Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Red Baron posted:

let’s take a look at last month’s scores

some good work but we expect more for America’s birthday, make ur DNA into USA!

I'm quality not quantity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

White boy got moves yo

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I can feel myself getting dumber and angrier by the day, I'm a ticking time bomb

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Ol sakkman posted:

I'm quality not quantity

I'm neither

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why does trump look so different in his old age, is his face puffier?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Zerg Mans posted:

why does trump look so different in his old age, is his face puffier?

Age Trumps us all

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

holtemon posted:

White boy got moves yo

he’s ripping off happy noodle boy (like a dog!)

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

beach day! let me put on my jeans and tuck in my shirt!

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
e: lol never mind people won't like that

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
A lot of people say I am using all the procedures for my face. I didn't do anything. I live a healthy life, I take care of my skin and my body. I'm against Botox, I'm against injections; I think it's damaging your face, damaging your nerves. It's all me. I will age gracefully, as my mom does.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

BUSH 2112 posted:

e: lol never mind people won't like that

:justpost:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Only five pages by morning. weak

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

Red Baron posted:

let’s take a look at last month’s scores

some good work but we expect more for America’s birthday, make ur DNA into USA!

:cripes:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Zerg Mans posted:

why don't you have 100k posts, get to work

i'm doing my best

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i used to consistently make top 10-20 then the prez was no longer the prez and i fell off

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Beach week starts today!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

triple sulk posted:

i used to consistently make top 10-20 then the prez was no longer the prez and i fell off

is life worth posting without tweets

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump's political organization and his allies have paid for or promised to finance the legal fees of more than a dozen witnesses called in the congressional investigation into the Jan. 6 attack, raising legal and ethical questions about whether the former president may be influencing testimony with a direct bearing on him.

The arrangement drew new scrutiny this week after Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide in his White House, made an explosive appearance before the House panel, providing damning new details about Trump’s actions and statements on the day of the deadly riot.

She did so after firing a lawyer who had been recommended to her by two of Trump’s former aides and paid for by his political action committee, and hiring new counsel.

Trump and his allies may, implicitly or explicitly, be pressuring witnesses to hold back crucial information that might incriminate or cast a negative light on the former president. Trump and his advisers have been accused before of trying to influence witnesses in past investigations involving him.

Hutchinson has told the Jan. 6 committee that she was among the witnesses who have been contacted by people around Trump suggesting that they would be better off if they remained loyal to the former president. Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., and the vice chairwoman of the panel, quoted two witnesses making such claims Tuesday and suggested that the committee was looking into the possibility that the former president or his allies were trying to obstruct its inquiry.

I learned it from watching you

quote:

Unlike witness tampering, which is a crime, there is nothing illegal about a third party covering legal fees for a witness.

Aides to former President Bill Clinton reported being overwhelmed with legal bills because of the various inquiries into his and his family’s personal and business affairs, and were dismayed when a legal-defense fund set up by Clinton’s allies to help the first family pay its multimillion-dollar legal debts did not help them.

Clinton later pledged to help raise money to cover his former aides’ legal expenses, but did not make any major effort to do so.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Only five pages by morning. weak

Look at mister "one post" over here

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Sad poo poo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I should call him..

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

It's the shooter's grill

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this guy is gonna "accidentally" kill his wife while cleaning his grill

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

My favorite independence day weekend is when Canadian independence is on Friday and American Independence is on Monday. Four days of beer, bbq, parades, fireworks and have you ever partied for four days with Canadians before?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Plinkey posted:

Beach week starts today!

got your speedo ready?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I keep getting ads for tactical baby gear for men who think it's gay to have children with their wives

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

last month we lost LastGirl. who will we lose next?

hopefully everyone

:evilbuddy:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Zerg Mans posted:

is life worth posting without tweets

nope

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

I can feel myself getting dumber and angrier by the day, I'm a ticking time bomb

Same. It makes me wonder if I've had covid and didn't know it.

Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

So you’ve outgrown this place is what you’re saying

Apr 7, 2003

Zerg Mans posted:

I keep getting ads for tactical baby gear for men who think it's gay to have children with their wives

Good job, something about you has made the algorithms think you’re a prime target for these ads

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Zerg Mans posted:

cumshitter is good at making money yes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

So you’ve outgrown this place is what you’re saying

:(

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Irenicus posted:

when I got Covid and got the pax my mouth tasted like rotten grapefruit for about five days straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLTgWdXrx3U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
thinking of Bill Stepien's wife and her troubles, now in her third week of labor