Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
C'mon folks - I get the satisfaction of the doom spiral but just take a moment:

Nancy Pelosi read a stanza from a poem and asked you to make a financial contribution for next November. Truly inspiring stuff. A whole stanza. Stirring stuff. Brought a tear to my eye*.

What more do you seriously think the Dems could realistically do? Be serious: it's not like they control all three elected branches of government and could promulgate and pass legislation protecting bodily autonomy more-or-less tomorrow. And then add 4 progressive justices to the supreme court to make sure it sticks.

I'm not American and watching this unfold is utterly awful. Rupert seems to have successfully killed the most powerful democracy on earth.

I find myself wondering what China's unipolar world is going to look like.

E: Do vote. In the primaries. Back every (any) progressive you can. If that doesn't work, join the R's: detestable as they are, they *do* seem keen on actually delivering something for their base. Change the complexion of that base, maybe you change the direction of the country.

Someone wants to pretend singing a song on a staircase is a solution to anything? Great, they can pursue a job in a choir after they've been primaried into oblivion.

*: This is not a lie. I was that angry.

IPCRESS fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jun 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

That's mostly a Donnie thing rather than a Federalist Society thing, right?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Stultus Maximus posted:

Weren't we just talking about the Taney court being the worst because of expanding opinions well past the actual case at hand?
Move over Roger, there's a new Worst coming through...

That's what's happening with the EPA case. The Biden administration abandoned the initiative that was the reason for the lawsuit, mooting the issue. SCOTUS decided they'd take the case anyway, for funsies.

Raerlynn
Oct 28, 2007

Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.

IPCRESS posted:

it's not like they control all three elected branches of government

They don't really. Sinema and Machine have and continue to oppose Democratic initiatives for various superfluous reasons. They are this decade's Joe Lieberman. The majority they have is on paper.

But otherwise, yeah. I already chewed one donor seeker out and told them that until the Dems start making good on campaign promises they won't see a dime from me. Only way for them to get the message is to start hitting them in the pocket book it seems.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

joat mon posted:

That's what's happening with the EPA case. The Biden administration abandoned the initiative that was the reason for the lawsuit, mooting the issue. SCOTUS decided they'd take the case anyway, for funsies.

And by "funsies" we mean "void Chevron"

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
So that baseball fight yesterday led to this article, which is loving amazing:

https://theathletic.com/3384932/2022/06/27/jesse-winker-mariners-angels-brawl-pizza/

- The main ejectee later sent a signed ball to a fan

quote:

What did Winker learn? That there was a little girl out there to whom he owed an apology. Back in the clubhouse, he signed a baseball to Abigail: “Sorry I was ejected! I hope to see you at another game soon.” Mariners staffers delivered it.

https://twitter.com/SuperBarry11/status/1541192621640470529

- A Mariners fan decided to order Winker a pizza from the Anaheim area and have it delivered to the stadium

- The Anaheim doordasher Simranjeet Singh got the order, asked a question or two, then parked in a temporary stadium parking space and delivered it to the clubhouse

- Winker confirmed he got the pizza, said it was good, so there orderer went HOLY gently caress IT WORKED and connected with Singh and told him to start a Venmo

- Singh promptly gets 300-400 tips from Mariners fans in the Venmo

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So back to everything sucks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/27/us/politics/supreme-court-coach-prayers.html?referringSource=articleShare

Supreme Court Sides With Coach Over Prayers on 50-Yard Line
Joseph Kennedy, a former high school football coach in Bremerton, Wash., had a constitutional right to pray on the field after his team’s games, the justices ruled.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lol after the game? Ok as long as you don’t force the students.

He forced the students didn’t he.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Marshal Prolapse posted:

So back to everything sucks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/27/us/politics/supreme-court-coach-prayers.html?referringSource=articleShare

Supreme Court Sides With Coach Over Prayers on 50-Yard Line
Joseph Kennedy, a former high school football coach in Bremerton, Wash., had a constitutional right to pray on the field after his team’s games, the justices ruled.

I look forwarded to the Church of Satan praising our lord in the End Zone.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

fknlo posted:

You can’t just declare all the FAA rules and regulations as illegal and expect things to work.

Gonna be amazing when they handle it with the same degree of grace and tact they did with mask mandates.

"Property and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We've just received word that the Supreme Court has disbanded the FAA, so rather than waiting for our takeoff clearance, we're just going to go now."

