Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

I know. lovely free cosmetics.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

What am I looking at here exactly

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

External Organs posted:

What am I looking at here exactly

Capitalism.jpg

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

FlapYoJacks posted:

Capitalism.jpg

Wait, If we kill capitalism in a game does it die in real life?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

dr_rat posted:

Wait, If we kill capitalism in a game does it die in real life?

You can only kill capitalism in the DLC

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Is anybody else getting a “please rate this game” pop up while playing the Shadowrun trilogy?

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Speaking of Shadowrun, I just had to reload because my guy was stuck in the scenery in Shadowrun Returns.

^^ I didn't get a 'rate this game' thing yet.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

RandolphCarter posted:

Is anybody else getting a “please rate this game” pop up while playing the Shadowrun trilogy?

Yeah I have gotten it at least twice playing Hong Kong after a completed run. The last time I was cloud streaming and it said that 'feature' was unavailable at the time.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

I've gotten it in other games too.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Wiltsghost posted:

I've gotten it in other games too.

I've only gotten it in Shadowrun Returns. Pretty early on too.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I plays tons of gamepass games including running through Shadow Run now I've never seen it and don't really fully understand what that is.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
the new shadowrun games are overrated as heck. the main selling point they have is the story, which is edgelord nonsense even as far as Shadowrun goes.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

I bought a bong from this guy in 2006

mem
Sep 1, 2005
While I won't be replaying through them again, I enjoyed all three of them on PC. I think Dragonfall is the best of the three.

While I never played shadowrun tabletop, I always liked the setting. The sega genesis shadowrun game is one of my favorite games of all time.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

acksplode posted:

I bought a bong from this guy in 2006

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Xbox stays winnin

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
How does a boy like that go so wrong?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

WattsvilleBlues posted:

How does a boy like that go so wrong?

It all starts with Xbox.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Nobody remembers the 360 shadowrun game which was 13 years ahead of its time and barely worked as a result

We’re talking pc/console cross play in 2006 and it was heinous

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

Nobody remembers the 360 shadowrun game which was 13 years ahead of its time and barely worked as a result

We’re talking pc/console cross play in 2006 and it was heinous

hahaha i remember playing that when it came out on pc, it was soooo poo poo

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Prey 2006 when?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Prey 2006 when?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Prey 2006 when?

when what, it's on xbox

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Shadowrun fps was dope hth

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Prey 2006 when?

If we're going back that far I want the Quake II port that came with Quake 4 that supported 1080p before the goddamn 360 did to run on modern xboxen

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
talking of Prey, is Weird West as good as it looks?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

precision posted:

talking of Prey, is Weird West as good as it looks?

I bounced off Weird West within an hour since I found the console controls way too clumsy, but I kinda enjoyed it otherwise and will eventually get back to it on my PC.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
for some reason i thought it was like, a twin stick shooter roguelite, not an RPG lmao

game pass keeps bringing the heat. i'm also gonna finally play The Nonary Games since i'm too broke to justify buying Somnium 2 just yet

...is somnium 2 as good as i think it is :ohdear:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

RandolphCarter posted:

It is associated with playing cloud streamed games. I've gotten it on a variety of things I've streamed instead of installing.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Oh I install everything because streaming games is weird and scary to me. I still feel a little weird about digital games.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just unlocked the new movement tech in Chorus and dogfights are like 1000% more fun now. Also she’s whispering less now that there’s another voice involved. Improvements all around.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A goofy part about chorus is if you max out the item set bonus for machine guns and get the perk "fire rate for machine guns is doubled" you have to be equiped with the only not full auto machine gun so get the benefit you're suddenly frantically slamming the fire button and not doing that is probably why you were interested in maxing out machine guns in the first place.

Edit: One of the most explicit achievements/trophies is wrong. It says "use the tier 3 laser" but you have to use the tier 4

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/06/29/rimworld-coming-to-xbox-on-july-29/

Interesting!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Rimworld on controller sounds miserable.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

"RimWorld, the Acclaimed Sci-Fi Colony Management Sim, is Coming to Xbox on July 29"

🤔 I think I remember playing this with some friends in university, around 1998. It was very very boring.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

That sounds like a lot of game.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TheScott2K posted:

If we're going back that far I want the Quake II port that came with Quake 4 that supported 1080p before the goddamn 360 did to run on modern xboxen

want quake 4 on back compat so bad 😫

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

American McGay posted:

Just unlocked the new movement tech in Chorus and dogfights are like 1000% more fun now. Also she’s whispering less now that there’s another voice involved. Improvements all around.

You mean the drift ability?