Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Once Doug Mastriano and Dr. Oz are in charge, things will be better. Just open the door for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

pro genocide but also pro healthcare. is fett the fabled red brown candidate?

Apr 7, 2003

Once Dr. Oz is in office and puts the death penalty in place for womens' healthcare, things will get better. Doug Mastriano will also usher in a leftist paradise. You don't need to do anything. It'll be fine.

Apr 7, 2003

Accelerationism works.

Apr 7, 2003

You can recognize that the Dems are useless and also you can vote to prevent the worst case scenario from happening tomorrow, you loving morons.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You can recognize that the Dems are useless and also you can vote to prevent the worst case scenario from happening tomorrow, you loving morons.

:amen:
https://twitter.com/johnfetterman/status/1542248706929467392

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Riot Bimbo posted:

Do you ever get sick of playing this game?

you seriously underestimate how much of a glutton for punishment i am

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Accelerationism works.

If you don't like people being mean to loser bourg democracy bozos in the VOTE! for a guy cause he's fat MEGAthread, then simply vote to make it illegal to be mean to you. Until such a law is enacted it's ok to be mean to you guys.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Don’t care about this voting stuff but how about a goon project to join the Turkish deep state?

Apr 7, 2003

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

If you don't like people being mean to loser bourg democracy bozos in the VOTE! for a guy cause he's fat MEGAthread, then simply vote to make it illegal to be mean to you. Until such a law is enacted it's ok to be mean to you guys.

Things will be better when Doug Mastriano and Dr. Oz are in power

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Does Fetterman think Pittsburgh is part of the Midwest?

Apr 7, 2003

He lives here and I see him all the time when I go cycling. except when he has a stroke

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

synapse posted:

Does Fetterman think Pittsburgh is part of the Midwest?

It is

Apr 7, 2003

Pittsburgh is more like Boston than Colubus

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
Pittsburgh is the only thing standing between Ohio and the eastern seaboard. We hold back the mayo menace.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol

https://twitter.com/johnfetterman/status/1542501205351579649

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I figured PA goons might see this here, so excuse the off topic post. if any of you want to come to something with a bunch of depressive leftists and musicians and alcohol, five minutes over the border in de, you're free to. just pm me for the exact address.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol john from his infirmed position is still able to somehow best Oz

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pennsylvania would never vote for a rich rear end in a top hat who was on lifestyles of the rich and famous

now, to see who won here in 2016.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

Pennsylvania would never vote for a rich rear end in a top hat who was on lifestyles of the rich and famous

now, to see who won here in 2016.

admittedly, dr senator oz isn't funny while trump is

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

https://twitter.com/johnfetterman/status/1542715147407556608

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/johnfetterman/status/717494117853298688

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

johns right

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Mr Fetterman is essentially AOC

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The fetterman saga passed me by but I love that the dude chased down a black guy with a shotgun coz he heard some fireworks and everyone defended him but this... This is too far.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Communist Thoughts posted:

The fetterman saga passed me by but I love that the dude chased down a black guy with a shotgun coz he heard some fireworks and everyone defended him but this... This is too far.

dont worry, those people will defend this too

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Is there any Dem who doesn't pledge unwavering support for Israel? There's no need to defend a position when everyone agrees 100%.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Fetterman will personally act as an iron dome, swatting mortars and drones out of the sky

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pryor on Fire posted:

Is there any Dem who doesn't pledge unwavering support for Israel? There's no need to defend a position when everyone agrees 100%.

when the next bill that gives Israel a billion dollars for guns comes to the house floor AOC will vote present instead of yes, does that count?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Mr Fetterman is essentially AOC

He's an ugly dude though so he'll probably get more of a thought crime pass

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Zerg Mans posted:

usaid thoughtcrimes

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
He's so fat

Apr 7, 2003

Monitor

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I'm svelte

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'd agree with a dude AOC, but not AOC

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zerg Mans posted:

His looks are remarkable and part of his persona, just like her

Tbh he’s not even aoc, I think it’s just m4a and legal weed that he’s “left” on, right?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I do feel strongly enough about healthcare, than I think anyone willing to support single payer or some kind of government UHC is a net good. But I'm not even sure if 2022 Fetterman does. He did prior, but he's gotten more lib as this has gone along.

I also feel strongly enough about the environment, that it's also close to a single issue thing for me, and he clearly sucks there lol

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

what's his username

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Nonsense posted:

I'd agree with a dude AOC, but not AOC

AOC was too scared to try and primary Chuck Schumer...or run for governor. She knows the dems have allowed her to keep her little fiefdom but if she ever sets her sights higher the knives will come out.

...for someone that basically tows the party line only 90% of the time instead of 99%

NotPerfect
Sep 29, 2021

The Nastier Nate posted:

AOC was too scared to try and primary Chuck Schumer...or run for governor. She knows the dems have allowed her to keep her little fiefdom but if she ever sets her sights higher the knives will come out.

...for someone that basically tows the party line only 90% of the time instead of 99%

Nah, I think she'll try for the Senate when either Schumer or Gillibrand retires. The incumbency factor is strong, especially during a primary for Senate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Cuck Tumor