*guns the engines directly into an oncoming 747*

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

CommieGIR posted:

I look forwarded to the Church of Satan praising our lord in the End Zone.

The church of satan isn't something well established with the history and traditions of the usa therefore schools can restrict such expression.

Forcing kids to pray with you on the 50 yard line or kicking them of the team, though? A-ok.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
There is also some good news that judges can reduce old sentences for crack that were under the racist poo poo regime where crack was sentenced more harshly than powder despite literally being the same thing at smaller active concentration. Sotomayor, Breyer, Kagan, Gorsuch, and Thomas in the majority.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Crab Dad posted:

Gorsuch said he "knelt at midfield after games to offer a quiet personal prayer". Sotomayor added a picture that shows the quiet personal prayer:

https://twitter.com/Jteisele/status/1541424064581058561

and that's basically it for today, next one's a 9-0 about doctors and opioids.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Raerlynn posted:

They don't really. Sinema and Machine have and continue to oppose Democratic initiatives for various superfluous reasons. They are this decade's Joe Lieberman. The majority they have is on paper.

But otherwise, yeah. I already chewed one donor seeker out and told them that until the Dems start making good on campaign promises they won't see a dime from me. Only way for them to get the message is to start hitting them in the pocket book it seems.

Not being able to whip their own party is a failure of leadership, and I’m not going to let the Dems do a “no true Scotsman” thing now that they’ve failed to find leverage over Manchin and Sinema after acting so proud of them in the past (well, of Manchin at least). We saw this happen to the Republicans when McCain sank the ACA repeal but it seems that generally they’re far more capable of uniting around votes despite having extremely disparate beliefs within the party.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Tiny Timbs posted:

Not being able to whip their own party is a failure of leadership, and I’m not going to let the Dems do a “no true Scotsman” thing now that they’ve failed to find leverage over Manchin and Sinema after acting so proud of them in the past (well, of Manchin at least). We saw this happen to the Republicans when McCain sank the ACA repeal but it seems that generally they’re far more capable of uniting around votes despite having extremely disparate beliefs within the party.

Literally the only bill Republicans could pass when they held Congress was tax cuts.

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jun 27, 2022

Raerlynn
Oct 28, 2007

Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.

Tiny Timbs posted:

You're absolutely correct. I just wanted to be clear the supposed majority only exists on paper. As you say, they can't actually use it because they refuse to issue a reprisal for their constant bullshit.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
The Democrats have objectively managed to pass more and more consequential legislation than the Republicans did when they held Congress while holding a narrower majority, but yeah it's the Republicans who are more competent/united.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

The Democrats have objectively managed to pass more and more consequential legislation than the Republicans did when they held Congress while holding a narrower majority, but yeah it's the Republicans who are more competent/united.
Not disagreeing, but the Republicans are party of no, so nobody--including their own voters--expects them to actually do anything.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Literally the only bill Republicans could pass when they held Congress was tax cuts.

Now do judge appointments.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

fknlo posted:

e: like I know this is one is the end goals but it seems like a bridge too far to smash that all in one go.

Whats stopping them?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Crab Dad posted:

Youth sports is filled to the brim with creeps and petty fascists

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Nephzinho posted:

Now do judge appointments.

Biden has 16 judges confirmed to appeals courts, 52 to district courts, while Trump had 20 judges confirmed to both appeal and district courts at this point in his presidency.

e: by comparison, Obama had 9 to appeals and 25 to distract courts at this point. Bush had 9 to appeals, 48 to distract courts.

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jun 27, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

facialimpediment posted:

and that's basically it for today, next one's a 9-0 about doctors and opioids.

What, are doctors not allowed to prescribe them at all

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I think it's important to take a step back and remember this isn't the Democrats fault. Not to say they are without fault or criticism. But the Republicans have been rumping themselves into a homogenous coalition dedicated to preventing any and all progress on any issue that isn't tax cuts or defense spending. Their unified refusal to engage on almost anything meaningful to improving the lives of Americans is the problem.

