Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005
The 'J' stands for 'AAARRGH!'
I refuse to believe characters being horny could ever become annoying to the point of dragging a game down. Don’t you agree, busty babe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Robert J. Omb posted:

I refuse to believe characters being horny could ever become annoying to the point of dragging a game down. Don’t you agree, busty babe?

*Busty babe boobily bobs her head because they didn't bother giving her any spoken lines*

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
Vikings: Wolves of Midgard (I think I said it's wolves of Asgard, byt no, it's Midgard). The final boss is awful.

It ignores most of the interesting mechanics in the game, is a good few levels higher that a typical level curve (lv. 35 vs. lv. 29-30), in a game in which it makes a difference to the stength of hits. It's resistant to Poison, Ice and Physical damage. It also has a large HP pool, but that's to be expected.

Now, during the game you gain Gifts (skills) which enable you to make special attacks with certain weapons and give passive abilities - many of which are related to critical attacks. Critical attacks are also easily scored if you attack enemy's back, rewarding positioning. The boss and his helpers are immune to critical attacks, as well as any status effects (expected on a boss, not so much on limitless adds).

The weapons also have seperate Lifesteal counters - one for normal attacks, one for critical attacks. But the one for criticals works only for critical hits, which you won't get in this fight.

The game has limited healing charges, the player gets four at most. This can be mitigated by collecting blood orbs that the normal enemies leave - but this boss' adds leave none.

The boss is invicible to any attack until you collect five glowing orbs which it for some reason releases during on of the attacks. This has no explenation and no foreshadowing. Being able to hit the boss lasts about 10 seconds, during which the adds can still spawn and harass you - and for some reason normal enemies are far stronger than the boss itself and you can't ignore them.

As I said, the boss is level 35 - at level 30 I dealt about 180 damage per normal hit. At level 31 - about 250. However, playing at the hardest difficulty (my own fault, I know) makes the boss have about 140 000 HP in the first phase and about 90 000 HP in the second phase. So it's a long fight, made longer than the lack of critical. Also, the orbs despawn after a few seconds.

The player has an access to an ability called Rage - essentially a brief moment of infinite Stamina (used in part to make special attacks) and a +10% to damage. But rage it only built up with normal attacks - and since the brief window to attack don't give you much time, it's better to unleash all the abilities, thus getting no rage bar. This is a nice thematic ability and just like many others is getting ignored in the final fight.

Lastly, there seems to be a bug in the fight: sometimes it just doesn't spawn adds at all, and I have no idea why it does or why it doesn't - it might be related to the glowing orbs, maybe if you collect them quickly? No idea. The boss itself hit for paltry damage (up to 300-400 with a big attack, and you can easily have 5000 HP and regenerate up to 20 a second), the adds hit for a 600-700 damage with normal attacks, and there can be multiple at once. So with no adds it becomes grueling slog.

All in all it's an awful fight and it might be somewhat tolerable if the boss' HP were ten times lower - I assume it's the idea for a lower difficulty, but I didn't cheat in the highest one. A really disappointing finish to the game, and I had fun even with the difficulty, trying to cheese the fights, find weak spots etc. But the highest difficulty balancing is very, very disappointing.

And after killing the boss gives you an access to Game+ - essentially a higher difficulty playtrough, with enemies 30 lv. higher and an ability to get new items and level further; however, there are no "new" items - they are all the same, only with bigger numbers. So a mundane bow that I can get from a normal chest is stronger than an artifact I spent most of the game collecting parts for - numberwise at least, the artifact has some special abilities, but those won't fare well against numbers.

Well, I'll finish my Game+ run since I'm well on the way to Platinum, but just wanted to complain some:)

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

So, the Playstation plusplus-not-gamepass thing has rolled out, so there's a bunch of PS5+4 games I can catch up on and check out on the cheap.

Returnal:
Enemies drop cash sometimes, but it despawns incredibly quickly. It just feels kind of petty and lovely considering how little they drop anyhow.
It basically means that you have to keep dashing around in melee range if you want to pick them up. But the small amount doesn't really outweigh the added risk.

Health pickups:
There are healing items, and items that function as piece-of-heart containers, grab 3 and you increase your max hp a bit. They look similar at a distance, and have the same icon.
So when you're at full life you still have to run up to each individual health container to check if it's a restore or upgrade. Atleast give them a different icon or something (all of them get added to the minimap instantly.) to differentiate them.

Atleast the not-gamepass is good for checking out titles like this, especially considering how much more expensive ps5 games are nowadays.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Returnal is super fun and absolutely worth investing some time into even if the story gets…kinda odd. The gameplay is incredibly satisfying and once it “clicks” you feel unstoppable

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

SubNat posted:

So, the Playstation plusplus-not-gamepass thing has rolled out, so there's a bunch of PS5+4 games I can catch up on and check out on the cheap.

Returnal:
Enemies drop cash sometimes, but it despawns incredibly quickly. It just feels kind of petty and lovely considering how little they drop anyhow.
It basically means that you have to keep dashing around in melee range if you want to pick them up. But the small amount doesn't really outweigh the added risk.

Health pickups:
There are healing items, and items that function as piece-of-heart containers, grab 3 and you increase your max hp a bit. They look similar at a distance, and have the same icon.
So when you're at full life you still have to run up to each individual health container to check if it's a restore or upgrade. Atleast give them a different icon or something (all of them get added to the minimap instantly.) to differentiate them.

Atleast the not-gamepass is good for checking out titles like this, especially considering how much more expensive ps5 games are nowadays.

Health restores change to max health increases if you’re at max health so you should always be picking them up.

Money dropped by enemies is your most reliable source of income and you’ll be a lot poorer if you don’t try to get it where possible. It adds up over the course of a floor.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

Health restores change to max health increases if you’re at max health so you should always be picking them up.

I really hated this mechanic. It was a really bad way of rewarding the player by making things easier if they're doing well. Not getting hit at all? Here's a bunch of max health to make things easier later on. Taking even the slightest damage here or there? Your max health is poo poo now and you're hosed when you fight anything with substance.

Reminds me of....Enter the Gungeon I think, which had a similar mechanic where defeating a boss without getting hit got you a big health boost. Thought it was pretty dumb there too.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Re: Health.
Is that explained somewhere, or just something you're supposed to figure out over time? But yeah: As Morpheus: It's not a mechanic I particularly enjoy, but I guess it matches up with the other 'do well and you get a bonus' mechanic, the adrenaline system.
If anything I'd prefer if the max-capacity stuff was generated/dropped separately, while recovery items instead turned into money if you were at full.

But yeah, glad this is a game I picked up through the gamepass as opposed to buying.
The game is interesting and kind of fun to play, but it also feels like the roguelike stuff is there to artificially extend the gametime.
Just got a longer run where I managed to get to the second zone, and now I just wonder how much game I have to redo just to get back to par.

If this had been a metroidvania without the rogue I would probably have enjoyed it a lot more, but now I'm just wondering how many times I'll be running through the same ruins over and over.
I like the occasional roguelike, but when the runs are this long it just feels aggravating to lose all that progress.

SubNat has a new favorite as of 14:34 on Jun 27, 2022

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Oh poo poo, Returnal is on the PSPlus/NotPlusButLikeGamepass thing now? Sweet, I wanted to check that out but not, like, wanted to spend $50-$60 to check it out.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

Unless they changed something in the past few monthes, I don't think this is quite right. I've found plenty of Health restores while at max health and enough Max Health pickups to increase the bar several times while I was at half health. The system may be weighted to drop more of one or the other depending on how much health you have, but it won't lock you out of max health increases if you took a pixel of damage.

Speaking of things dragging down a game, I started playing Yugioh Duel Master because I hadn't played YGO in over a decade and I heard it was fairly generous for getting cards to make decks with. In it, it has a single-player mode that's actually really good for teaching you various deck archetypes that they made over the years, broken down into thematic "Gates". The only problem is that it will teach you how the mechanics work, but by the end of the Gate, the "loaner" deck will be something completely different with a whole new set of mechanics (the worst offender I found was the wood robot gate, the last duel gives you a Ninja deck that has maybe 4 of the robots in it. Great! ...not going to tell me how to play Ninjas? No? Okay). You can also play through the duels with your own custom deck, and there's some great catharsis in playing a Mayakashi deck and just flooding the board in big monsters. The game is also generous enough with card points and gems that you can make a solid deck fairly quickly.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Morpheus posted:

I really hated this mechanic. It was a really bad way of rewarding the player by making things easier if they're doing well. Not getting hit at all? Here's a bunch of max health to make things easier later on. Taking even the slightest damage here or there? Your max health is poo poo now and you're hosed when you fight anything with substance.

Reminds me of....Enter the Gungeon I think, which had a similar mechanic where defeating a boss without getting hit got you a big health boost. Thought it was pretty dumb there too.

Yeah, if you can beat the bosses in Gungeon without getting hit you get an item that gives you full heart which is two more HP. If you want to have the engineer dude fix the elevators so you can skip to each level you have to give him the item and lose the HP, but aside from that yeah, being good at the bosses rewards you with more HP. Also some of the bosses are absolutely tougher than others so it can be an absolute crapshoot whether you get the bonus HP or not.

