:

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Don't worry everyone, Kamala figured out an easy workaround for the abortion ban.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

Don't worry everyone, Kamala figured out an easy workaround for the abortion ban.

now this is the quality of leadership i expect from the dems

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

i gotta say the immediate and epic rear end loving the boomers and Gen X’ers did to millenials on every historic, economic and political level is really astounding on how quickly a country can kill itself it’s like someone dared america to do a speed run of civilizational decline.

i know its agreed that generations dont exist etc but on other hand, lol. absolute lol

Sgt Showtime
Jun 21, 2011

The Santa Clause of Satire;
The man with a hat on, from Manhattan,
(John Oliver)
I wonder how many of these twitter lib freaks who are blaming this ruling on the left for an election 6 years ago, are the same ones who have become extremely transphobic the last couple months

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
What are you talking about, graduating in 2008 durung the big crash built character. which is way better than being able to get a job and build equity

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
BRO ZONE

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol libs are losing their mind kuz of the contradictions. insanely funny. i cant help but silently lol constantly. i relish their tears. pubby tears but irl. mwahahaha. yes yes we votes blue no matter who and you won but are still losing. hmmmmm I WAS RIGHT. sweet sweet vindication.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kevin Dunn tells her this angle of TV watching is a little unnatural.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
yes, the country just gt a lot worse for women and also cumshooter men who will soon be saddled with epic child support payments. but? but? and yet? i was right. which is more important, of course. bahahaha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Rick posted:

Kevin Dunn tells her this angle of TV watching is a little unnatural.

someone make the pic on the tv harambe getting murked lol. rememeber harambe? rip

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
insanely awesome that libs are getting owned so hard. it honestly loving whips. this year could not be better. i mean, it would be better if the it was materially better, of course - but capitalism precludes this possibility. and so given the circumstance, i give this poo poo 10/10. LETS GO BRANDON and the NOTORIOUS RBG.

you think libs out there are wrestling in the mind with RBG holding on to give hillary the nom? do you think? i think many remember this, which was Woke and definitely epic, but .... as it turns out? fail and cringe! i think they know this and are battling inside their minds. all the things they thought are wrong. HAHAHAHAHAH

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
it sucks bad that this will most effect the poorest bitches and bastards among us, of course. they will suffer badly. and i acknowledge this. but also i can lol at the symbolic icon of the crying girl wojak and their disingenuous army of white knight simp scolds

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
love it when mods go full bananas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

love it when mods go full bananas

im not really a mod

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smythe posted:

cumshooter men

free cumshooter

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

free cumshooter

the man went way off the reservation alas. pour one out but take a deep breath and recognize the obvious necessity of his banishment. :amen:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
u cant just doxx a n********** (too many stars, could be anything)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

crying girl wojak and their disingenuous army of white knight simp scolds

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lmao

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Smythe posted:

im not really a mod

ah, ephebophile, got it

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Just wait until the first post-roe approval numbers for biden come out after his response was (yet again) "someone should do something about this!"

the roaring 20s ain't only gonna refer to a period of time that Joe Biden believes we currently live in

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

hey let’s check in on what superior and more civilized countries are up to right now:-

https://twitter.com/carlzha/status/1539753215453175808?s=21&t=7XlSnjYQoAmpzJ8S92unNQ

oh hey I can now travel the same distance as from New York to Dallas Texas sin SIX HOURS

haha have fun becoming a shithole america

………..You can travel in under 3 hours from New York to Dallas in America

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

speng31b posted:

Becoming?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Nichael posted:

i think, and maybe i am wrong, but i really believe that this is a loving nightmare rofl lmao

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://twitter.com/amyklobuchar/status/1540405735959535616?s=21

More like Blamey

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Therapist: Jah, und vot seems to be troubling you Mr... Nichael?

Therapist: Woof, jah... ist certainly pawssible

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Noob Saibot posted:

airplanes suck rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Noob Saibot posted:

have fun on jetblue while I kick my legs up and play online and eat nice food on a fancy rear end train that takes me straight downtown.