Honestly, Josh Marshall from Talking Points Memo had a take recently that's been bouncing around my head for the last few days and it's worth quoting in full:

quote:

The modern conservative judicial movement always had abortion and the reversal of Roe v Wade as its central empowering goal. Many intellectuals and activists had different political and goals. But those often esoteric and complex goals were never what powered the politics and the appointments. That was always abortion. When white evangelicals made their pact with the scofflaw libertine Trump, it wasn’t about “takings” or delegation or “originalism.” It was about abortion. So today represents a victory for the conservative judicial movement, later embodied in The Federalist Society, that was five decades in the making.

There are many observers who despise the results but yet still grant the legwork. There was a liberal Court that made all sorts of liberal decisions, the story goes. Conservatives didn’t like that. So they got organized and changed it. Liberals did it first and then conservatives did it.

But that story was never really quite right.

We should start by remembering that in the high watermark years of that “liberal” Warren Court in the late 1950s and early 1960s, the Court was dominated by five appointees of Dwight Eisenhower. There were three Roosevelt appointees and one Truman appointee. What’s more, a number of the outgoing Roosevelt justices and incoming Kennedy justices were actually more conservative than the Eisenhower appointees. Eisenhower famously said one of his great regrets was appointing Earl Warren. But then you have to deal with the four others, especially William Brennan, but also John Marshall Harlan II and even Potter Stewart.

Certainly the Warren Court was “liberal” by modern standards. But its creation was fundamentally organic. The justices’ positions didn’t clearly line up with those of the parties’ whose presidents nominated them. Indeed, many of the appointments were surprisingly casual and confirmed in much the same way. Brennan’s is a good example of this. Eisenhower picked him on the eve of a presidential election, apparently because he was Catholic and relatively young. He breezed through confirmation and turned out to be one of the most effective and most liberal justices of the century. There are libraries of commentary written about the Warren Court’s triumphs and shortcomings. But it was a product of the mid-20th century and post-war political consensus, which informed an elite consensus within and beyond the legal profession.

The idea that you would create a political movement, harnessed to one political party, dedicated to building up a pipeline of future judges and justices, often all but created in a test tube to overrule specific decisions, was an innovation of the modern conservative judicial movement with no precedent. It had never happened before. And even as judicial liberals have belatedly reacted to that movement, they haven’t replicated it or really even tried. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the only modern Democratic appointee who was in any sense an activist or associated with a specific rights focus before joining the Court. Even in her case she wasn’t bred for the purpose or ensconced in anything like the right’s incubators of future judicial talent. Breyer, Kagan and Sotomayor are each liberals and have ruled more or less predictably on the Court. But none of them are bred-for-the-purpose ideologues like most recent Republican appointees.

And here is something of the catch. Conservatives really did convince themselves that the Warren Court and to an extent the Burger Court were the handiwork of a liberal political elite. As is the case in other instances, what’s actual belief or pretended belief gets murky. They claimed to set out to duplicate or create an opposite version of something that had never really existed. And in so doing they created the politicization of the federal judiciary that had never existed before, not in the same way.

The evolution of media over the same period provides an instructive parallel. Conservatives saw the national media of the ’60s and ’70s, decided it was liberal and began a long crusade both to force “balance” but also create their own “conservative” media. In a certain limited way they were right. Mid- and late-20th century broadcast media and prestige media was part of the post-War consensus which wasn’t so much liberal as cosmopolitan in its outlook. The default assumption that segregation in the South was on the wrong side of history was a defining one and likely the most important in perpetuating the “liberal” label. But the prestige media wasn’t the creation of Democratic operatives or created for any liberal purpose. And the extent to which it was “liberal” at all was quite limited. But none of that mattered. To the right, it was a machine dedicated to perpetuating liberal ideology, indeed, perpetuating and advancing the interests of the Democratic Party. With these claims it was no surprise that when the Right turned to creating their alternative media, embodied in Fox News, it lived up to this caricature: an avowedly ideological and partisan media operation literally run by Republican operatives in the interests of the Republican Party. In other words, a sort of Frankenstein’s monster of conservative complaints and paranoia.

In the current Court majority we have something very similar. A corrupted, Frankenstein’s monster creation. At one level, give them their due. They had a goal. They worked tirelessly for half a century, building organizations, think tanks, chapters at every law school, political alliances and more all to get to this one day. And they got there. But it is a legitimate Court or judicial body as much as Fox News is a real news organization. And that’s no accident since they are the creation of the same political movement, often literally the same people and the same ideology and mindset.

Emphases mine.

