Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

infernal machines posted:

how long did you spend posing that popcorn bag? be honest now
The only time I spent was letting someone go ahead of me so I could get the pic

[edit] she did ask me outside what was so funny and my status as a cochina was once again re-affirmed

Ellie Crabcakes fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jun 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

thats not even good. ive dabbed 98% or w/e thca crystals and you get super stoned for like 10 mins and then zoop its gone. and doesnt taste good at all
tired: THCA
wired: THAC0

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

rotor posted:

i'm trying to figure out the motivation for attaching wheels to a ladder and i'm comin up blank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJXXckWLc0E&t=12s

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Yup

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Agile Vector posted:

i know a guy that literally did that third to fourth panel and he is super happy now

i'm trying to skip the first second and third panels

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
i want some space to take care of some animals and plants and i'll be very happy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Chris Knight posted:

tired: THCA
wired: THAC0

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
hell yeah brother

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cmon man i dont wanna have to break my "ignore anybody that posts a dall-e" rule. ilu ilu

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Oh stop being such a grump jonny

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ha ha ha ha it says FUCKS ha ha ha

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I downloaded a dall-e conversion to PyTorch and it dumps out fun poo poo to the terminal like this

code:

................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................
..................................................,,............................................................................
......................................,,;;;;;;;;//////////II/////////;;;;,,,,...................................................
.................................,,;;;;;;;////////////////////;;;;;//////////////;;,,...........................................
..............................,;;;;;,;;///;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,;,;;,;;;;;/////;,.......................................
...........................,;/;;,,,;;;;;,,,,,,,,;;;;,,;;,,,;;//;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;////;,...................................
........................;;;;,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;////;;;;//////;;;;/////I///////;;;;;,,,,,;;///;,................................
.....................,;/;;,,,,;/II///;;/////;;;//////;;////II;,,/I/;/I;,,;////////I////;;,,,;;;//;,.............................
....................;/;,,,,;/OOI/;;;//////III//;,,;;///;,,;/I,,,/I;,;I/,;;;;/I;;;//;//III/;;;;;;;;//;...........................
..................;/;,,,,,/OOI/;;/III/;;//////II/;,,,,;;,,,;/;,,/I;,,/I,,,,;/,,,,,;;;;;/////;;/;,,,;/I;.........................
.................//,,,,,/II//;////;,;;//;;;;;;;;///;,,;///;,;;,,;//,,,//;,,;;,,;;//;;,.,;////;///;,,;;II,.......................
...............,/;,,;,;III///;;,,,;/I/;,,,,,,,;;;,;/;,;;;;;;///;;;;;,,;/;,,;;;;///;;;;,,;;;/;,,;///;,;;/I/......................
..............,/;,;;;/OI///;;;;/II/;;;,,,;//;;,,;;;/;,,,;;,,,;;;;,;/,,,,,,;;;;;,,,,,,;;;;,;;//IIIIII/;;;;II,....................
.............,/;,;;;II///;,;II//;;,,;,,,/I//;;;;/;//;,,,,;;;,,,,,;;;;,;;//////////;;;;;,,,/////;;;;/II;;;,/I;...................
............;/;,;;;I////;,;I/;,,,,;/;,,//;,;;;;;;;/;,,,,,,;;,,,,;;//////;;;;;,;;;;///;;;;//;;,,,,,,;//I/;;,/I;..................
...........;/;,//;////;//;//,,,,,;//;,;/;,,/;;;,;;,,,;;,,;;////////;;;,,,,;;;;;,,,,,;/;;;;;,,,,;I;,;///I/;;,;I;.................
..........;/,,//;;I/;;IO;;;/,,,,;/;;;//;;,,;;;;;//;////III/////;;;;;;,;;;;;,,;;;,;;,,;;;;,;;,,,/I;,;;;;/I;/;,;I;................
.........,/,,//;/I/;,,O/,,;/;,,;/;;;,;;////IIIIIIII//////;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,;/;,,;;;;,,,;,,;;,;;/;,,;;;;//;/;,/O,...............
........,/;,;/;/I/;;,/I;,,;/;,;;,,,;;/IIIIIII////;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,;,,,,;//;,,;/;;,,,;/,,,;;;;;;;/II;///;//,;II,..............
........;;,,;;///;;;;II;,,;/,,,,,;/IIII///;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,;/;,,;;,,,,,;;;,,;;;;;/;,;II..............
.......,/,,;;////I/;;;//,,;/;;,,,/III/;;;,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;////IIIIIIIIIII//////;,,,,.,,//;,,;/,,,;;;;;;,,;;;//;/,,;I;.............
......./;,,;////IOI;,,,;;,,,;/;;/III/;,,,;;;//////////IIIIIIIIIII//////////////;;;,;;;,.,;/;,,,;;;;/////IIII;;;,,/I,............
......;/,,,,//;//////,,,,;;,,,;;/II/;;,;//IIII///IIIII//;;,,,,,,,;;,,,,,,;;//////I//,..,;;,,,;;;;,,,;/;;;;;/I;;;,;I/............
....../;,,,;/;;;;,,,;//;,,;;,,,;;/I/I////////////III/;,,,;;;;;;;;;;//;,....,;///////;;;;,,,,,;,,,,,;I;,,,,;;I/;;,,;I,...........
.....,/,,.,;//;;;;,,..,;;/;;;;;,,,;;;;//;;//////III;,;////;;;;;;;;,;//I;....,;//////;;;,,,,,,;,,;;,,/;,,;;;;/I;;;,;//...........
.....;/;..,;/I/;,,;;,;;,,,,,;;;,,,,,;,,,,,,;;;///II/;///;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/I/,,,,,,;/;/;,,,,,,,;;,,,;;,,;;;;,,,;/I;;;,,;/,..........
