Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Josephine Wiggs (The Breeders) owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlpqUuO5RvQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!

:yooge: IM GONNA CUM

OOOUUUGGH

*grabs lectern weird, looks to the left for validation*

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lpzie posted:

wtf... deja Vu..... didn't the Biden grill already happen, with the conclusion being krusty?? wtf is happening

Time as you know had a beginning and time has an end and then time begins again

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Red Baron posted:

it’s always been a show

stop watching it

you idiot

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

19 o'clock posted:

everyone wins in this scenario

but only if you :justpost:

orbing hard or hardly orbing

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Louisgod posted:

how do you take more than 50mg and not get thrown into a different universe and deal with the impending existential crisis, what is your secret

my secret is that i fuckin love becoming thrown into a different universe and deal with the impending existential crisis and i do it regularly and the void is real and strong and my friend now

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Spaced God posted:

2DCat I just want you to know some of your new poo poo came on my release radar when I was driving today and you still make some p good bangers keep it up

Tump

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

my secret is that i fuckin love becoming thrown into a different universe and deal with the impending existential crisis and i do it regularly and the void is real and strong and my friend now

gregday
May 23, 2003

all i want is for a public testimony from mike lindell where he shows up with an entire bushel of cocaine up in his brain

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

ram dass in hell posted:

:hmmyes:

the void is home, come back to it

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/haitiandvorce/status/1542731733602373633?s=21&t=l-zvVelJuvXa-pWfiMYoEQ

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

gregday posted:

all i want is for a public testimony from mike lindell where he shows up with an entire bushel of cocaine up in his brain

this new breed of amphetamine addicts aren’t on the good coca, they’re on that meth

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

but the secret service guy is a big strong man with tears in his eyes and she is just an emotional woman who do u trust?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

is he scared to use his teeth casue seomeone might accuse him of putting nuts in his mouth?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

This still has no evidentiary weight, he's the president, he's supposed to be at the capitol!

Lmao we're getting this loving kangaroo court bullshit and it is more worthless than just writing an executive order saying trump is rear end.

it's his house, he's supposed to be there!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

Hell yeah, at least let my scary thoughts I obsess over be interesting!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

we stan a queen

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!
I'm going home and am going to pulsate in the bathroom for a bit, pls do not come in

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the void calls for you

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

I'm going home and am going to pulsate in the bathroom for a bit, pls do not come in

I’m already there, let’s solve the three body problem

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PropterMalone/status/1542963787577303040

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

but the secret service guy is a big strong man with tears in his eyes and she is just an emotional woman who do u trust?

literally none of them

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

are there like 50 of these stupid right wing offshoot channels or something

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

korean boomhauer / plinkey / et al i will be pursuing legal action as the OP (original post) ITT (in this thread) contains (contains) IP (I pee) (intellectual property) belonging to and curated by crazy cloud posting enterprises LLC, a george soros company

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

ram dass in hell posted:

orbing hard or hardly orbing

morbin harder

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

big news day!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

im hiring the best lawyers i know

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

wonder if we can hit 1300 this month, seems like all the summer action might be over with?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's weird to me to realize that the achewood strip that panel comes from is more than 20 years old now

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

the dangers of marrying a younger woman you can’t satisfy in the bedroom

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

euphronius, i have a legal question

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

tacodaemon posted:

it's weird to me to realize that the achewood strip that panel comes from is more than 20 years old now

aw man geez

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

korean boomhauer / plinkey / et al i will be pursuing legal action as the OP (original post) ITT (in this thread) contains (contains) IP (I pee) (intellectual property) belonging to and curated by crazy cloud posting enterprises LLC, a george soros company

GET EM

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/oldTrumpTweetz/status/1542963078588940295

deep cut

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

fight the landlord OP and the mod collective (COPS) that back his power

seize control of the threads

we have nothing to lose but our accounts

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao an endless stream of crimes by tweet and he remains untouchable

A MADE MAN

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Virgil Vox posted:

wonder if we can hit 1300 this month, seems like all the summer action might be over with?

Nah, it will only get worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

goth smoking cloves posted:

Nah, it will only get worse

forever

and Ever

AND EVER