Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ah well. :rip: the only man who could beat Trump in 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
our future Large Junior Senator from pennsylvania

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Not great but here's the other guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXJVdInEUHA

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Erdogan will rein the doctor in. he can win if you vote for him.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mawarannahr posted:

Erdogan will rein the doctor in. he can win if you vote for him.

I'm sorry, but in this house, we believe in the Traitor Gülen. Please leave.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

I'm sorry, but in this house, we believe in the Traitor Gülen. Please leave.

Oz can't even bear to live in the same state as Gulen how can he save the world from him

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

in actuality, Oz has fallen out of Erdogan’s favor and Turkish media today paints him as a Gulenist who has promised to give up his citizenship for the sole purpose of defending his lover and employer, Dr Michael Gulen.

it’s really funny that Pennsylvania is a metonym for Gülen. Tayyip talks about Pennsylvania all the time

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 21:59 on Jun 29, 2022

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
He's an ivy leaguer who is down with Palestinian genocide but he's morbidly obese therefore working class

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
No matter how lovely Fetterman gets he’s still on track to be better then most democrats cause at least he’s a reliable Vote for legal weed and abortion rights

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

it’s really funny that Pennsylvania is a metonym for Gülen. Tayyip talks about Pennsylvania all the time

Has he mentioned any facts about Pittsburgh or possibly the housing market here?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Pittsburgh Fetterman Cloud

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

The Sublime Porte of the Appalachians and custodian of the holy sites of sheetz

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Has he mentioned any facts about Pittsburgh

He has actually

https://twitter.com/RTErdogan/status/1056252632073977856

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
Update: Saw Fetterman again at the same spot in Homestead today. I waved at him and he smiled and waved back. Still wearing the same white hoodie and cargo jorts

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Beached Whale posted:

Update: Saw Fetterman again at the same spot in Homestead today. I waved at him and he smiled and waved back. Still wearing the same white hoodie and cargo jorts

did you suck him off op

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan: The Polish Hill stairways are a danger and in disrepair, yet closing them completely for months on end denies a vital pedestrian artery!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i have never been to pittsburgh but i have a fb friend there who yells a lot

Apr 7, 2003

every thread becomes a Pittsburgh thread eventually

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

every thread becomes a Pittsburgh thread eventually

I run a goon Discord server and we have a plurality of users from Pittsburgh, even after we kicked two of them off for being creeps (for non-Pittsburgh reasons). Yet people on there come to me, the Philly person, for updates on PA politics :laugh:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

No matter how lovely Fetterman gets he’s still on track to be better then most democrats cause at least he’s a reliable Vote for legal weed and abortion rights

Love how the standards drop another notch every year lol

Apr 7, 2003

C-Euro posted:

I run a goon Discord server and we have a plurality of users from Pittsburgh, even after we kicked two of them off for being creeps (for non-Pittsburgh reasons). Yet people on there come to me, the Philly person, for updates on PA politics :laugh:

I don't know anyone on this forum from Pittsburgh and I never intend to

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

the notion of a PFC is strongly redolent of White Noise. is that intentional?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Beached Whale posted:

Was it a Harvard Hoodie and were they Harvard cargo jorts

Apr 7, 2003

paul_soccer12 posted:

Was it a Harvard Hoodie and were they Harvard cargo jorts

Were they?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

Do you ever get sick of playing this game?

Apr 7, 2003

Riot Bimbo posted:

Do you ever get sick of playing this game?

What's your optimal strategy right now for the 2022 PA Senate race?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lib

Apr 7, 2003

So just give the seat to Republicans?

Apr 7, 2003

It's extremely leftist to give national seats in an undemocratic body to the worst people imaginable, because the next step is ???????????

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

So just give the seat to Republicans?

no, i say we give it to the turks

Apr 7, 2003

Here's a wild loving idea, you can vote to keep Republicans out of that seat and also then do other poo poo to help in the future

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Apr 7, 2003

Or don't, because Americans will definitely revolt once poo poo gets bad enough, as we saw in Texas when the government let hundreds of people die in service of deregulation

do what you want, I guess. I'm gonna vote for Fetterman because hell in six years beats hell in three.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Or don't, because Americans will definitely revolt once poo poo gets bad enough, as we saw in Texas when the government let hundreds of people die in service of deregulation

do what you want, I guess. I'm gonna vote for Fetterman because hell in six years beats hell in three.

We already live in hell, in case you haven't noticed that our court is filled with Christian fascists who are rewriting the entire country while the (Dem majority) legislature and (Dem) president sit and do jack poo poo.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

This is broadly applicable: the only fix left is to undermine the legitimacy of the us govt and using bandaid "less bad" men as an excuse to vote and legitimize the broken fake thing is actually the counter-productive move.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

completely cucked lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

you're choking on poo poo and you're gonna choke on more poo poo no matter what you do, there is no validity in action that enables the refilling of the poo poo packer

Apr 7, 2003

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

completely cucked lol

I guess I could just give up

Apr 7, 2003

Electing fascists to every governmental position will give us communism eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Electing fascists to every governmental position will give us communism eventually

They're already running the government!