Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I can get the cheap poo poo for $15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

tmfc posted:

a single .5g resin cart costs almost $90 after tax here lmao

lol that sucks. rip

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i've been getting 600mg live rosin for $33. three 200mg vials. $90 is loving crazy

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

tokin opposition posted:

I can get the cheap poo poo for $15

sadly it doesn’t make up for how expensive it is to live around here

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

tmfc posted:

a single .5g resin cart costs almost $90 after tax here lmao

poo poo and I thought dc was bad

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yeah it sucks here. support yr local plug, folks!

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

yeah a gram of resin costs about $150 after tax here. Thank you for letting me smuggle weed back into the forbidden lands but gently caress Illinois prices.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.
At those prices feels like it’d be wise to invest in a light + tent + press.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Loucks posted:

At those prices feels like it’d be wise to invest in a light + tent + press.

I don't know what any of this means I just want to consume mind altering chemicals.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Retromancer posted:

I don't know what any of this means I just want to consume mind altering chemicals.

A grow light, a grow tent (to grow weed indoors stealthily) and a rosin press (to turn it into more refined products like wax or dabs)

It's almost always cheaper to grow your own, but then you have to worry about the local laws & cops and such

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Illinois taxes are a beast, getting a medical card in Illinois isn't too hard tho if you find a good doctor.

Edit

A Bakers Cousin has issued a correction as of 21:40 on Jun 9, 2022

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

if I happen to have a bunch of trim in my freezer can I still make butter out of it? was originally going to do cold water bubble hash but getting the bits to do it properly seems like a pain.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Longdex 1PC DC 12V 1.5A Power Adapter AC 110-240V Switching Power Supply Transformer AC-DC Converter DC Jack 4.0x1.7mm https://a.co/d/hF4rruw

will this work on an arizer solo II? looks like it will just want to make sure it won’t blow up

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Thailand legalized it. I thought that was one of the places which harshly punished drug crimes.

And we still can't loving get our act together. :sigh:

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Still, congrats to the people of thailand :toot:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I am relatively new to vaping and have a XMax V3 Pro. All my weed prior to this has been either smoked or ingested, which makes it very, very obvious when the weed is "done". What is the indication that vaped weed is spent and it's time to pack a new bowl?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

my indicators are usually:

-the flavor has changed to something resembling burnt popcorn
-the visible cloud density has reduced on exhale
-the inhaled vapor doesn't have much of a "kick" on the lungs

at that point I empty the bowl into a little glass jar, and every couple grams I toss it into a smoothie :yum:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
yup, the above plus coloration are big indicators. once it's gone from green to a light toast brown, it's donezo.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Holy poo poo, the idea of smoking a blunt on a beach in Phuket sounds like it would be mind-blowing

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Good soup! posted:

Holy poo poo, the idea of smoking a blunt on a beach in Phuket sounds like it would be mind-blowing

we went about three years ago and could buy decent spliffs from the beachside bars pretty easily

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
I've smoked a lot less weed lately bc it was making me anxious, going from visiting space nearly daily to just a light toasting, also took a 3 day tollerance break. I've been absolutely exhausted and sleeping a ton without much relief, slept most of a day away in fact. Anyone else experience this when smoking less weed?

It's been all of a week so far so I'm not too concerned yet. Or maybe it's long covid and I'll get to sleep and brain fog my way through the rest of societal collapse

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Maybe try and get some light exercise in?

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Southpaugh posted:

Maybe try and get some light exercise in?

Been doin that, I'll make it a bit heavier and see how she goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Samuel Glompers posted:

I've smoked a lot less weed lately bc it was making me anxious, going from visiting space nearly daily to just a light toasting, also took a 3 day tollerance break. I've been absolutely exhausted and sleeping a ton without much relief, slept most of a day away in fact. Anyone else experience this when smoking less weed?

Yeah. My uneducated guess is that my brain doesn't care how hosed up and tired I am when I'm stoned all the time, but once the high wears off the exhaustion remains, and my now-sober brain is like drat this sucks I want to nap. (also everything is less fun, so being bored = even more sleepiness)

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Retromancer posted:

WHO CAN AFFORD RESIN TO THE POINT THEY'RE HITTING 3 CARTS AT ONCE?