I like Gungeon but boy does it feel at times like a bunch of cool ideas the devs had with little thought given to how those ideas would interact.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Randalor posted:

Unless they changed something in the past few monthes, I don't think this is quite right. I've found plenty of Health restores while at max health and enough Max Health pickups to increase the bar several times while I was at half health. The system may be weighted to drop more of one or the other depending on how much health you have, but it won't lock you out of max health increases if you took a pixel of damage.

Health restores conditionally become max health increases based on whether you’re full or not at the time you pick them up. Max health increases are always max health increases.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Maximum health increasing Resin will also provide a full heal on your next pickup if the little stack beside your health bar is green. There is a bunch of minutiae to Returnal that it does kiiinda tell you but the specifics of how Sylphium becomes Resin and learning how to 'exploit' that is up to you. For example, in a room where you are injured and there are both Resins and Sylphiums, you'd want to pick up the Resins first because their max HP increase will bring you to full health... then pick up the Sylphiums, which are all now Resins. A little unintuitive but do it once and you'll remember it forever AND be able to spot opportunities to smartly exploit it to gain huge increases in max health at once.

CJacobs has a new favorite as of 17:35 on Jun 27, 2022

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
I was cleaning up the last of the side quests in Nier Automata and one of them gave me the biggest deja vu when I started it. I kept at it and I realized that I had started it before; thought I didn't finish it my first time through. I'm seemingly done with the quest: I collected all of the things, I got a reward, I don't have an objective marker anymore and I know I've done all of this before, the whole thing. I check in my quest log and the quest isn't done but I don't have an objective, it just sits there, telling me that the guy I helped is sad because all of his friends are dead and the world is a poo poo place.

I look the quest up on the Wiki and it turns out that there's an extra last step, but I can't complete it because I don't have access to the necessary area yet.

Turns out I have to complete another side quest to unlock that area.

Turns out I can't start that quest because I'm too far into the story.

And obviously, you lose your quest progress when you move from chapter to chapter.

It seems that twice now I started that side quest while it was impossible to complete it, now I have to go to an earlier chapter, complete another side quest, then come back and do it a third time.

CordlessPen has a new favorite as of 19:42 on Jun 27, 2022

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fil5000 posted:

Yeah, if you can beat the bosses in Gungeon without getting hit you get an item that gives you full heart which is two more HP. If you want to have the engineer dude fix the elevators so you can skip to each level you have to give him the item and lose the HP, but aside from that yeah, being good at the bosses rewards you with more HP. Also some of the bosses are absolutely tougher than others so it can be an absolute crapshoot whether you get the bonus HP or not.

I like Gungeon but boy does it feel at times like a bunch of cool ideas the devs had with little thought given to how those ideas would interact.

Unless they changed it, the drop rate from items was incredibly bad. If you got a single key drop in a floor you were lucky. Most times you'd have to make do with a floor or two without getting any new pick ups because you had no keys.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Unless they changed it, the drop rate from items was incredibly bad. If you got a single key drop in a floor you were lucky. Most times you'd have to make do with a floor or two without getting any new pick ups because you had no keys.

They did change it, actually a few times. I bounced off it when I first played it because of that, then went back when I heard they changed it and ended up getting the plat for it. The first big update made it so that if you didnt get a key on a floor there was guaranteed to be a key in the shop in the next floor, then they kept tinkering with it. After the last big update I tried to test to see if that rule was still in effect but had to do loads of runs to find out that actually they took that back out, simply because keys dropped at an actually decent rate.

It went from a game I disliked to a game I enjoyed to a game I'd thoroughly recommend.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Yeah as it stands now, the shop will always have at least one key available for sale no matter what.

The game is still a bit weird sometimes and you can definitely still be screwed by RNG nonsense, but it's way closer in severity to something like Binding of Isaac.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
FWIW the issue with Gungeon's drop system they were tasked with redesigning lies in how the system itself actually drops things for you. There's a hidden stat called 'coolness' which builds as you clear rooms without taking damage or pick up some items that add a permanent buffer of it. It intrinsically raises a little per room no matter how you play so you will eventually get a reward, but the part that sucks is what happens after. When a room reward drops, your coolness clears, not lowers, so you have to start all the way again from a 0% chance of a room reward. If it instead lowered based on the rarity of the drop then that'd be fine- as is, an SS-tier trapped mimic could spawn OR a single key and both mean the same for your future gameplay.

