Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

what a nice mid summer it has been

all the human sacrifices went so damnb fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

ChubbyChecker posted:

hello my friend

welcome & my friend

Ass-penny

sb hermit posted:

welcome & my friend

chat my friend

more falafel please

forums poster

cruft posted:

I've got another dumb thread idea, but first I need to know how many of you are familiar with Darby O'Gill and the Little People.

I've seen it a couple times, it was a bit of a thing in my wife's household growing up, but I'd never heard of it until my 20s

probably connery's best role though

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

xcheopis

cruft posted:

I've got another dumb thread idea, but first I need to know how many of you are familiar with Darby O'Gill and the Little People.

I think I still have a copy of one of the books... somewhere. So, not very familiar.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

I have so many questions

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

baka of lathspell

ChubbyChecker posted:

what a nice mid summer it has been

all the human sacrifices went so damnb fine

ill drink to that! *drinks my morning coffee before stepping out to loiter smoking a cigarette by a no vaping sign*

*tells the next person to walk by on their way to get some orange juice to mix with their absinthe that snitches get stitches*

Heather Papps

hello friend

Rarity posted:

I have so many questions
let's retire to the talking room and hash it out, you're going to love the conversation piece in there

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm on vacay for a week, gonna chill out and maybe drive around and look at things a lil bit

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Heather Papps posted:

let's retire to the talking room and hash it out, you're going to love the conversation piece in there

gently caress I want this

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
we have this locally: https://canadianpotatomuseum.com/

but i'd like to visit this to see how it compares: https://www.potatoworld.ca/

but it's a seven hour drive so gently caress that

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dr. Honked posted:

but i'd like to visit this to see how it compares: https://www.potatoworld.ca/

Oh holy gently caress they have a restaurant.

Forums poster Code Jockey please report to the thread, we're on a mission from god now.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i've been to the Canadian Potato Museum and they had potato ice cream. it's one of those things where when you eat it you go "huh". then years later you're talking to someone and you say "you know, i had potato ice cream once" and they go "huh"

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dr. Honked posted:

i've been to the Canadian Potato Museum and they had potato ice cream. it's one of those things where when you eat it you go "huh". then years later you're talking to someone and you say "you know, i had potato ice cream once" and they go "huh"

huh

alnilam

Manifisto

Dr. Honked posted:

huh

I had tabasco ice cream once

you still win for weirdness I think

ty nesamdoom!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

alnilam

I had ube, or purple yam, ice cream once and it was really good, definitely worth more than a huh

cruft

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Here's Kacie practicing her balance boarding skills and getting upset at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oKHwJTPYQQ

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

Here's Kacie practicing her balance boarding skills and getting upset at the end.

:3:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Viginti Septem posted:

that look at the beginning is stone cold 'dah gently caress? are you recording me??' and then she's over it.

i love the beak balance move.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

xcheopis

Viginti Septem posted:

Yeah, I can't do headstands either.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

we went estate sale-ing this weekend after not going for a long time and went pretty crazy with purchases

the cheekiest?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

alnilam posted:

I had ube, or purple yam, ice cream once and it was really good, definitely worth more than a huh

I make sweet potato ice cream every Thanksgiving.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

that look at the beginning is stone cold 'dah gently caress? are you recording me??' and then she's over it.

i love the beak balance move.

lol, I actually intended to cut the beginning of, not sure why it didn't save. Just wanted to show her balancing on it. She's a goofball.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

xcheopis posted:

Yeah, I can't do headstands either.

She loves being upside down. She'll hang upside down in her cage and attack a bell that's hanging from the top with all her vengeance.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Oh holy gently caress they have a restaurant.

Forums poster Code Jockey please report to the thread, we're on a mission from god now.

hello yes I was told there was food

Goons Are Gifts

hello my friends I had to do some medium work today and after much consideration decided to do some work, get high, do some more work later, get higher, finish work

currently I am at step no. 4 of this plan and no. 5 somehow appears to become less likely

sb hermit

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

hello my friends I had to do some medium work today and after much consideration decided to do some work, get high, do some more work later, get higher, finish work

currently I am at step no. 4 of this plan and no. 5 somehow appears to become less likely

if you consider finishing your work as getting high enough to abandon it you've done your job already

Heather Papps

hello friend

today i went to a celebration of life for my great uncle les, and it was in a big round barn. there were dogs there! more funeral sorta things should have dogs. i also am now realizing i forgot to grab a packet of wildflower seeds and i'm PISSED

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

My kitchen space is really starting to come together. I’m pretty excited. Really leaning into the chickens of it all.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Heather Papps posted:

today i went to a celebration of life for my great uncle les, and it was in a big round barn. there were dogs there! more funeral sorta things should have dogs. i also am now realizing i forgot to grab a packet of wildflower seeds and i'm PISSED

When I die please remember me by covering me in fresh catnip and fish oil so the local cat populace can devour me and poop my remains into the world.

Manifisto

:eyepop: nice chicks and cocks, also those are handsome salt and pepper mills I hope you unloaded them for cheap at some estate sale from some rich dead people

also glad you've got a decent coffee grinder, do you got a spresso machine to go with that

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Manifisto posted:

:eyepop: nice chicks and cocks, also those are handsome salt and pepper mills I hope you unloaded them for cheap at some estate sale from some rich dead people

also glad you've got a decent coffee grinder, do you got a spresso machine to go with that

I do not. I just use it for the French press. I’m aware it’s good grinder for espresso but find myself fearing that if I open the door to espresso nerdery I might never return.

And yes I saved those mills from an estate sale. They were languishing on a shelf dry as a bone. I took them apart and lavished them with mineral oils and beeswax.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Bo-Pepper posted:

My kitchen space is really starting to come together. I’m pretty excited. Really leaning into the chickens of it all.
Your stand mixer looks like the skeleton of a baby Alien (like from Ripley-Aliens but a baby version of the adult alien not the actual baby-form), with a monocle, taking a bath in a bowl.

Finger Prince

Bo-Pepper posted:

I do not. I just use it for the French press. I’m aware it’s good grinder for espresso but find myself fearing that if I open the door to espresso nerdery I might never return.

And yes I saved those mills from an estate sale. They were languishing on a shelf dry as a bone. I took them apart and lavished them with mineral oils and beeswax.

I have the same coffee grinder and I use it for our drip machine, so... (also sometimes for pour over).
I once had a nice espresso machine, which I bought for an absolute steal, and when I looked into getting another one and saw how much they actually cost I was like yeah nah.

treasure bear

Bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Hello & Chat