If you grow your own and make your own shatter small scale with EtOH, it ends up being $2-8/gram, mostly depending on how expensive it was to produce the biomass and how potent it was.

That said, carts are idiotic disposable garbage that's taken something which has long existed as a thing you could transport in reusable glass jars and turned it into something that includes a ton of plastic waste for no reason.

Also, the idea that something with 3 carts in it at once, or loving 6, is ever going to kick you harder than just doing a big dab out of a huge rig seems like dumb idiocy to me.

anyway here's a very sleepy boi, and about 8.5 grams of EtOH shatter I pulled out of ~2oz of AK Purp.

Samuel Glompers posted:

Still, congrats to the people of thailand :toot:

I was about to snicker about how Kratom is still banned there but poo poo they legalized that in 2021

Pandemic Laws.

(edit: Kratom very much IS banned here in Vermont at a state level, but don't mention that to people I know who use the poo poo...)

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Cabbages and Kings posted:

That said, carts are idiotic disposable garbage that's taken something which has long existed as a thing you could transport in reusable glass jars and turned it into something that includes a ton of plastic waste for no reason.
100x this. carts just became widely available in my area and after consuming 1 I immediately felt guilty about the shitload of packaging + actual cart material wasted. felt hosed up to just toss a perfectly fine kanthal heater into the garbage because all the goo in it was gone. carts are convenient but just regular ol' concentrates from a dispensary vaped out of a micro boxmod powered crucible like a sai or a divine tribe v5 generates much less waste and may even save a bit of cash via dispensiaries

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Marzzle posted:

100x this. carts just became widely available in my area and after consuming 1 I immediately felt guilty about the shitload of packaging + actual cart material wasted. felt hosed up to just toss a perfectly fine kanthal heater into the garbage because all the goo in it was gone. carts are convenient but just regular ol' concentrates from a dispensary vaped out of a micro boxmod powered crucible like a sai or a divine tribe v5 generates much less waste and may even save a bit of cash via dispensiaries

vape carts are for discreetly getting high at work or in the bathroom at pet supply plus

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Marzzle posted:

I really wish they had recycling programs for cartridges. But then I've had more than couple DOA carts and that's without them being remanufactured.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

carts are like the keurig cups of weed

I slurped mine up biking around town and it was nice but I can't imagine going through a couple a week (I consumed mine in just 2 days and it was a .5g %80 :gonk:)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
you can refill carts you just need a co2 supercritical fluid extractor

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

you can make THC vape juice with any concentrate (etoh extractions, rosin pressing, butane extraction and also capital intensive CO2 extractions) dissolved in propylene glycol + glycerin and I guess some people just make it with straight bud but you're sorta just adding extra steps to using a boxmod "concentrate heater". commercial operations make everything into ejuice because you can use the same supply chain/manufacturing as nic vapes no reason you need the glycerin and PG in your vaping at all

Marzzle has issued a correction as of 23:24 on Jun 27, 2022

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

once again edibles gang comes out on top

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

there's a defrosted bar of cannabutter in my fridge right now :smuggo::respek::drugnerd:

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

tokin opposition posted:

once again edibles gang comes out on top

Edibles are too much effort I just grab a chunk of bud out of my decarbed weed jar and cram it into my gaping maw.

This led to a few impressive weed hangovers before my tolerance caught up, but now it works great!

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

we are all eating from the vape jar of ideology

Loucks
May 21, 2007

Gross. Vaped bud goes in the compost. I just cooked a pile of flower in the oven and set it aside for eating.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I salute you for your innovation goonsire o7

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
I did the coconut oil extraction on a jar of AVB and it tastes & smells like a combination of burnt coffee and used fryer grease. Never again, at least mixed into hot cocoa it tastes good

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

gently caress yeah I got an email from my dispensary saying they're gonna start delivering. It's 45 minutes to get there and I have to pay to park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

selec posted:

we went about three years ago and could buy decent spliffs from the beachside bars pretty easily

drat, what, I was there about five years ago and I didn't see that poo poo anywhere on the island but I guess I just didn't look