Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

korean boomhauer / plinkey / et al i will be pursuing legal action as the OP (original post) ITT (in this thread) contains (contains) IP (I pee) (intellectual property) belonging to and curated by crazy cloud posting enterprises LLC, a george soros company

get 'em!!??????!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

orbing hard or hardly orbing

:smuggo:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Red Baron posted:

fight the landlord OP and the mod collective (COPS) that back his power

seize control of the threads

we have nothing to lose but our accounts

that sounds like work

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ram dass in hell posted:

euphronius, i have a legal question

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
imagine rebooting the OP of the most popular thread on the most popular forum of the least popular forum online

now imagine you didn’t even bother to plagiarize the excellent OP before you

now you know what it’s like to be a feckless landlord from Philly

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

triple sulk posted:

are there like 50 of these stupid right wing offshoot channels or something

yes

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

CODChimera posted:

that sounds like work

AND NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT ANYMORE!

this is why the report button should be removed and mods taken out back and banned

what use have we for work here in hell?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1542964724341547009?t=6r87rgba_0YBUNm2yMQ6Dw&s=19

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/Boringstein/status/1542902269213085701

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1542966710080356352

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

and he’s havin a munch.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

What's weird is he's probably not even like the 100th guy to somehow make being horny for cartoons his job

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Red Baron posted:

imagine rebooting the OP of the most popular thread on the most popular forum of the least popular forum online

now imagine you didn’t even bother to plagiarize the excellent OP before you

now you know what it’s like to be a feckless landlord from Philly

very true

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
https://twitter.com/Thisisvictorkim/status/646115165985902593?s=20&t=DozlcP8Q4SwXs0cN04ZLpw

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/mEzsTaF.mp4

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

when the edible hits too hard

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

reminding me to login and post

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AriDrennen/status/1542967168194580480

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I’d rather be logged in than logged on

gregday
May 23, 2003

no more concealing your gun up your rear end in a top hat

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

19 o'clock posted:

I’d rather be logged in than logged on

have i got the .avi for u!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/MattGoldstein26/status/1542967814532759554

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

19 o'clock posted:

I’d rather be vlogged in than vlogged on

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if you post in the Trump thread then you are becoming Trump. that's the rules, I don't make them up, but I will be very shortly.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Has Rufo reported on his most fuckable Disney characters? I need him to establish a baseline so I know if I can trust him.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Lpzie posted:

if you post in the Trump thread then you are becoming Trump. that's the rules, I don't make them up, but I will be very shortly.

I walk around responding to poo poo my wife says with key Trumpisms like "one of the wettest, from the standpoint of water" and giggling to myself. I can't want until my brain is a perfect orb.

Substandard has issued a correction as of 21:45 on Jul 1, 2022

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Texas has no state income tax, so knowing when women have been supported on trips out of state for an abortion would be really difficult. Even if we did have an income tax, how would it be detectable? It's a business trip and they are pretty much opaque.

All that poo poo is just performance for what they perceive to be the voter base; it's bullshit. The direct target is poor women of course, and they don't work for companies who will fly them to California.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Looks like we're staying home for the 4th. Dome dome dome. Oh and edibles!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

AxGrap posted:

Looks like we're staying home for the 4th. Dome dome dome. Oh and edibles!

do you give good dome?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Lpzie posted:

who gets to be impressively gay and recursively young?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
back when I was little we'd go to a big 4th thing in a park, in New Jersey, and the Waldwick Fire Department Band would play music, and then there'd be fireworks. We usually went to a mall to get some chocolate candy things that looked like crimbus trees.

I want to do literally nothing for "the 4th" now, except maybe order some Indian food.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Facebook parent Meta wants to cut ties with workers who can’t meet newly raised performance expectations as the company prepares for an economic downturn, CEO Mark Zuckerberg bluntly revealed this week.

Zuckerberg’s frank admission came during a Q&A session with employees in which he warned that a recent slump in the markets “might be one of the worst downturns that we’ve seen in recent history.”

“Realistically, there are probably a bunch of people at the company who shouldn’t be here,” Zuckerberg said during the meeting, according to Reuters.

“Part of my hope by raising expectations and having more aggressive goals, and just kind of turning up the heat a little bit, is that I think some of you might decide that this place isn’t for you
, and that self-selection is OK with me,” Zuckerberg added.

Zuckerberg indicated that Meta plans to slow its hiring plans for engineers by at least 30% this year – adding roughly 6,000 or 7,000 workers rather than the 10,000 it initially expected to hire. Some roles that are currently empty will stay unfilled as Meta dials up pressure on current employees.

The Post has reached out to Meta for further comment on Zuckerberg’s remarks.

Zuckerberg is Squid Game-ing facebook

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

exit the pool or we will start shooting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Substandard posted:

I walk around responding to poo poo my wife says with key Trumpisms like "wettest, from the standpoint of water" and giggling to myself. I can't want until my brain is a perfect orb.

I've talked to my wife about the thread often enough, and the dynamics therein that last night she was like wow that thread means a lot to you huh. Also every week or so I stun her with a new pasta fact but now she knows where I get them.