Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
26th May
New Japan Best of the Super Juniors Night 9
Master Wato vs TJP

HM
26th May
El Lindaman vs Wheeler Yuta

HM
26th May
BUSHI vs El Desperado

MOTYC
26th May
El Phantasmo vs Robbie Eagles

Shame about YOH. Akira was good enough on his end for an HM but YOH just did not seem to give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

forkboy84 posted:

HM
26th May
Master Wato vs TJP

I know DOUKI is a Grandmaster in his own way, but he's not Master Wato!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

"I'm really going to need to start proof reading my posts" is a thing I've been saying since about 2001, long before I'd even registered for Something Awful. And yet here we are, 20+ years later & I still never do it.

You are right, I read the spreadsheet wrong, Master Wato was on the line below DOUKI, I did mean DOUKI vs TJP.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

And yet here we are, 20+ years later & I still never do it.

:same::hf::sweatdrop:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

HM: Fred Rosser vs Tom Lawlor New Japan Strong Jun 25th

Bloody stiff brawl that was the right kind of sloppy in places and heated and violent. Rosser has been great in New Japan and should get a Japan tour

Nth.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SatoshiMiwa posted:

HM: Fred Rosser vs Tom Lawlor New Japan Strong Jun 25th

Bloody stiff brawl that was the right kind of sloppy in places and heated and violent. Rosser has been great in New Japan and should get a Japan tour

nth

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Punch McLightning posted:

MOTYC: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Speedball Mike Bailey, West Coast Pro 93 Til Infinity, June 10 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0MlLCCmaTw

A couple of really fantastic matches from the indies.

Nth. That German on his knees looked amazing.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Chris Sabin vs. Jay White, New Japan Strong, April 9

Sabin and White work great together. I like this better than the one that they ran on Multiverse of Matches.

MOTYC: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Lee Moriarty, Prestige The New Reality, June 18 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDnnZw65JTk

This was yet another great indie Takeshita match, and I liked it better than his match with Bailey. A must see.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Lance Archer vs. Nick Comoroto, AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, 26/06

Good hoss fight

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: Swerve in our Glory vs. Suzuki-Gun (Kanemaru & El Desperado) - AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 6/26

Goddamn would Keith Lee and Swerve absolutely rule in New Japan.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Forbidden Door

HM: Aaron Solo & QT Marshall vs. Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI
HM: El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Swerve in Our Glory vs. El Desperado/Yoshinobu Kanemaru, AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, 26/06

This was so loving good, yo. Everyone combined together really well, I need a Sweve/Despy singles match like yesterday

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Swerve in Our Glory vs. El Desperado/Yoshinobu Kanemaru, AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, 26/06

This was so loving good, yo. Everyone combined together really well, I need a Sweve/Despy singles match like yesterday

Nth let's go Uncle Nobu

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Forbidden Door

Yeah agreed

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Rarity posted:

yeah nth.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Rarity posted:

Nth because Kanemaru is the best in the world.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Rarity posted:

Good lord this ruled Nthed

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara & Minoru Suzuki vs. Eddie Kingston, Wheeler Yuta & Shota Umino - AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 6/26

Holy gently caress what an opener to the PPV. Just non-stop incredible from start to finish.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara & Minoru Suzuki vs. Eddie Kingston, Wheeler Yuta & Shota Umino - AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 6/26

Holy gently caress what an opener to the PPV. Just non-stop incredible from start to finish.

Absolutely. This loving ruled.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: CHRIS JERICHO/SAMMY GUEVARA/MINORU SUZUKI VS. EDDIE KINGSTON/WHEELER YUTA/SHOOTER UMINO, AEW X NJPW FORBIDDEN DOOR, 26/06

YO WHAT THE gently caress WAS THIS MATCH

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

This match loving RULED. Just unbelievable.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

nth this, goddamn

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Yes agreed...Shooter shook of that rust God drat

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Jerusalem posted:

Nth, really fun and hot start to the main card.

Forbidden Door

These as well.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

nth.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: CHRIS JERICHO/SAMMY GUEVARA/MINORU SUZUKI VS. EDDIE KINGSTON/WHEELER YUTA/SHOOTER UMINO, AEW X NJPW FORBIDDEN DOOR, 26/06

YO WHAT THE gently caress WAS THIS MATCH

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Rarity posted:

Nth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: FTR (C) vs. United Empire (GOK & Cobb) (C) vs. Roppongi Vice for the ROH Tag Titles & IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles - AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 6/26

This was great and the only thing against it is that I was taken out of it a bit by the worked injury spot. Wonderful stuff.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Roppongi Vice vs. The Great O-Khan/Jeff Cobb vs. FTR, AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, 26/06

Worked curse

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

HM: FTR (C) vs. United Empire (GOK & Cobb) (C) vs. Roppongi Vice for the ROH Tag Titles & IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles - AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 6/26

This was great and the only thing against it is that I was taken out of it a bit by the worked injury spot. Wonderful stuff.

nth

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah agreed

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

That and the pseudo botched pin count keeps me from giving it a motyc but Nthed

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MOTYC: Miro vs. PAC vs. Malakai Black vs. Clark Connors, AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door, 6/26

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Miro vs. PAC vs. Malakai Black vs. Clark Connors, AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door, 6/26

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Jerusalem posted:

Nth, was borderline HM and MOTYC for m.

MOTYC: PAC vs Miro vs Malakai Black vs Clark Connors for the AEW All Atlantic title- AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 6/26

Star making stuff for Connors.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
MOTYC: Miro vs. PAC vs. Malakai Black vs. Clark Connors, AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door, 6/26

MOTYC: FTR (C) vs. United Empire (GOK & Cobb) (C) vs. Roppongi Vice for the ROH Tag Titles & IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles - AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door 6/26

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: PAC vs. Malakai Black vs. Miro vs. Clark Connors, AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, 26/06

They got the crowd to go nuts for Clark Connors

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: PAC vs. Malakai Black vs. Miro vs. Clark Connors, AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, 26/06

They got the crowd to go nuts for Clark Connors
Yeah agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: Miro vs. PAC vs. Malakai Black vs. Clark Connors, AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door, 6/26

2nd. Right on the cusp of MOTYC and a hell of a finish.