.....//,..;;;/I/;,;;,,;;/;;;;;,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;,;;/I////;;;;;;;,,,,,,,;;/I/,,,,,,,,;;;;;,,;;;,.,,,,,;;,;;,,,,/I;;;,,;/;..........
.....//...;,,;;///;,,,,.,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;,;II///;;;;;;;,,,,,,,;;/I;,,,,,,,,,;;;;;/;,..,,.,;,,,;,,,,/I;;;;,,;//..........
.....;/,.,;,,,,,;;;;,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,....,,/II//;;;,,,,;;;;;,,,;;/III/;;;;;;;;;;//;...,,,,,,;;;,,;;;;;;;;,,,;I,.........
....../,.,;;,,,,.,;;;;;;;,,,,;,,;;;;;;;,,,;;;,,,,,,/II///;;,,,,,;,,,;,,,;;/II;,,,.....,,;;;,.,,,,..,;;,.,;;,;/;;;;,,;I;.........
......,;.;;;,.....,;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;,,,;/III//;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,;/I;........,,,,;;;;;,,,,,,,.,;;,,,;//;;,,;/;.........
.....;I/,;;;,.......,;;;,;;;;//;;;;;;,,,,,,;;;;;;////;/I///;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,;/I;,,;;,,,;;,,,;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,;;/;,,,;/;.........
.....,/;;,;;,,.......,;;,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..,;;;//;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,;///;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,;/;,,,;/;.........
..........;;;,....,,,....,,,,.....,,,...,,,,;;,,,,,,.......,;/;;;;,,,;,;;;;,;;//;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;//;;;,,,,,,;/;..,;;/,.........
...........;/;,,.....,................,;;;,,,,,,,,...,.......,;;;;,,,,;,;,,,,;;;;,;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;,..,;;/..........
...........,//;,......................;;;;,,,,,,,...,,........,;;/;;;,,;;;;/;;,;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;,.,,,,,.,,;/;..........
...........,//;,,.....................,;,,,.,,,,,..,;,,,,,,,;;//;;//;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,;;;;;;,;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;,......,,;//...........
...........;;/;,.......................,;,,.,;;;,.,;,,,,,,,;;///;;;,,,,,.,..,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,..,;/I,...........
.........,;,,//;,.......................,;,,..,;,,,.,,...,;;;//;;,,,,........,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;/;,,.,,;I;............
........,;...;;;,,,;,,,,,................,;,,,,,,,,..,,,,,;;;/;;,,,,,......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,,,;;;,,;;;;;;;;,,,,;;I;.............
.......,,....;;;;;;;,,,,,,,................,,,,,..,,,,,,,,/;;;;;,,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,;;,,;;;;/;;,,,;;/;..............
......,,.....,/;;,,,,,.............................,,...,,;/;/;;,,,,,,...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;,,;;//;...............
.....,,......,/;;;,,,,,....................................//;/;;;,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;,,,;;//,................
....,,.......;/;;,,,,......................................;///;;;;;;;;,,;;,,,,;;;,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;,,,,;;//;.................
..,;,........;/;;,,,,,,......................................,////;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;//;,,,.,,,,,,,,......
,,,..........;/;;;,,,,,,,,,,..................................;;;;;//;///;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;,,;;,,,,,,,;;//;,,,,...........,,,.
;,...........;/;;;,,,,,,,,,,...,..............................;;;,.,/;;;;;,.,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,,,;;;//;,,,,,,,..........,,,
............,/;;/;;;,,,,,,....,...............................;;,,..;;,;,;........,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,,;;;//;,,...................
............;/;;,,,,,..,,.....................................;,,,.,;/;;;;,................,,,,,,,,;;;;//;,,,,,,................
,...........;;,,,,,.,..,,,.,.,................................;,,..,,;//;;,................,,,,,,,;;;///,,,,,,,,,,,.............
,,;;;,......,;,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................,;;;;;;,;;;;,..............,,,,,,,,;;;///,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...........
;/I;,........;,,,,,,,;,..,.,..................................,,,,,.;;,;;;,.............,,,,,,,;;;;///,....,,,,,,,,,,,,,........
I/,..........;;,,,,....,.....,.................................,.,,.,;,;;;;,...........,,,,,,,,;;///;,,,......,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,...
,............;;,,,,...,,.......................................,,.;,,,,,.,,;;,,.....,,,,,,,,,;;;///,,,,,,........,,,,,.....,,,,,
..............;;,,,,.,,.........................................,,,,,,.,.....,,,...,,,,,,,,,;;;//;,,,,,,,.......................
..............,,,,,,,,,.........................................,..,,,,.,..........,,,,,,,,;;;//;,,,,,,,,,......................
,,;;;;;;,,,,,.,,,,,,............................................,.,,,,,,,,,.......,,,,,,,,;;;/;,,,,,,,,,,.......................
,.,,,;,;;;,,,,,,,,,......,......................................,..,,.,;,,,......,,,,,,;;;;;/;,,,,,.............................
..,,;;,;;,,.....,,,,,,,.........................................,,..,..,..,,.,..,,,,,,;;;;/;,,..................................
;,,,;;;;,.......,,,,.,,..........................................,,,,,,,;,,,,,..,,,,,;;;;/;,....................................
;,..,,;;;,,......,,,.,..,,........................................;,,;,,;,..,,,,,,,,,;;;/;,.....................................
,,...,,,;;,......,,,.,............................................,;,,;,,;,,,,;,,,,,;;;/;,..,,,,................................
edit: haha this looks like poo poo on mobile

