Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I'm glad people are holding Tony to account for this vile sexual assault of Big Swiss

Twitter really does encourage people to be the most unhinged version if themselves

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Jun 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

forkboy84 posted:

I'm glad people are holding Tony to account for this vile sexual assault of Big Swiss

Twitter really dies encourage people to be the most unhinged version if themselves
It really is just Facebook for people that don't have good relationships with their families

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Tampa Bae posted:

It really is just Facebook for people that don't have good relationships with their families

Facebook is Facebook for people who don't have good relationships with their families.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gonzo McFee posted:

Facebook is Facebook for people who don't have good relationships with their families.

Social media is for people with poor familial relationships, except me who is well rounded.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Some folks just give zero thought to their portrayal on social media. And others decide it gives them some kind of permission to be even worse than their normal selves.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WrestlingIsKing/status/1541363573997322241

(He, like always has spent the hours before and after this being as gross as humanly possible.)

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Lamuella posted:

Yet another example of WWE fans being baffled by the very concept of "consent"

My favourite was the picture of Anna Jay and Jungle Boy holding eachother pretty close and people on social media asking why it's okay for him to do that but not others.

I'm pretty sure some of them even doubled down when told that the two were dating.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Can't say I'm surprised Billionaire Tony was a sex pest all along

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This guy has the important part of this (the one he's replying to is a good dunk, too)

https://twitter.com/heyitsaaron/status/1541398595550724097?s=20&t=yFChqdQoSwlwhCtZJRLDlQ

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Lamuella posted:

Yet another example of WWE fans being baffled by the very concept of "consent"

Listen, if no one ever consents to hugging you, it's easier to just shorthand the rule in your mind to "no hugging allowed"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Has Nastyman Alfred said anything about the number of women visibly in the crowd last night that were obviously just dragged there by the hair by their male SOs?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/WrestlingIsKing/status/1541363573997322241

(He, like always has spent the hours before and after this being as gross as humanly possible.)

the least surprising thing about most of these guys. I remember when Bill Shannon had this massive textwall about depression on his profile a while back, they're all mentally unwell

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/TheExplosiveTMT/status/1541357137795829760

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Looking at the main card, of the 5 matches that were AEW vs NJPW and not a mixture on both sides, AEW came up 3-2, 4-2 if you count the All Atlantic match but without Ishii I really don't. Pretty respectable split imo.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

DLC Inc posted:

the least surprising thing about most of these guys. I remember when Bill Shannon had this massive textwall about depression on his profile a while back, they're all mentally unwell

https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/1541426420940804096?t=h2aB-AgoahgNI5SDbLnMUA&s=19

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
hearing tony khan also wipes and washes his rear end. like inside the cheeks. what a loser!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Very normal brains

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

You don't hug your wife like that because of the court order, Vince.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lamuella posted:

You don't hug your wife like that because of the court order, Vince.

god drat

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
fellas is it low key suss to hug your wife

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Men showing any emotion beyond bravado and aggression is really foreign to these people

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

zzz

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Pro Wrestling in 2022: Outlaw Hugging

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Oh hey I was waiting for someone to drop this about New Japan

(New Japan is doing a joint show with Stardom and has had Stardom matches on some of it's shows over the last few years)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Really surprised there aren't more bad faith takes on Tony Khan's admittedly terrible response to that Roe v. Wade question. It was a weird question but Tony blew that one. I guess the press conference being late into the night at that point helps that not get out really.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Tony is violating so many HR rules by hugging Claudio. Why can't he just have sex with him and hand him off like a toy to one of the Young Bucks and then cover it up with a payment of millions like a normal president of a company??

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Oh hey I was waiting for someone to drop this about New Japan

(New Japan is doing a joint show with Stardom and has had Stardom matches on some of it's shows over the last few years)

But you see it would be better for the women to have a single match on every New Japan show and therefore less people employed, rather than them working for a growing promotion able to outdraw New Japan sometimes in the same buildings that they are main eventing themselves. Or something.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

the picture of tony hugging claudio should be the background of psp

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the wrestlers are not employees.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/DirtyDMantell/status/1541445182108884993

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I imagine you never would see Vince show such love I agree.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/SelfSupremacy/status/1541449452937826304

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

We’d be watching Nitro? Anyone got a time machine?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I'd rather watch 2000~2001 Nitro over current Raw or Smackdown, to be honest.

Nitro had "GOLDBEEEEEEERRRRGGGG!" and "IT'S THE WALL BROTHER HEY WALL!" at least.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I would like to be watching Nitro tonight.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

We’d be watching Nitro? Anyone got a time machine?

WCW wrestlers not getting buried... Where do I sign?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MicromanFever/status/1541507960844722177

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

I've never been angrier at Undertaker than I am right now upon learning this new information.