Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQGx4GZPCaE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
idk if it counts as prepping but I try to keep enough food and water/purification stuff around for my family to ride out ~6 weeks in the event of natural disaster or food shortage or local water infrastructure collapse. some supplies like a solar panel to keep the emergency radio/phones charged and fire starting stuff. but if we have to hold out substantial amount of time I’d rather just die.

e: if it’s the summer and there’s no air conditioning I’m pulling the trigger immediately

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

posting from the luckiest page, like the 2008 summer Olympics

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

theflyingexecutive posted:

if you have even 5% conviction a doomsday event will happen, you’re not gonna bring a tv crew to your well stocked secret bunker. tbh if their producers can even find out you’re a prepper, you’ve hosed up

You gotta lure the flies into your trap somehow

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Kitfox88 posted:

BARACK THE ISLAMIC SHOCK SUPERHUSSAIN OBAMA

SUPERALLAH

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Buck Turgidson posted:

rudy melting like a funhouse dummy and smearing boogers on his head lol

that add for a cigar place or whatever in the middle of a video he made ranting about the stolen election

RUDY20

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

guidoanselmi posted:

AgentF
May 11, 2009

guidoanselmi posted:

Hungry Hungry Hitler

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
all of lib twitter going insane at one of hte chapo boys for making a joke about pete's primary war room and the film salo and then trying to defend their artlessness by saying it didn't matter it was homophobic anyway and they actually weren't artless and totally knew what the movie was they were just being mad at the obvious homophobia

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

just funny thinking back on trumps cabinet

an oil baron as the Secretary of State

a sleepy neurosurgeon as HUD secretary (because he’s black and it’s urban development)

a keebler elf

Vince mcmahon’s wife as SBA secretary

Erik Prince’s sister and ponzi schemer as education secretary

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Alito citing a judge from the 1600s who had several women executed for witchcraft in his Dobbs opinion

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Mind_Taker posted:

a sleepy neurosurgeon as HUD secretary (because he’s black and it’s urban development)

a keebler elf

Vince mcmahon’s wife as SBA secretary

Erik Prince’s sister and ponzi schemer as education secretary

Rick Perry to the department he famously forgot in a 2011 debate lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zerg Mans posted:

Alito citing a judge from the 1600s who had several women executed for witchcraft in his Dobbs opinion

lol what

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

30.5 Days posted:

A lot of the prepper guys are former air force, so they can just hammer their swords into plowshares

Uhh, you need Plains for that.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/19/world/asia/abortion-lord-matthew-hale.html

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Zvahl posted:

all of lib twitter going insane at one of hte chapo boys for making a joke about pete's primary war room and the film salo and then trying to defend their artlessness by saying it didn't matter it was homophobic anyway and they actually weren't artless and totally knew what the movie was they were just being mad at the obvious homophobia
It led to one of my favorite getfiscal tweets (now with all the original posts deleted)

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1227746326701596672?s=20&t=zXkfe4GghX9VN-ibFWO0ig

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Mind_Taker posted:

a keebler elf
too racist to be republican

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

The Leck posted:

It led to one of my favorite getfiscal tweets (now with all the original posts deleted)

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1227746326701596672?s=20&t=zXkfe4GghX9VN-ibFWO0ig

Lol

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Indian Hindutva fascists trying to downplay Islam when talking about the Taj Mahal.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
That time "hiking the Appalachian Trail" became a euphemism for "I'm heading to Argentina to gently caress my mistress".

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

sleeptalker posted:

Rick Perry having an "oh poo poo" moment when he found out the department of energy is in charge of all the nukes.

Wound up being one of the most competent cabinet members by delegating things to experienced people

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AgentF posted:

Hungry Hungry Hitler

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Zvahl posted:

Virgil Texas turning out to be a sex pest and then disappearing completely was the cherry on top

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/JacobRubashkin/status/1510417688589443077?t=-v_Zz4YGXQtjr21madgsGg&s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Virgil Texas turning out to be a sex pest and then disappearing completely was the cherry on top

anyone who dresses like that is a sexpest. no exceptions

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

sleeptalker posted:

Rick Perry getting lensless Smart Man Glasses to serve federal office

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
30-50 feral hogs guy and the subsequent discourse of libs dunking on him

then it turns out feral hogs really are a huge problem in the south

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Carl Panzram stole enough poo poo from William Howard Taft that he bought a yacht.

Zurtilik has issued a correction as of 18:28 on Jul 1, 2022

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Rick Perry getting lensless Smart Man Glasses to serve federal office

rick perry, loopy on pain killers, getting extremely happy about receiving a tiny bottle of maple syrup while he was in NH

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Laterite posted:

this reminds me of when covid was first really bad in the south and a liberal californian said "good, gently caress the south" and I said "no its bad across a lot of african american communities, mississipppi is just 40% black" and he was like "oh, well"

people are insanely out of touch

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Antonymous posted:

this reminds me of when covid was first really bad in the south and a liberal californian said "good, gently caress the south" and I said "no its bad across a lot of african american communities, mississipppi is just 40% black" and he was like "oh, well"

people are insanely out of touch

this country hates itself so loving much it's probably just as well it's breaking up in 2024 after red state legislatures appoint trump electors without even bothering to count the ballots

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Laterite posted:

Man I remember how that was just the libs and only the libs and not a single person other than the libs. Every proud leftist poster just calmly nodding and immediately saying "yes feral hogs are a problem in the south volume three of das kapital goes into that"

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Benagain posted:

Man I remember how that was just the libs and only the libs and not a single person other than the libs. Every proud leftist poster just calmly nodding and immediately saying "yes feral hogs are a problem in the south volume three of das kapital goes into that"

Lol, yep. Thats definitely how it went.

Also, lone weirdos with assault rifles are definitely the right solution for dealing with packs of feral boars.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Benagain posted:

Proud leftist poster in Tennessee. This is unironically the correct assessment.

Commies love guns and had already seen the Cody Showdy about deadly boars or have shot them themselves.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
clinging to guns and religion

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Dustcat posted:

this country hates itself so loving much it's probably just as well it's breaking up in 2024 after red state legislatures appoint trump electors without even bothering to count the ballots

republicans aren’t going to let blue states leave

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Mind_Taker posted:

He got bullied into the job by his wife and found out he had been fired via text while on the toilet

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
It's crazy to me to think of all the cabinet members trump fired, while calling them incompetant or liars or whatever. Off the top of my head, Jeff sessions, Bill barr, Mike pence is now a traitor, etc

At some point you'd think the chuds would start to question his ability to select appropriate personnel. He campaigned on draining the swamp for fucks sake.

I mean, that would require an ounce of critical thinking skills...but still, Jesus christ

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

WHY BONER NOW posted:

It's crazy to me to think of all the cabinet members trump fired, while calling them incompetant or liars or whatever. Off the top of my head, Jeff sessions, Bill barr, Mike pence is now a traitor, etc

At some point you'd think the chuds would start to question his ability to select appropriate personnel. He campaigned on draining the swamp for fucks sake.

I mean, that would require an ounce of critical thinking skills...but still, Jesus christ

syq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

evobatman posted:

clinging to guns and religion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIZeaIk-uE