Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I don't even know how I got here.

Can someone tell me where is the condiment aisle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

there was that reddit thread some kid made where he would eat anything you suggested with rice and rate it. that was fun.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay

Strategic Tea posted:

I dunno every time I commute around the same time as the school run, the thing I notice about the kids is that everything out of their mouths is either to put someone else down or to brag and raise themselves up. Perhaps biased towards people who talk loudly but what a horrible way to live :smith:
Are you sure they weren't baby boomers?

Sounds like my oldest coworkers.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

withak posted:

Kids these days are actually terrible.

They learned from the best! :thumbsup:

It's hard to persecute them for lovely behavior when lovely behavior is all they've been presented with for their entire lives.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Speaking of kids, this is one place you wouldn't want kids to enter.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://old.reddit.com/r/oddlyspecific/comments/vnboou/deuteronomy_251112/

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

That's some post history. Page after page of those monstrosities and nothing else.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

The way it's written it's honestly a bit hosed trying to figure out the rhythm, it all just collides and was clearly written and then edited to make it cuter and more nonsensical. If you can't discern some sort of rhythm internally (even if it's different from the author's intent) then it's just a mess.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I am the cat I sit n stare
does no one hear the buzz in here
little did the cat know
the buzz was the Creature
sharpening its claws

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

syntaxfunction posted:

The way it's written it's honestly a bit hosed trying to figure out the rhythm, it all just collides and was clearly written and then edited to make it cuter and more nonsensical. If you can't discern some sort of rhythm internally (even if it's different from the author's intent) then it's just a mess.
it's straight iambs, albeit with some weird line breaks. It's based on i lik the bred, there are millions of them.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

steinrokkan posted:

I am the cat I sit n stare
does no one hear the buzz in here
little did the cat know
the buzz was the Creature
sharpening its claws

That's 5 sentences dude. DOWNVOTE!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Anne Whateley posted:

it's straight iambs, albeit with some weird line breaks. It's based on i lik the bred, there are millions of them.

Yeah I am aware, but I forgot that the stupid meme existed, and altho it's basic iambic pentameter the way it is literally written is a loving mess. The way it makes sense rhythmically is to either know the meme, or to decipher it first and then read it.

Like typical reddit if you don't know the in-joke it just looks stupid.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Imagine telling a funny story about a cow licking all the bread and some awful unfunny bellend turns it into a poem written in babyspeak.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
Then some other jackass comes along and makes a whole gimmick account out of it

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Caesar Saladin posted:

Imagine telling a funny story about a cow licking all the bread and some awful unfunny bellend turns it into a poem written in babyspeak.

It was me. I told the funny story that inspired the original poem.

I think the original was pretty good. My stepdad has a poster of that poem in the shape of a cow. The problem is all the copycats with no clue about rhyme or meter who try to riff on it, and the redditors who upvote them because they understood that reference.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
finally https://old.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/vnewfc/im_back_from_five_years_in_prison_ama/

i have a question too, not necessarily directed at him, are the courtroom drawings still funny?

i say yes, definitely

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pac and Cheese posted:

finally https://old.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/vnewfc/im_back_from_five_years_in_prison_ama/

i have a question too, not necessarily directed at him, are the courtroom drawings still funny?

i say yes, definitely

They're all great in different ways. The last ones great in every way though.

Was like a political cartoonist interning that day or something?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Chamale posted:

I think the original was pretty good. My stepdad has a poster of that poem in the shape of a cow. The problem is all the copycats with no clue about rhyme or meter who try to riff on it, and the redditors who upvote them because they understood that reference.

lol whats happening here

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pac and Cheese posted:

i say yes, definitely

Yes, and it's great he looks like a gremlin in each one

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

whatcha thinking?

crime stuff

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Chamale posted:

drat what are the odds

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Chamale posted:

poem_for_your_sprog was an example of the rare good gimmick account, with some actual talent for poetry to boot.

that shnoodle person is a poo poo rip off and their poems always read awkwardly as gently caress.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://old.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/volkze/she_had_to_make_4_shots_to_win_a_car/

Very mad about the WNBA

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
u/haikuguy:

you fucks can't deny
I am the big haiku guy
now go kiss the sky

I can do this poo poo. Gonna sell this acct when it's worth $20.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:science:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

I feel like there should be a follow up with that SA user who had stomper in their username to corroborate this study.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Charles Leclerc posted:

I feel like there should be a follow up with that SA user who had stomper in their username to corroborate this study.

hah, wafflestomper58

that was quite the toxic shower

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Been having a good time chiming in on things with a devils advocate perspective, getting people riled up so they type multiple paragraphs , and then responding with "no"

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

there are so many deleted comments in that thread that I guarantee were some variation of "no poo poo"

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I use an overtly female username on some of my accts there. The results are... interesting. I have seen many unsolicited dongs. Some were also interesting, but not in a good way. More of a "you might need to talk to a doctor" way.

You gotta keep a few accts handy because when you inevitably make a mod butthurt from dunking too hard on them, you gotta switch. I cannot resist a good dunk if the net is left wide open.

It's a win if you can keep it alive long enough to get enough of their precious points so you can cash out so someone can use it for ads or their dumb youtube channel or whatever the gently caress they do with that.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The Butcher posted:

I use an overtly female username on some of my accts there. The results are... interesting. I have seen many unsolicited dongs. Some were also interesting, but not in a good way. More of a "you might need to talk to a doctor" way.

You gotta keep a few accts handy because when you inevitably make a mod butthurt from dunking too hard on them, you gotta switch. I cannot resist a good dunk if the net is left wide open.

It's a win if you can keep it alive long enough to get enough of their precious points so you can cash out so someone can use it for ads or their dumb youtube channel or whatever the gently caress they do with that.

I feel like some people are so invested into this pedo website that they need mulitple accounts is sketchy as gently caress.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Charles Leclerc posted:

I feel like some people are so invested into this pedo website that they need mulitple accounts is sketchy as gently caress.

Like I have one account that I have had since day zero and have never had the compulsiion to register more than that because 1). why do I need multiple pedo website accounts and 2). if you're not engaging witih them why do you keep re registering?

:same:

its also funny how people keep coming in to share their leet reddit posting strats

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

RFC2324 posted:

:same:

its also funny how people keep coming in to share their leet reddit posting strats

May I just say that I have always massively appreciated your username and various teapot avatars you've had over the years.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

titty_baby_ posted:

Been having a good time chiming in on things with a devils advocate perspective, getting people riled up so they type multiple paragraphs , and then responding with "no"

Pwning redditors (epicly)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol why does reddit have a shitposting meta, thats sooo loving stupid.

either shitpost stop being fragile or logoff, turn off your screen, snd take a walk, the internet isnt real.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

The Butcher posted:

how many https://www.reddit.com accounts do you have

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

The Butcher posted:

Back when I played WoW I had some female alts and had multiple people try to hit on me, then call me a fag when they found out I'm a guy. People are fuckin weird.

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

???