Video Nasty fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jun 30, 2022

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

dall-e is the lowest effort trash on the planet. it is literally monkeycheese with a CO2-generating AI behind it. if this is the line that gets drawn in the sand, let us at least make it deep and wide

tax

https://twitter.com/ratemyplatenow/status/1541392965767249921

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Jonny 290 posted:

dall-e is the lowest effort trash on the planet. it is literally monkeycheese with a CO2-generating AI behind it. if this is the line that gets drawn in the sand, let us at least make it deep and wide

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea that was a very stupid prediction, i dunno why you thought that

e: jfc im like 5 pages behind and posting this. what a loser

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 30, 2022

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

i give people a pass since not everyone has seen enough to make it kind of predictable what it'll do, once you've seen a hundred though it is kind of noun 1+noun 2+maybe a global filter, all glued together messily.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

those hashbrowns are shameful

you have found a picture of potatoes that elicits anger

i am breakfast-shaming on the principle of quality, even for stuff crapped out of a limey scullery.

e: gently caress i should probably look into some of that TerpeneHC0-A y'alls was posting a page ago

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

looks bad to me but a man's gotta eat

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Lake of Methane posted:

those hashbrowns are shameful

you have found a picture of potatoes that elicits anger

i am breakfast-shaming on the principle of quality, even for stuff crapped out of a limey scullery.

e: gently caress i should probably look into some of that TerpeneHC0-A y'alls was posting a page ago
old man yells at scran

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

cmon man i dont wanna have to break my "ignore anybody that posts a dall-e" rule. ilu ilu

I'm in the middle of week 2 of at home quarantine thanks to covid. boredom is really getting to me

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

tax

Not even a hint of seasoning lol

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

img-no.jpg

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

dall-e either just told me it was too busy or just generated crap so i too am on the dall-e stuff sucks train

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Kenny Logins posted:

old man yells at scran

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm in the middle of week 2 of at home quarantine thanks to covid. boredom is really getting to me

it was loving awesome when covid was going hard. nobody was driving so I could just kinda stroll thorugh the middle of a usually busy intersection

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it was loving awesome when covid was going hard. nobody was driving so I could just kinda stroll thorugh the middle of a usually busy intersection

the first few months I went on amazing walks in what felt like a 90% empty city and it ruled.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

the first few months I went on amazing walks in what felt like a 90% empty city and it ruled.

I was waiting at a crossing light one time, and I moved away from a guy standing there. he looked really offended, then it clicked and he was like "oh yeah! covid!" lmao

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

yeah that was fuckin awesome, i loved those insta updates

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

yeah that was fuckin awesome, i loved those insta updates

I'm still bummed my knees started going to poo poo, I was super enjoying them :sigh:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm still bummed my knees started going to poo poo, I was super enjoying them :sigh:

yes, i was also enjoying your knees.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Jonny 290 posted:

tax

many, many, years experience have taught me that the only real hangover cures are booze, sleep and death

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

It used to be so QUIET at night with nobody on the roads. You kind of forget how ubiquitous car sounds are and how far away you can hear loud motorcycles and trucks.

Also I think we have more night critters in our area now. We can hear a family of barred owls out back for the first time in the years we've been here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

It used to be so QUIET at night with nobody on the roads. You kind of forget how ubiquitous car sounds are and how far away you can hear loud motorcycles and trucks.

Also I think we have more night critters in our area now. We can hear a family of barred owls out back for the first time in the years we've been here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTV-wwszGw8