Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

drat this ones good

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

"an absolutely real horse working at a fast casual pizza place"

"photograph of an absolutely real walrus playing professional baseball on a cable sports TV show"

I asked DALL-E the impossible:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I was going for that famous lamprey/fingernail photoshop but instead got something just as cursed:

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

DALL-E full access approved!

Asked my sister for a prompt:
Cthulhu eating a giant squid

gently caress this thing is incredible

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

AceClown posted:

ask it to show you your death, you'll be surprised at how things turn out.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

AceClown posted:

Removing the watermark is against TOS fyi

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Scholtz posted:

Removing the watermark is against TOS fyi

I don't see a watermark? I just did a screen snip on the result

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

It's at the bottom right when you download a generated image.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

I've been through the terms and I can't find anything about the watermark (I thought it was an odd colour palette originally) but all the policy docs and terms of use don't say anything about cropping?

https://labs.openai.com/policies/terms

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

AceClown posted:

I don't see a watermark? I just did a screen snip on the result

The arrow down square that is in your snipped image downloads the image directly.
I'm not sure how DALL-E is supposed to identify images that came from it when it doesn't have the watermark besides someone saying the image was made with it, but who knows!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

AceClown posted:

I've been through the terms and I can't find anything about the watermark (I thought it was an odd colour palette originally) but all the policy docs and terms of use don't say anything about cropping?

https://labs.openai.com/policies/terms

https://openai.com/api/policies/terms/

quote:

(f) You will not remove, obscure, or alter any notice, including any notice of intellectual property right, appearing on or contained within the APIs or Content.

also

quote:

(b) You will not: (i) distribute, sell, lend, transfer, or grant any rights in or to all or any portion of the APIs or Content to any third party (except for making Content available to end users and allowing end users to use your integration of the APIs through the Application); (ii) create any software that functions substantially the same as the APIs and offer it to third parties; (iii) reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, translate or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any component of the APIs; (iv) modify, alter, tamper with, repair or otherwise create derivative works of the APIs or Content or attempt to do so; (v) use the APIs or Content in connection with any spyware, malware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious or harmful code, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or other electronic device; (vi) interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper working of the APIs; or (vii) use the APIs to develop competing products or services.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Behold the SCROTUS

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

AceClown posted:

Nice! Just out of curiosity, how long did you have to wait?

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Just got my DALL-E invite the other night and I'm using it for nefarious purposes the good of the world!

magazine cover photo of a fat badger eating two corndogs

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
This took like 5 minutes to load

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/monkesauc3/status/1538538641571491841?s=20&t=Y5y1cNbvVhbCbEtX714-ug

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jun 26, 2022

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Got my Dall-e invite today (took 31 days) and realized I'm very uncreative. But I did go down this rabbit hole:

"Mad Max in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

"forrest gump in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

"the matrix in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

"titanic (1997) in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

"Jay and Silent Bob in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
this is Midjourney, but

"lawnmower by Chris Foss"

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

wa27 posted:

Got my Dall-e invite today (took 31 days) and realized I'm very uncreative. But I did go down this rabbit hole:

"Mad Max in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

"forrest gump in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

"the matrix in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

"titanic (1997) in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

"Jay and Silent Bob in the style of a russian avant garde movie poster"

Oh poo poo I adore these! I'm thinking I might have made a mistake by not linking an Instagram or a LinkedIn on my app for DallE.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Just got my DALL-E invite the other night and I'm using it for nefarious purposes the good of the world!

magazine cover photo of a fat badger eating two corndogs

You are doing the lord's work

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

"Michaelangelo eating a peanut butter and clam pizza, 80s cartoon style"

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
lol those are great

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Is that the swole Animaniacs Michaelangelo?

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
It's not easy, but it's fun!

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Nvm

KinkyJohn fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 27, 2022

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
"a potent potable"

Three words. Just three words made these awesome, excitable, potions. You cannot handle my potions.

Big Sizes

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Been using talk to transformer to generate text for the generated images:

quote:

An extremely fat dog committed securities fraud in plain sight at the Wall Street exchange trading floor.

According to a lawsuit filed in federal court in New York on Monday, the dog named "Fatso" was being used by his owner, a trader named Charles Noall, to get a leg up on other traders as a "piggybacking" proxy, or proxy-for-hire. The suit alleges that Fatso's owner, named in the suit as "Hedge Fund 1," was taking advantage of a loophole in the SEC's rules that allows hedge funds to make investments in companies that they don't actually own.

The hedge fund is accused of using Fatso to trade stocks in companies that he didn't actually own.

Fatso's owner, who was not named in the suit, allegedly hired a broker to place trades for him in order to conceal his ownership of the stock. The broker, who was not named in the suit, would then sell the shares to Fatso for a commission. Fatso's owner would then pay the broker the proceeds, according to the lawsuit.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm kind of glad the low rent Dalle doesn't do human faces very well, this poo poo bothers me.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!
This thing really is the blackest of black magic.

Award winning digital art of Batman playing beer pong with the Joker:

Oil painting by Thomas Cole of Batman playing beer pong with the Joker:

Oil painting by Thomas Cole of a thoughtful robot reading a book on a balcony in a futuristic city:

19th century urban photograph of a sad looking Bugs Bunny standing alone in the middle of an empty street in New York:

naem
May 29, 2011

we had better get a star trek TNG holodeck out of all of this

a fair trade for all the unemployed artists

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

middle left guy only has four fingers. that's going the extra mile for ninja turtle cosplay

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

My discord discovered that Muppets plus anything produces hilarity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy