Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DrKerrySmith/status/1542770297409048579

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Wow, where can you get a trump fuckdoll, hahaha, just for laughs

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

economics is so fake

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

goth smoking cloves posted:

I just want to go back to bed

I just finished a pretty complex task for the day and walked back into my room and laid down in bed again haha

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Buddykins posted:

Werent they literally voted in to loving do this in the first place? Do they really loving believe that we are all this loving stupid and not realize there's no changing any of this?

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

48 leap years?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
that election fraud witness in michigan was more credible than cassidy "hearsay" hutchinson

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It's always the Corvette guys

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'd have a hard time taking advice from a doctor that looks like absolute poo poo

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

I'd have a hard time taking advice from a doctor that looks like absolute poo poo

thats like trusting a chef that isnt chubby

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol it doesn't even show that blueberries are cheaper, just that there are more of them in the stores

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1542833877806419969

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

drat maybe they should take even the slightest precautions against getting it

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Consummate Professional posted:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

How does he have so much money to keep doing this, all he does is sell a pillow.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Someone in medical affairs sent a happy retirement email to another employee in the department, and cc'd the whole company.

I'm sure you can imagine what happened next.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Corvette dudes: Bad and/or Sick guys!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ImUrHuckleJordy/status/1542883034281791495

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol, what 48 centuries?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Maybe if we call covid "gradually protracted aids" people would take it seriously"

probably not though

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

thalweg posted:

A raccoon got in the run and killed one of my chickens at 430 in the morning, gently caress da world :mad:

ugh that sucks

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

BaCk ThE BlUe

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/JeffMacIsHere/status/1542731028271222784?t=_h2OB-_CTJ8CY8e4Z1_YgQ&s=19

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Zerg Mans posted:

How does he have so much money to keep doing this, all he does is sell a pillow.
that's a better contribution to the world than anything cassidy hutchinson, an attention-seeking mediocrity, has ever done

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Spicy drama at work. Two most tenured nurses don't like the new doctor because she's actively involved in their oversight and they don't like that, and one is threatening to quit, while the other says if the first nurse leaves, she's gone too.

Normally I'd be stoked because they're huge bitches that argue about literally everything, but we're already short staffed with nurses.

Lmao whatever happens I'm sure I'm gonna get loving dragged into it.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

During the 2020 protests someone spray painted acab on some lovely little cop building near a protest and they had like 2 helicopters, 15 cop SUVs, and about 30 cops standing around glaring at it and shaking their heads for hours

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Probably equivalent to like annual wages of a minimum wage employee so that cops could look at a tiny bit of graffiti for a while

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Gazpacho posted:

that's a better contribution to the world than anything cassidy hutchinson, an attention-seeking mediocrity, has ever done

Cassidy Hutchinson is a hero because she gave us the Trump Hamburger Tantrum and the Trump Fight with the Secret Service for Control of the Presidential SUV

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
No one left of center under 45 is going to vote ever again. It's gonna be a loving blow out.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/1541882875494162438

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Grab em by the steering wheel!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Zurtilik posted:

No one left of center under 45 is going to vote ever again. It's gonna be a loving blow out.

BUT ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIMES

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Spicy drama at work. Two most tenured nurses don't like the new doctor because she's actively involved in their oversight and they don't like that, and one is threatening to quit, while the other says if the first nurse leaves, she's gone too.

Normally I'd be stoked because they're huge bitches that argue about literally everything, but we're already short staffed with nurses.

Lmao whatever happens I'm sure I'm gonna get loving dragged into it.

the one threatening to quit wont and the one saying she'll follow her if she does won't either

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

VideoKid posted:

Cassidy Hutchinson is a hero because she gave us the Trump Hamburger Tantrum and the Trump Fight with the Secret Service for Control of the Presidential SUV
none of that is real though, while a mypillow is good for a night's sleep

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

probabyl the worst thing about the lewinksy scandal is how everyone in the media portrayed her as some ugly fat cow, when like.. she was hot then and still is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

VideoKid posted:

BUT ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIMES