Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

the dollops of cum all over that framed picture adds to the classic patina.

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jen_rice_/status/1542873603418591237

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

biden giving a medal to the guy who died because he rejected medical consensus in order to pursue fringe treatments in the middle of a pandemic defined by people doing that is great. It owns, actually

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 16:41 on Jul 1, 2022

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

wonder if all the guys running around twitter and reddit saying "THIS IS MISINFORMATION" are going to correct themselves.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1539753606823514112

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1539706040035442689

just looking through the do what now chronicles over the last couple of weeks , when nothing happened

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Zerg Mans posted:

How does he have so much money to keep doing this, all he does is sell a pillow.

trump sends me anywhere from 7 to a dozen emails every single loving day asking for money. the j6 committee thinks that money is funding lawyers and who knows what else. maybe he's funding mypillow guy too

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I will vote for John Fetterman to keep Oz out of the Senate and I'll vote for Josh Shapiro because Doug Mastriano is a nightmare scenario. I will never again vote for anyone at any level higher than state government, gently caress 'em. They made it clear that they don't want my vote.

the Virgin "national Dems are a waste and don't deserve my vote but local races still matter"

vs

the Chad "downballot votes are a waste but I'll still vote top ticket"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

Lmao, a psycho who killed himself by being a moron. A true american hero

more billionaires should follow his example imho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/befaithful10/status/1541160385377615873

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I hope trunp give Herman Cain the medal of freedom for dying in the line of duty

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

lmao somebody find that reply to this leak where they were like "nuh uh, there are no openings right now so you're besmirching Joe Biden"

gregday
May 23, 2003

I'm not in favor of corporeal punishment

Only our intangible souls should be tormented

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

:chloe:

“he stole from people as much as he poo poo on them; he was a true narcissistic sociopath to the very end.”

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

How will jails not be crowded if everything is a crime

oooooh!

oh.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

morons are actually asking for a translation patch for zero wing on the switch. lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/status/1542847434975592449

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

How did this guy not make this spell something. There aren't enough vowels.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

thank g*d. biden saved democracy

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/whatsJo/status/1542709594622918658

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

shut the gently caress up john white you stupid loving bitch idiot moron gently caress you go gently caress yourself

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

got em now they won't turn the court into the inquisition

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hail satan, my dark lord, hallowed be thy name, thy dark will be done, thy rightful kingdom come

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

I will vote for John Fetterman to keep Oz out of the Senate and I'll vote for Josh Shapiro because Doug Mastriano is a nightmare scenario. I will never again vote for anyone at any level higher than state government, gently caress 'em. They made it clear that they don't want my vote.

Yeah, Charles Booker is probably the only reason I'm coming out on election day.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

must have garlic in it

Apr 7, 2003

- Sex is now for the rich only

Apr 7, 2003

A common punishment on Saint-Domingue for slaves was to mutilate their genitals to "deny them what little pleasure God afforded them." The open shift away from "the life of the unborn child" to "sluts shouldn't gently caress" makes me think of that.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

A common punishment on Saint-Domingue for slaves was to mutilate their genitals to "deny them what little pleasure God afforded them." The open shift away from "the life of the unborn child" to "sluts shouldn't gently caress" makes me think of that.

someone else suffering is Good, Actually.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

they cant get laid through normal means so they resort to this poo poo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Buddykins posted:

hail satan, my dark lord, hallowed be thy name, thy dark will be done, thy rightful kingdom come

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

yeah let's do all this and then you can wonder why your wife murders your abusive rear end 'cuz you know, she's going to prison however she tries to get away from you anyway

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

trying to imagine getting mad because someone is loving lmao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

TeenageArchipelago posted:

biden giving a medal to the guy who died because he rejected medical consensus in order to pursue fringe treatments in the middle of a pandemic defined by people doing that is great. It owns, actually

lol & lmao

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:aochloe:

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

since there will be more random cracks for people to fall thru we will be stronger

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/das_mystikal/status/1542579623451627524?s=21&t=U6mlCdor_Q_-Y0BCuyr_sw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

wonder if all the guys running around twitter and reddit saying "THIS IS MISINFORMATION" are going to correct themselves.

lol