Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Doctor Butts posted:

It's been over 30 fuckin' years.
Your car was made at least 20 years after they died.

Let it fuckin' go already.

Maybe it was their beloved pet pterodactyl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
Smash their window. That'll learn 'em.

Dying at 54 is pretty sad, though

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
PARENT
of a
CHILD

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
From the Trump lol thread.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This person obviously has no problem with Straight Anal.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

They never do

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's true!

That would be the Russian Army.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
my neigbbor, whom is also the cleaning lady for the apartment complex, loves 2 thing:

- yelling "gently caress you, i'm a republican! what the gently caress, gently caress you motherfucker!" <- direct quote from yesterday lmao
- blasting rob zombie while she and her meth head trucker husband gently caress

she offered me $150 to drive her and her husband and their twin boys to see rob zombie next month. to drive their car.

:thunkher:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm straight but I don't have any issues with "THE GAYS" doing a sodomizing on each other

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

precision posted:

my neigbbor, whom is also the cleaning lady for the apartment complex, loves 2 thing:

- yelling "gently caress you, i'm a republican! what the gently caress, gently caress you motherfucker!" <- direct quote from yesterday lmao

she offered me $150 to drive her and her husband and their twin boys to see rob zombie next month. to drive their car.

Your neighbor sounds pretty lame. You should drop them off at that lovely concert and then drive their vehicle into a cranberry bog, and then laugh, and then move.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
there's a couple houses around here that have a truly insane amount of foliage/kudzu growth and a TON of signs

DEMS LIE
CLARENCE THOMAS FOR PRESIDENT
LIB JEWS LYNCHED BLACKS IN 60S
VACCINE DOESN'T WORK
TRUMP 2024

etc

yes, these are very insane black republicans. apparently. i have never seen them. but these houses are like, just in a normal neighborhood. they also have some honestly cool like, metal sculptures and poo poo?

it's all fuckin insane. like, you're imagining how much poo poo there is, and trust me, you're nowhere close. like i couldn't even believe it when i first saw it

i don't want to post pics because they certainly have cameras pointed everywhere

oh and they appear to be incredible hoarders too. you can barely see the houses but they're covered in dirt and poo poo

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

precision posted:

LIB JEWS LYNCHED BLACKS IN 60S

I love stuff like this because the rightwing would do the same thing. They're implying it's ok for them to do it because they're the "good guys" fighting the "bad guys" while the dems do it simply because they're "sadistic demons".

Edit: poo poo, didn't see the part where you mentioned they were black.

Also, content:

I know it's not technically an infowarrior but it's so impressive how they managed to stack all that stuff on their truck that I had to share.

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jun 18, 2022

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Yaldabaoth posted:

I love stuff like this because the rightwing would do the same thing. They're implying it's ok for them to do it because they're the "good guys" fighting the "bad guys" while the dems do it simply because they're "sadistic demons".

Edit: poo poo, didn't see the part where you mentioned they were black.

Also, content:

I know it's not technically an infowarrior but it's so impressive how they managed to stack all that stuff on their truck that I had to share.

what the hell kind of truck can drive with that much poo poo on it

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

That's not street legal, is it?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Mr. Lobe posted:

That's not street legal, is it?

Laws aren't real.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Yaldabaoth posted:

Also, content:

If you know a better way to load up the truck and move to Bev-er-ly I'd like to hear it.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Kind of off topic but.... Murica.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

Ah, the year George Washington and Abraham Lincoln signed the Constitution and let Jesus take the wheel. :patriot:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

gently caress yeah

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I wonder if they're a part of that subset of black folks that view white jews as fake and believe that black folks are actually the only true jewish nation.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

DicktheCat posted:

I wonder if they're a part of that subset of black folks that view white jews as fake and believe that black folks are actually the only true jewish nation.

Black Hebrew Israelites

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
white trumper lady in a hummer screamed at me and called me a f------ while filming me with her phone because i wasn't going fast enough

to be fair, it was extremely stupid of me to even engage with her at all. i had just got up and hadn't had any food, caffeine, or weed so i was pretty irate but i need to learn to just loving completely ignore these people

i feel fine now but jesus christ. this is like the third person who has randomly called me a "fuckin fag" in this area, and not even at times when i was dressed nonbinary or anything. the midwest is so much worse than i ever dreamed, good god

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

DicktheCat posted:

A LOT more than you’d be ok with

Some of the worst antisemitism I’ve ever seen has been from black folks. 99 percent of the time it’s cloaked in some brainwormed conspiracy theory and like, we have more in common with Jewish people than not.

I loving hate that poo poo so much

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

teen witch posted:

Some of the worst antisemitism I’ve ever seen has been from black folks. 99 percent of the time it’s cloaked in some brainwormed conspiracy theory and like, we have more in common with Jewish people than not.

oh yeah. dude i used to work with who was mostly very chill and into "sun magic" and all kinds of like, positive energy poo poo, but at the same time, was anti vaxx and was positive that covid was a jewish conspiracy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

teen witch posted:

is your av new because it broke my brain is that Megg the witch but it's the cover from Live Through This? Nice. 😎

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mr. Lobe posted:

Black Hebrew Israelites

Those dudes are my favorite act in Times Square.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

precision posted:

Isn't Rob Zombie like extremely left wing? I know his brother is crazy progressive and I'm pretty sure he is too

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Most of culture is made by leftist or left-adjacent artists so they just don't care and consume it anyways.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Rob zombie is like best friends with howard stern. I think both of them have moved on to rich people politics, which is not left, it's just self absorbed.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

precision posted:

white trumper lady in a hummer screamed at me and called me a f------ while filming me with her phone because i wasn't going fast enough

to be fair, it was extremely stupid of me to even engage with her at all. i had just got up and hadn't had any food, caffeine, or weed so i was pretty irate but i need to learn to just loving completely ignore these people

i feel fine now but jesus christ. this is like the third person who has randomly called me a "fuckin fag" in this area, and not even at times when i was dressed nonbinary or anything. the midwest is so much worse than i ever dreamed, good god

The fact that you immediately assumed this woman is a trump loving person because they called you names from their hummer is more unusual than being yelled at for going slow in the Midwest, just move over.

Weird truck decorations are usually political but being called names for going slow is pretty much peak American behavior no matter where you are.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

kntfkr posted:

Those dudes are my favorite act in Times Square.

We get some of those at the downtown light rail stations in Seattle, too

They set up with a lot of posterboards with a whole lot of writing on them

If they transposed that onto a car it'd fit right on this thread

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

satanic splash-back posted:

The fact that you immediately assumed this woman is a trump loving person because they called you names from their hummer is more unusual than being yelled at for going slow in the Midwest, just move over.

Weird truck decorations are usually political but being called names for going slow is pretty much peak American behavior no matter where you are.

you're right, it couldn't possible be because she had a Trump bumper sticker lmao

you are a really unchill poster

edit: and it's not that i was going too slow for her, the person in front of me was also going a certain speed. there was literally no way for anyone to go faster, so her being on my rear end was insanely unnecessary and dangerous

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What the gently caress lmao

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
uh oh someone voted for turmp a second time didn't they

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I'm trying to make a "hates gays" and "loves Trump" venn diagram but all I keep getting are circles

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

:raise:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

teen witch posted:

It was on these very forums that I learned about this.

I don't know if it was you posting about it, or if I just recognize your username bc I liked Sabrina as a sprout and remember seeing you around. But I do know some goon had fam that were that way.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Wow who’s the bigot now?

Sounds like you have some growing up to do

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Real big oof on this one