Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this just happened a week ago

https://twitter.com/sisu_sanity/status/1540630276065447936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

I hope this dovetails beautifully with "teachers now allowed to carry guns"

the receptionist seemed to be reaching for something under her desk and the random intruder detection auditor feared for his life

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

goth smoking cloves posted:

Why don't we hear from the situation any more?

there was..... an incident

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

that's a hard 48

also why does everyone tell me to turn on my monitor

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

"if we look less fash than the US we can get away with a lot more"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

I know "that's a rough [age]" gets tossed around too much but holy poo poo this is a rough 48

all the horse paste eaters in the thread are explaining that he had cancer (probably not from eating horse paste)

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/GPT3Gen/status/1541143900106145794?t=3oXONFLJUYXNsYtPcZjoYw&s=19

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mein Gott!

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

The Chairman posted:

where is his eyebrow going

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

When Socks are down, invest in stonks

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

once again the us is leading the world by example (of what not to do)

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Dustcat posted:

the receptionist seemed to be reaching for something under her desk and the random intruder detection auditor feared for his life

lol it'll be the other way around, the auditor won't be packing live rounds, but people on campus will

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I just want to go back to bed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Good job, something about you has made the algorithms think you’re a prime target for these ads

I commented on a Dr. Squasch ad making fun of them for marketing soap to men who think it's gay to shower

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Saudi-Royalty.gif

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Schmoe Cwead posted:

cool that whenever an advertised all ages drag show gets cancelled people can show up for a free pepper spray the proud boys event

Gonna start advertising all ages drag shows on truth but give the address of one of those huge car crushing machines.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
"in order to stop fascism, you have to work within a system that's been completely subverted by fascists" --democratic fuckin brain geniuses

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the 4th is gonna be like a bday party for someone possessed by a demon

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
puttin more money into the three card monte game 'cuz this real trustworthy guy at the table sez i can get my losses back

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

goth smoking cloves posted:

I just want to go back to bed

I want to go back to bed every loving moment of my existence but no tenderjerk you need to go to work because despite your division being the loving oil that keeps the machine running you are also chronically understaffed so literally every day you need to be here to keep this shitheap floating another day and I want to hurt myself with pills and booze in minecraft I don't want to die but want to sleep for a very long time trump :peanut:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Werent they literally voted in to loving do this in the first place? Do they really loving believe that we are all this loving stupid and not realize there's no changing any of this?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
idk 'bout y'all but i feel like DRINKIN today

think i'ma get started well before noon

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

the auditor won't be packing live rounds

Lol they'll have high capacity mags and semiautomatic rifles.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

I know "that's a rough [age]" gets tossed around too much but holy poo poo this is a rough 48

he looks 65-70 lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Foo Diddley posted:

hell yeah. I wish i had more booze but its probably for the best because my first day of work is today. I only got a st arnold ipa that loving owns and i'll drink it after working out and getting ready maybe drink it in the shower

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Buddykins posted:

Werent they literally voted in to loving do this in the first place? Do they really loving believe that we are all this loving stupid and not realize there's no changing any of this?

yes

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/1542848773591793665

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Foo Diddley posted:

I can't start until after I leave work at 3:00

But then I'm not going to stop until next thursday

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Buddykins posted:

hell yeah. I wish i had more booze but its probably for the best because my first day is today

yeah wait until after you get off work at least

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zerg Mans posted:

I commented on a Dr. Squasch ad making fun of them for marketing soap to men who think it's gay to shower

It's good soap!

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
It is gay to shower, the way I do it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Mayor Dave posted:

At least edit the op to include the stuff from crazy clouds thread they're the only one who actually makes any effort

this

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
You voted for us once, and we did nothing. In fact, we did worse than nothing.

Now vote for us but harder

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

A raccoon got in the run and killed one of my chickens at 430 in the morning, gently caress da world :mad:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

brought to you by the maryland department of self-fulfilling prophecies

I would simply use eminent domain to seize all of johns hopkins, sell off a few hundred million dollars of real estate, start a baltimore wpa, make community college free, double public school budgets, and provide free childcare and food for poor people

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/1542884394695766016

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tenderjerk posted:

I hope this dovetails beautifully with "teachers now allowed to carry guns"

hopefully it also dovetails into "teacher guns down cop during random drill" news stories.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

thalweg posted:

A raccoon got in the run and killed one of my chickens at 430 in the morning, gently caress da world :mad:

pouring one out for the chicken, but not my ipa

i'm sorry friend that sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

48? Woof