Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Very glad we didn't skip the cutscene with Memes.

I think MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is in the middle of a cutscene, which is a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I appreciate the head banging.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Photex posted:

this guy oozes charisma as a runner.

God gaming

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
just like the good ol days after 9/11!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lol is this guy playing on mouse and key!?

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

The REAL Goobusters posted:

lol is this guy playing on mouse and key!?

YES

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
This run owns

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
The mouse click button smashing to the camera owns.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I appreciate the runner singing along.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Bruceski posted:

I appreciate the runner singing along.

real recognize real

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

The runner is the best commentator and they haven't said a word.

Though that said, since he hasn't said anything maybe you could turn his mic down so we don't hear the clak clak.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
oh my god

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
this runner rules

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
NANOMACHINES, SON

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I haven't slept.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
"I played badly" he says

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol his reaction to setting a world record on the dlc

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I am totally lost on this speech.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I don't think we're reaching these next two incentives

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

Agent355 posted:

He's trying to stall for stepmania I think

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I hope so, otherwise I think he's gone a tad unhinged there.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Agent355 posted:

:same:

Photex posted:

I don't think we're reaching these next two incentives

we will prolly hit the stepmania one once the run gets going, it's a pretty rad run and will prolly excite people enough to meet the incentive

ain't no way we make the bonus game without schedule shenanigans though, which i hope they do 'cause it'd suck for any runner to miss out on their game being in the marathon.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i think that was the perfect speech to end a hideo kojima game, frankly

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

:same:

we will prolly hit the stepmania one once the run gets going, it's a pretty rad run and will prolly excite people enough to meet the incentive

ain't no way we make the bonus game without schedule shenanigans though, which i hope they do 'cause it'd suck for any runner to miss out on their game being in the marathon.

140,000 is big shenanigans tho.

I'd totally want to see Sound Voltex tho, I just don't think anyone really know what it is and hasn't googled it.

Korwen
Feb 26, 2003

don't mind me, I'm just out hunting.

It came off as a really longwinded way to say "It's not about the destination, but the friends you made along the way" with regards to speedrunning

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
Stepmania's bonus round will probably get slam-dunked during the main Stepmania exhibition. The Bonus Game though...

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
There's always schedule shenanigans, plus pulling in whatever money the Yetee or whatever other sponsors haven't tossed in yet

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Photex posted:

140,000 is big shenanigans tho.

well, stepmania will prolly drive a lot of donations, and celeste has the potential to as well since everyone in the universe loves celeste, so *maybe* if they move the bonus game to after celeste and the daily round-up

but you are prolly right

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Vermain posted:

i think that was the perfect speech to end a hideo kojima game, frankly

God that run owned

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I think letting the bonus game die to save 90 minutes on a schedule that's already five and a half hours into Sunday isn't a bad thing

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

IcePhoenix posted:

I think letting the bonus game die to save 90 minutes on a schedule that's already five and a half hours into Sunday isn't a bad thing

i don't give a poo poo about the game one way or the other but i'd still feel bad for the runner so i hope it gets met

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

should have deleted FNAF and moved that money to Sound Voltex tbh.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
They hit the step mania goal during this interview.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
Seeing both the stepmania fever and this interview with Rasha Khoury driving a ton of donations right now warms my heart.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

well they are gonna hit the stepmania incentive before that run even starts but still 138k away from sound voltex within an hour is a huge ask

even if they move it to after celeste i'm not confident they could pull it off even then

e: lmao kff just got dumpstered

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That interview owned, Dr. Khoury owns, but it's really depressing how many times I saw 'this message has been deleted by a moderator' in chat. :eng99:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

dolphinbomb posted:

That interview owned, Dr. Khoury owns, but it's really depressing how many times I saw 'this message has been deleted by a moderator' in chat. :eng99:

forced birthers belong in the garbage

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Wait I think I've seen these guys before? Were they on hotfix or maybe a previous marathon? I seem to remember them doing co-op before, where they both have to use both pads and they just kinda end up crawling all over each other in perfect unison.

It's pretty rad. One of them was taller than the other so he has to duck when he's in front :kimchi:

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
I’m sure we’ll see some “fun” drama online as a result of that interview, but I think it was an important one to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

What did the interview say? I wasn't paying attention. Was it calling out our country for being a loving piece of christian facist poo poo? That seems fair.