The modern Conservative/Republican movement is so divorced from reality (due mostly to their own initiatives and paranoia) that it's no longer a bubble, per se. Bubble implies something that can be popped and exposed to the outside.

They've crafted an entire reality with their own institutions, leaders, and cultural outlook in parallel to reality.

When they do reach out and interact with reality, they do so to impose their warped thinking/justifications from an insulated position. It doesn't matter 60+% of the country supported Roe. It doesn't matter 66% support higher minimum wages. They have an internal logic that works within their circles and aligns with their askew legal doctrines.

I have no idea how you counter that but none of the options I can think of are good.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Milo and POTUS posted:

What, are doctors not allowed to prescribe them at all

https://twitter.com/rickberke/status/1541445474913230848

quote:

The decision came in a case brought by two doctors who were sentenced to decades in prison for unlawfully prescribing opioids. The doctors had argued they were acting in “good faith” trying to provide care for their patients.

Laws and regulations allow doctors to prescribe controlled substances, including opioids as well as medications for conditions like anxiety and ADHD, “for a legitimate medical purpose” in ways that fit with “the usual course of his professional practice.” At issue in the case was what threshold doctors had to cross for their prescribing patterns to go beyond treatment into what is effectively drug dealing.
---
The Court found that in these cases, intent matters for prescribing to be considered criminal.

“After a defendant produces evidence that he or she was authorized to dispense controlled substances, the Government must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant knew that he or she was acting in an unauthorized manner, or intended to do so,” said the opinion, written by Justice Stephen Breyer.

Like most 8-1/9-0 decisions, it makes some sense that there should clearly be an intent requirement behind these things. I will say that my recent surgical nonsense has made me flip slightly on opioids. Thought I could never get hooked to them based on zero euphoria of morphene/dilaudid during my kidney stone run, but holy poo poo after tramadol (which is barely an opioid) I can see why some doctors thought they were miracles and patients got hooked.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

facialimpediment posted:

Like most 8-1/9-0 decisions, it makes some sense that there should clearly be an intent requirement behind these things. I will say that my recent surgical nonsense has made me flip slightly on opioids. Thought I could never get hooked to them based on zero euphoria of morphene/dilaudid during my kidney stone run, but holy poo poo after tramadol (which is barely an opioid) I can see why some doctors thought they were miracles and patients got hooked.

Hopefully this will stop scaring doctors away from giving it to people who actually need it. When my wife had a broken leg, filling oxy was the biggest pain in the rear end prescription to get filled. Even more so then Adderall. We also made sure to step her down in line with instructions and to transfer over to things like Advil and guess what, it worked fine. Also the oxy was the only thing that would work initially.

That said I’m a okay with war on pill mills.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

facialimpediment posted:

Ketorlac - toradol - is what I’ve heard is a miracle worker for kidney stones. It’s an NSAID and iffy for other stuff. But, for some reason, it’s amazing for kidney stones.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Vegas is literally the only place my girlfriend and I can reasonably meet up so can we please not burn it down for a few months

There is nothing reasonable about Vegas!

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Gonna be amazing when they handle it with the same degree of grace and tact they did with mask mandates.

"Property and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We've just received word that the Supreme Court has disbanded the FAA, so rather than waiting for our takeoff clearance, we're just going to go now."

*guns the engines directly into an oncoming 747*

I believe that move is called the Momentarily-Flying Dutchman.

Can't wait for my South Dakota Nonresident Pilot's License. I hear it will be 100% correspondence and the check ride will be an MSFS session streamed over Twitch.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Hopefully this will stop scaring doctors away from giving it to people who actually need it. When my wife had a broken leg, filling oxy was the biggest pain in the rear end prescription to get filled. Even more so then Adderall. We also made sure to step her down in line with instructions and to transfer over to things like Advil and guess what, it worked fine. Also the oxy was the only thing that would work initially.

That said I’m a okay with war on pill mills.

I was pretty hosed up after the MDSC surgery and tramadol is about the only thing that made me comfortable and functional. I'm guessing that the hospital knew I was on that already, or they just decided that all opioids are bad, it's hard to know. But that said, the tramadol shits were awful after day 4 and that kind of pushing isn't exactly great when you're being held together by internal stitching and external glue!