CJacobs has a new favorite as of 22:16 on Jun 27, 2022

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'll have to check back into Gungeon, it seemed like there was a fun game in there but having to always pass up items was killing me. At least in Isaac if you don't get a key and miss an item.room theres a chance you'll get a chance for a very good item on the next floor.

The thing dragging Binding of Isaac is item bloat. There are so many items now that you'll usually end up with something useless that doesn't synergize with anything you already have

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I tried playing Gungeon again a few years after launch and while all the problems I initially had with it were a bit better, they were still present to the extent that my overall impression wasn't really changed. I'm sure it's a game where you start having more fun once you get good, but I wasn't really feeling the motivation to put in the time.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Boooooooo, the climax to Resident Evil 8 was incredible but gently caress that ending :(

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Xenonauts: A mid 2010's OG Xcom-alike irrating things: There is damage variance to the anti-air weapons. So sometimes my two-ship flight of interceptors will blast a landing ship out of the sky with their huge missiles, while other times the dice roll will leave it at 2% health, merrily bombing the poo poo out of rural Indochina.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

The air combat in Xenonauts in general is awful

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Rockman Reserve posted:

Boooooooo, the climax to Resident Evil 8 was incredible but gently caress that ending :(

The epilogue being set in the late 2030s but not having cool flying cars and poo poo? Agreed

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Gaius Marius posted:

The air combat in Xenonauts in general is awful

Yeah its basically just a time tax. I can chance the auto resolve and suffer damage to my planes, or take a minute or two to do it myself, dance around the enemy, stay out of their arcs, woosh boom, lets go home and do it again.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

The epilogue being set in the late 2030s but not having cool flying cars and poo poo? Agreed

Eh I’ve learned not to bank on that in future stuff, but the mom reading her kid a physical book on the bus? C’mon, that’s rare even now.

I meant more like immortal inhuman avatar of stubbornness Ethan Winters dying like a chump after the final battle where I barely took any damage at all, despite him surviving without a heart for several hours, next to a giant fungus that we had literally just been told 1) records consciousnesses and 2) has “uploaded” him. “The father’s story is now over,” my asscheek, gimme an RE9 where he’s even dumber and angrier and uses the Mold like the electric leash whip thing from Bulletstorm.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Rockman Reserve posted:

I meant more like immortal inhuman avatar of stubbornness Ethan Winters dying like a chump after the final battle where I barely took any damage at all, despite him surviving without a heart for several hours, next to a giant fungus that we had literally just been told 1) records consciousnesses and 2) has “uploaded” him. “The father’s story is now over,” my asscheek, gimme an RE9 where he’s even dumber and angrier and uses the Mold like the electric leash whip thing from Bulletstorm.

Haha I know. I don't mind the reveal as a general plot point but yeah, it doesn't really sit right that he gets through all that only for his mold to just crap out like that.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
The soundtrack to Vampire Survivors is really good.

The thing dragging it down is that I can’t find anywhere to buy the drat album - though that may be due to them adding new songs every week.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Rockman Reserve posted:

Eh I’ve learned not to bank on that in future stuff, but the mom reading her kid a physical book on the bus? C’mon, that’s rare even now.

A more charitable reading may help if you look at the colors of transforming/transformed Dimitrescu and what happened to transforming Jack. Ethan was resisting transforming into a mindless Resident Evil boss, instead choosing death for a good purpose when he couldn't resist anymore. Or are his angry animal grunts and taunts during the boss fight just the throes of defensive parenthood?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

CJacobs posted:

A more charitable reading may help if you look at the colors of transforming/transformed Dimitrescu and what happened to transforming Jack. Ethan was resisting transforming into a mindless Resident Evil boss, instead choosing death for a good purpose when he couldn't resist anymore. Or are his angry animal grunts and taunts during the boss fight just the throes of defensive parenthood?

Nah, I don't buy it. Jack Baker was only enraged because of the psychic abilities and genetically altered powers of Eveline - Lady D, Moreau and Heisenberg all seem completely sane right up to their end, and Bienviento was nuts before she even got infected. Sure, Lady D is spitting mad at you, but to be fair you did storm her castle, steal everything not nailed down, break a bunch of windows and walls and kill her entire family and coterie of servants. Moreau is a sloppy idiot but he seems like he's always been a sloppy idiot. Miranda's whole plan was to revive someone who had been dead for over a century, literally right where the final scene of the game takes place, I just don't buy that Ethan's modified version of the Mold wouldn't be able to patch him up just fine.

And yeah, Ethan gets crazy defending his daughter, and you could read that as either a stubborn, dumb dad or a lingering effect of the family-obsessed Eveline's genestrain. But even in the latter case, the Bakers went nuts because Eveline kept directly influencing them to kidnap people to grow her "family", and she's not really around anymore.

Plus, and I cannot emphasize this enough:

Rockman Reserve posted:

gimme an RE9 where he’s even dumber and angrier and uses the Mold like the electric leash whip thing from Bulletstorm.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
What'll blow your mind even more is Dimitrescu could apparently go back and forth between that horrible thing and her own normal appearance! And if you look at the creature it kind of makes sense, Dimitrescu herself isn't really any bigger she's just stuck halfway in the monster, so it could be 'shed' and she could walk out like Jack being REBORN FROM PANTS in RE7

edit: What I'm saying is Ethan could very well return, or could not. I'd prefer he didn't because it says "This Father's Story Is Now Done" after the credits and I believe it.

CJacobs has a new favorite as of 08:39 on Jun 28, 2022

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The bigass explosive was specifically designed for the purpose of being big enough to kill a mold critter for good

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

The Lone Badger posted:

The bigass explosive was specifically designed for the purpose of being big enough to kill a mold critter for good

Personal theory here: The BSAA claim to have recovered evidence of Ethan from the scene and I bet it's his discarded heart after Miranda juiced it in that cutscene, which will end up in a jar in the DLC a la Rose's heart in this very game.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I'll have to check back into Gungeon, it seemed like there was a fun game in there but having to always pass up items was killing me. At least in Isaac if you don't get a key and miss an item.room theres a chance you'll get a chance for a very good item on the next floor.

I beat gungeon a bunch until they added the DLC boss who is just loving impossible. That boss sucks rear end. I got to him several times but just got my rear end handed to me regardless of build.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Okay but Ethan was literally calcifying in that scene. His connection to the mold, seemingly through Miranda, was destroyed, and he was dying anyway. At best, he might be survived if the mold did, but if that happened, then Miranda might come back as well. So the mold heart had to go.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The DLC is supposed to be Rose communicating with the mold, there’s no way Ethan doesn’t show up in some form

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Morpheus posted:

Okay but Ethan was literally calcifying in that scene. His connection to the mold, seemingly through Miranda, was destroyed, and he was dying anyway. At best, he might be survived if the mold did, but if that happened, then Miranda might come back as well. So the mold heart had to go.

Miranda’s mold was the original, natural and ancient strain, and Ethan’s is an upgraded weaponized version. They didn’t have any direct connection - if they did, Miranda would have been able to control him like she controlled the villagers. And Jack Baker came back after being fully calcified and chopped in half and blowing his own head off, among other “deaths”, I don’t think anything Ethan went through including having his heart ripped out would be much of an issue for the E-Type. Hell, if you take the pulsometer health meter as a canonical device he already has a new heart by the time he revives.

CJacobs posted:

What'll blow your mind even more is Dimitrescu could apparently go back and forth between that horrible thing and her own normal appearance! And if you look at the creature it kind of makes sense, Dimitrescu herself isn't really any bigger she's just stuck halfway in the monster, so it could be 'shed' and she could walk out like Jack being REBORN FROM PANTS in RE7

edit: What I'm saying is Ethan could very well return, or could not. I'd prefer he didn't because it says "This Father's Story Is Now Done" after the credits and I believe it.

To the first part - yeah, it’s implied that all the lords other than Bienviento could do that and Moreau’s mental issues were what held him back more.

To the second part, that’s really what I have issue with. If they’d left it more open-ended, the story definitely still works, but they didn’t and they cut it off in a way that feels pretty unearned. It’s not like this was the endcap of a trilogy about fatherhood and family or anything, Ethan wasn’t “the father” in RE7, he’s just some guy.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Rockman Reserve posted:

To the second part, that’s really what I have issue with. If they’d left it more open-ended, the story definitely still works, but they didn’t and they cut it off in a way that feels pretty unearned. It’s not like this was the endcap of a trilogy about fatherhood and family or anything, Ethan wasn’t “the father” in RE7, he’s just some guy.

Eveline was trying to make him the father of her new family in RE7 with Mia as the mother. RE7 and Village are definitely games about fatherhood and family, I'd say the degree to which they got that across could be argued but it's there.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

CJacobs posted:

like Jack being REBORN FROM PANTS in RE7

What does this mean? :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Read After Burning posted:

What does this mean? :stare:

Literally what it says on the tin - he comes at you with a giant scissors rigged up from two chainsaws, it doesn’t go well for him, his bottom half kinda walks towards you for a bit before falling over…..which later regenerates and reforms him again, this time as a giant building-sized monstrosity with more eyes than a Bloodborne boss.