Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Seth Pecksniff posted:

i just got to talk to this woman I've been crushing on for the first time in two months and I'm all :3:

that's awesome, I'm sure things will turn out well but good luck anyway! or should that be break a leg? :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
I'm just here to chill and patte cattes.

very nice i like

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

platypus parade posted:

In case you don't understand, I'm burning my alts because I'm done. You've destroyed any vestige of what made BYOB a welcoming and creative space. It's a vanity board for a clique of the most intolerant, inflexible, unfunny, unchill people you could possibly imagine. Maybe it always was and I was the idiot for thinking it could be something else.

Anyway there's a lot of posters that gave me so much joy and so many laughs over the years. They're why I came back time and again but hell, if I can't even open a thread and post with them, there's no point.

It's kind of nice to get to post in this extremely pathetic embarrassing way knowing I won't be around to see people make fun of me. On the other hand, when I got banned by Lowtax, g0m made fun of me, which I have always considered an honor, so maybe some genuinely funny people can make fun of how loving stupid this all is. That would be a nice ending.

No Longer Touching.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I don't know whats happening but I got revenge for what Lowtax did :letsgo::jihad:

Prof. Crocodile

Finger Prince posted:

A new challenger has entered

this is the most fabulous shoe. it looks like a wealthy 1920’s dowager’s gown.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Do you have to break your foot to wear this shoe? The front is like 20 degrees rotated from the angle of the back.

cruft

Crush that crush, Seth.

cruft

I mean, not literally. That's just a figure of speech.

cruft

You know what, maybe dating advice from me isn't very good.

Finger Prince

roomforthetuna posted:

Do you have to break your foot to wear this shoe? The front is like 20 degrees rotated from the angle of the back.

It's just the angle I took the picture at, they're normally shaped.

Finger Prince

I forgoed (forwent?) the fabulous shoes and got some fabulous shorts instead.

Seth Pecksniff

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

cruft posted:

You know what, maybe dating advice from me isn't very good.

I crushed my crush and now the FBI is after me

I don't think I did it right

:siren:
click here for the greatest promo in SAW history
:siren:

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Share all news so we can partake in your happiness and lift you in your sorrows and worries

i just got to talk to this woman I've been crushing on for the first time in two months and I'm all :3:

hell yes

Finger Prince

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I crushed my crush and now the FBI is after me

I don't think I did it right

Prof. Crocodile

I think the phrasing you’re looking for is “smash that crush”.

Ass-penny

Get trashed with your crush :beerpal:

cruft

Crush that smash, Seth.

:ohdear:

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I think the phrasing you’re looking for is “smash that crush”.

good advice (consensually ofc!!)

ty nesamdoom!

cruft

Crash that smush

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

roomforthetuna posted:

This secret posting cabal thing definitely explains my recent thread's lack of success. Dang conspiracy.

your thread rules. I wish I had something to contribute!

biosterous

it's me i'm the leader of the secret posting cabal, and i say: cloaks for everyone

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

biosterous posted:

it's me i'm the leader of the secret posting cabal, and i say: cloaks for everyone

Oh sweet mine just broke and I've been waking up late

cruft

biosterous posted:

Wait a second, maybe that's not a typo

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

Excuse me! I was told there would be daggers.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Dukes Mayo Clinic

xcheopis posted:

byod policy strikes again

biosterous

xcheopis posted:

sorry it was supposed to say "cloak and dapper", we are trying to get a refund from the printer

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Bwee
I heard that this forum is real bad

Bwee
That thread was funny

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

sorry it was supposed to say "cloak and dapper", we are trying to get a refund from the printer

Oh! Uh. Okay, then! I'll dig around for some spats and my best cravat.

cruft

I'm on an aeroplane headed for Canada and I'm getting like ⅕ of what the flight attendant is saying.

I thought my French was pretty good but maybe not 🫤

cruft

Heather Papps do you have any advice?

Robot Made of Meat

Cloaks are fine and all, but what about the tights that show off my fine package and buns of steel?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

I'm on an aeroplane headed for Canada and I'm getting like ⅕ of what the flight attendant is saying.

I thought my French was pretty good but maybe not 🫤

Hot tip: French /= Québecois. Especially when mumbled by a marginally bilingual flight attendant reading off a card.

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

Hot tip: French /= Québecois. Especially when mumbled by a marginally bilingual flight attendant reading off a card.

Not required to be fluent? Huh.

Finger Prince

xcheopis posted:

Not required to be fluent? Huh.

Depends on the airline and the definition of fluent. There'll be a crew member who is fluent, but they might not be the one reading the announcements. Also, unlike the British, there's no expectation of adopting an RP accent for public speaking, so you can get the most unintelligible bumpkin francophone from the Gaspe doing the French announcements and literally nobody from a French speaking country will understand a word they're saying.

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

Depends on the airline and the definition of fluent. There'll be a crew member who is fluent, but they might not be the one reading the announcements. Also, unlike the British, there's no expectation of adopting an RP accent for public speaking, so you can get the most unintelligible bumpkin francophone from the Gaspe doing the French announcements and literally nobody from a French speaking country will understand a word they're saying.

I wonder if there's a similar problem for people in Spanish speaking countries. Like, are Argentines considered to have the best accent? Are Peruvians considered bumpkins?

Finger Prince

xcheopis posted:

I wonder if there's a similar problem for people in Spanish speaking countries. Like, are Argentines considered to have the best accent? Are Peruvians considered bumpkins?

I don't know about the language, but I watched a cool Spanish heist/buddy kind of movie and it played heavily on Spanish stereotypes of other spanish speakers that I had no clue about. Apparently Argentinians are all charming rogues and their roguish charm is seen as very tiresome.

City of Glompton

i remember when dct was real mean to us and told us we were not being funny. the criticism hurt! but it turns out he was right, and i appreciate the lesson that was learned, even if it didn't always stick. thanks dct.

well, cya later byob

xcheopis

Finger Prince posted:

I don't know about the language, but I watched a cool Spanish heist/buddy kind of movie and it played heavily on Spanish stereotypes of other spanish speakers that I had no clue about. Apparently Argentinians are all charming rogues and their roguish charm is seen as very tiresome.

"Stop being so charming!"

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dct called me poop in a butt once and i was confused but also it taught me a lesson about caring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

The movie was called "Taxi a Gibraltar"