Pill mills are indeed bad, but it's been a motherfucker dealing with something as simple as a pregabalin refill (though I'm about to start backing off those). Zero other painkillers for a week, though it seems like a garage project and this weather hosed up my sinuses real good.

windshipper posted:

Ketorlac - toradol - is what I’ve heard is a miracle worker for kidney stones. It’s an NSAID and iffy for other stuff. But, for some reason, it’s amazing for kidney stones.

Yep, I got a five-day supply post-stent insertion. Apparently any longer than five days fucks you up, so it's kinda considered the most potent of the NSAIDs right before you hit the opioid level of pain medication. Pharmacist even said "take this only with food or it's really bad news."

I knew I was hosed and needed the MDSC surgery when toradol wouldn't even loving touch the burning pain. It was really something when sitting around set off my brain's fight-or-flight and the first hits of pregabalin and tramadol turned that off.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The hilarious thing about the right's hate-on for the chevron doctrine is that it was a unanimous decision in favor of chevron

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

CainFortea posted:

There is nothing reasonable about Vegas!

Nothing reasonable... except the prices for flights and hotels!

(also Omega Mart is p. neat)

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I think you at least have to include legislation blocking as collective Republican action. Not that it makes the Democrats look better if you’re right.

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jun 27, 2022

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

Can't disagree in principle, but look at the details of the doctors who were exonerated.

quote:

As part of their criminal enterprise, Dr. Ruan and Dr. Couch owned C&R Pharmacy, which was co-located with one of the PPSA clinic locations. C&R Pharmacy would only fill prescriptions written by the doctors at PPSA, and Dr. Ruan and Dr. Couch split 75% of the profits that came in from the prescription drug reimbursements. Approximately 91% of the Subsys and Abstral prescriptions written by the defendants — which cost patients’ insurance anywhere between $1,000.00 to $24,000.00 per month — were filled at C&R Pharmacy.

In addition to C&R Pharmacy, the defendants also had a worker’s compensation dispensary, from which they directly dispensed Controlled Substances. The jury heard evidence that Dr. Ruan and Dr. Couch received guaranteed monthly kickbacks from a dispensary management company — Industrial Pharmaceuticals Management (“IPM”) and later Comprehensive Rx (“CRX”) — in exchange for the defendants dispensing certain drugs with high reimbursement rates. These monthly guaranteed amounts reached $80,000.00 per month for Dr. Ruan and $20,000.00 per month for Dr. Couch. The millions paid in kickbacks to the defendants associated with the worker’s compensation dispensary went into private bank accounts set up by the defendants.

While there were some patients who received legitimate medical care at PPSA, the jury heard evidence that many patients rarely saw either of the doctors, and that the nurse practitioners who treated Dr. Couch’s patients were abusing drugs at the work place and then seeing patients. In addition, the jury heard evidence that Dr. Couch knowingly permitted one of his nurse practitioners, Justin Palmer, to forge Dr. Couch’s name on prescriptions for Controlled Substances. Palmer testified that he forged Dr. Couch’s name approximately 25,000 times while working at PPSA.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Tiny Timbs posted:

I think you at least have to include legislation blocking as collective Republican action. Not that it makes the Democrats look better if you’re right.

sick of people not including the "going high" metric where Dems have been killing it

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/voyager-digital-provides-market-update-301575492.html

Well nobody could have seen this coming

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
What i'm hearing there is "Legalize drugs as OTC, or recreational prescription"

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Tiny Timbs posted:

ehhh, you're not wrong but it's apples and oranges—since, after all, it only takes 40 votes to block something in the Senate as opposed to 50 votes to pass something with reconciliation. It's not as though the Democrats weren't equally obstructive when they were in the minority, after all.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Can't disagree in principle, but look at the details of the doctors who were exonerated.

Not exhonerated. The case likely gets kicked back for a re-do and they'll probably get convicted based on everything you listed there.

quote:

We conclude that §841’s “knowingly or intentionally” mens rea applies to the “except as authorized” clause. This means that in a §841 prosecution in which a defendant meets his burden of production under §885, the Government must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the de- fendant knowingly or intentionally acted in an unauthorized manner. We vacate the judgments of the Courts of Ap- peals below and remand the cases for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.

And always check your crane-lift points, connectors, turnbuckles, etc.

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1541473006211551242

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

facialimpediment posted:

And always check your crane-lift points, connectors, turnbuckles, etc.

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1541473006211551242

Holy crap that is terrifying.