Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
thinking of buying a shotgun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bearjew posted:

do you give good dome?

Best dome from the standpoint of triangles

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“I have to underscore that we are in serious times here and the headwinds are fierce. We need to execute flawlessly in an environment of slower growth, where teams should not expect vast influxes of new engineers and budgets,"

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Koirhor posted:

Sheet shooting is fun as hell, and I assume hunting game birds would be but idk I just eat em.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Bethamphetamine posted:

“I have to underscore that we are in serious times here and the headwinds are fierce. We need to execute flawlessly in an environment of slower growth, where teams should not expect vast influxes of new engineers and budgets,"

is this about CSPAM?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

AxGrap posted:

I've talked to my wife about the thread often enough, and the dynamics therein that last night she was like wow that thread means a lot to you huh. Also every week or so I stun her with a new pasta fact but now she knows where I get them.

I'm very flattered, feel free to DM me with pasta questions at any time.

I am eating a pretty good pasta dinner right now, it's a new brand of pasta (well new to me) from Gragnano. One of the things you need to do is choose your pasta region, your allegiance. Gragnano is a town near Naples and there are a ridiculous number of pasta manufacturers there, but there are other places.

e: obviously you don't have to do that

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

gonna dive into so many barrels of blueberries

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Koirhor posted:

do it, I go with a couple friends once a month or so to practice clay shooting so at the least you'll build up the skills to hunt game, which should really be the whole point of owning a gun. I bought one of those hand-held clay flingers and they're a blast.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

19 o'clock posted:

is this about CSPAM?

It could also be about Truth Social or Meta

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Louisgod posted:

do it, I go with a couple friends once a month or so to practice clay shooting so at the least you'll build up the skills to hunt game, which should really be the whole point of owning a gun. I bought one of those hand-held clay flingers and they're a blast.

hunting game seems pretty disgusting in general, and having to extract little lead bbs from a dead carcass kind-of makes it worse, I'll just figure out how to cook tree bark

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Substandard posted:

Has Rufo reported on his most fuckable Disney characters? I need him to establish a baseline so I know if I can trust him.

ariel's got a cute face but she smells like fish

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

aw man they're messing with Gritty now

https://twitter.com/PaulaChertok/status/1542890616652062721

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Substandard posted:

Has Rufo reported on his most fuckable Disney characters? I need him to establish a baseline so I know if I can trust him.

getting horny for the incredibles mom's giant badonk is the good kind of sexualized kids content, he supports that poo poo

having two women share a quick kiss is the sick nasty poo poo that grooms children

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

btw if you're shopping for pasta, the stuff from Gragnano sometimes says "Gragnanese" on the label. It's Italian for "from Gragnano" of course.

I have no idea why there's a small town with 50 pasta companies in it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

btw if you're shopping for pasta, the stuff from Gragnano sometimes says "Gragnanese" on the label. It's Italian for "from Gragnano" of course.

I have no idea why there's a small town with 50 pasta companies in it.

Sounds like Gragnano is the Delaware of Italy.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

emfive posted:

hunting game seems pretty disgusting in general, and having to extract little lead bbs from a dead carcass kind-of makes it worse, I'll just figure out how to cook tree bark

the little bbs are only for target practice, you can buy shells with much larger balls in them. if anything have the shotgun there if you do ever need it and so you know how to use and handle it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

presidential

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Louisgod posted:

the little bbs are only for target practice, you can buy shells with much larger balls in them. if anything have the shotgun there if you do ever need it and so you know how to use and handle it.

00 buck shot will take out most wild hogs

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Oh please. RHCP told us about the Blood Sugar Sex Magic decades ago

https://twitter.com/realhumanschwab/status/1542946407816089601

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

Sounds like Gragnano is the Delaware of Italy.

Maybe except I think it's staggeringly beautiful, it's on the south edge of the Bay of Naples (the bay south of Vesuvius, also called "the Amalfi Coast")

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

check out this classic Maryland eccentric, Butch Willis. if you're unfamiliar with him, well, I promise you've never heard music quite like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDuMoDL59CE

this is really good

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

00 buck shot will take out most wild hogs

but you have to have one of those shotguns from Fallout to deal with 30-50 wild hogs

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

I depend on hunters for my yearly venison, and so I am not allowed to talk poo poo. I also think the closer you can get to the food you eat the better, so good on them if they are being safe and conscious of the ecosystems they hunt in. Butchering turns out not to be as hard a skill as I thought, but it is a LOT of work. Never did birds with shot in them tho.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

tfw the 200 mg edible kick in

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Spergin Morlock posted:

ariel's got a cute face but she smells like fish

SHES 16!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Schmoe Cwead posted:

when the edible hits too hard

efb gdi

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
You know the forums stance on fictional anthropomorphic animals!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Substandard posted:

I walk around responding to poo poo my wife says with key Trumpisms like "one of the wettest, from the standpoint of water" and giggling to myself. I can't want until my brain is a perfect orb.

I like the power of "more and more people are saying" it's surprisingly potent

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Red Baron posted:

imagine rebooting the OP of the most popular thread on the most popular forum of the least popular forum online

now imagine you didn’t even bother to plagiarize the excellent OP before you

now you know what it’s like to be a feckless landlord from Philly

and the most hated

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

local place here has a deal on a mossberg 500 comes with an extra rifled barrel for those expensive slugs also

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

CODChimera posted:

and the most hated

many such cases

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lpzie posted:

if you post in the Trump thread then you are becoming Trump. that's the rules, I don't make them up, but I will be very shortly.

we're looking into autotrumopfication folks, and we're looking into it very strongly

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

CODChimera posted:

you're going to sleep through the nuclear war aren't you

he already slept through cumshitter's meltdown :(

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AxGrap posted:

SHES 16!

she's in her 40s

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

triump

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/haleytalbotnbc/status/1542933443050438659?cxt=HHwWhoC8kdXyzOkqAAAA

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

emfive posted:

I'm very flattered, feel free to DM me with pasta questions at any time.

I am eating a pretty good pasta dinner right now, it's a new brand of pasta (well new to me) from Gragnano. One of the things you need to do is choose your pasta region, your allegiance. Gragnano is a town near Naples and there are a ridiculous number of pasta manufacturers there, but there are other places.

e: obviously you don't have to do that
Choosing your pasta region is much like choosing your faction in world of warcraft. You must choose carefully,

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bethamphetamine posted:

Zuckerberg is Squid Game-ing facebook

how do you meet expectations from a company whose sole business is advertising and microtransactions?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1542979981277806592

wow what a tough guy