Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
nm

Descar fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jul 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

Sanctum posted:

Feels nice to confirm that I am actually cursed when it comes to wishes. At least I'm not imagining it :shobon:

Hard same:

On the other hand, I've never pulled on the weapon banner and Paimon.moe confirms that this is the objectively, undeniably correct move:

Less is more!

AG3 fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jul 1, 2022

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

lol at my standard banner luck

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Extreme luck on the event banner.
Extreme unluck on the standard banner.

Sounds about right.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

sorry, can't relate :smugdog:

which is funny bc you look at my actual pull breakdown and:

in the 70-80 range for over half of these :v:

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
They need to put decimals to show how lucky my standard pulls are

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Can't say I agree with this considering I've won a vast majority of my 50/50s

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

The paimon.moe site is pretty neat. I'm not even sure what to make of this 0% but I guess I only have a three 5* characters besides the traveler. I got Keqing from the Yelan banner so I guess that's considered bad luck? I did get Ayaka from her banner, though.

I picked up Kujou Sara, Chongyun, Gorou, and Ningguang all pretty recently so I feel like I have a lot of characters to work on and I'm out of wits and mora half the time. I'm 27 rolls from a pity 5* so I don't know if I should keep rolling for Itto or wait for upcoming banners. I mostly wanted Kuki Shinobu from this one and just got her so I'm not too worried either way.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Are y'all plugging in your entire histories or just the past 6 months? I save logs every few months, but can't be assed to stitch them together.

Lmao, I'm bottom 0% for character banner and top 5% for standard, at least in the past 6 months. At least 70 pulls for the past four 5*s, but I won 50:50 each time at least.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

gandlethorpe posted:

Are y'all plugging in your entire histories or just the past 6 months? I save logs every few months, but can't be assed to stitch them together.

Lmao, I'm bottom 0% for character banner and top 5% for standard, at least in the past 6 months. At least 70 pulls for the past four 5*s, but I won 50:50 each time at least.

paimon.moe saves the history. Well, it uses your browser cache but you can also hook up your google drive and it will auto sync when you import

Kale
May 14, 2010

Is there a way to end the primo codes tomorrow if I'm not going to be around a way to play it until around 8:00PM EST?

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Kale posted:

Is there a way to end the primo codes tomorrow if I'm not going to be around a way to play it until around 8:00PM EST?

There’s a web submission thing.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

As long as you have internet access you can just enter the codes online
https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Yeah I gotta think that's pretty accurate given my luck on getting Diluc and Keqing within 12 and 26 pulls respectively. :v:

funkymonks
Aug 31, 2004

Pillbug
I had to check, this feels right. I have C6 Jean, C6 Qiqi (maybe this should count as bad luck), all of the standard 5* characters and weapons. I know I got a handful of them from character banners, but still my luck on the standard banner has been absurd.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

just realized with all the leaks coming out of a weird private early beta client, we might actually see more changes than usual before launch

at least this is how i cope with Tig just looking kinda boring and lovely in terms of model and animations

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Speaking of Tighnari, More Leaks!

Tighnari Gameplay
Tighnari Idle 1
Tighnari Idle 2

Dori Gameplay
Dori Idle 1
Dori Idle 2

Collei Gameplay
Collei Idle 1
Collei Idle 2

Sumeru peeps seem rad in my book.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Can't say I particularly like Tighnari at all, but Collei looks very cool and worth having.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Eimi posted:

Can't say I particularly like Tighnari at all, but Collei looks very cool and worth having.

Same, I'm liking Collei

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm glad Collei survived after everything happened in the manga

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it really hosed her hair and fashion sense though

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Tighnari basically looks like Dendro Ganyu, though I somehow doubt he'll do Ganyu sized numbers unless Dendro is just mega crazy. I kinda dig the visuals though.

Collei looks like she'll be the queen of Dendro Application with the burst. Also potentially the boomerang depending on how many times it can hit given it lingers quite a while.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

No one's gonna talk about how Dori gets her purple slime genie to swing her weapon for her?

It's a shame she'll probably be like most healers and have little reason to use NAs.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

gandlethorpe posted:

No one's gonna talk about how Dori gets her purple slime genie to swing her weapon for her?

It's a shame she'll probably be like most healers and have little reason to use NAs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQnfWFUEGrw

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Hyper Inferno posted:

The new Sumeru characters:

A lot of these look sorta like you took various characteristics from existing Genshin Impact characters and randomized them

Like character on the far right looks like someone combined Qiqi, Ganyu, and Lumine

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Ytlaya posted:

Like character on the far right looks like someone combined Qiqi, Ganyu, and Lumine

funniest part about that character is that's supposed to be the archon :shepface:

leakers have said the models in question seem unfinished so her design might change but like. very funny

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I get that it's the weapon most predominantly wooden and associated with the forest but too many bow users already, worst weapon, hard pass

Kale
May 14, 2010

Garrand posted:

As long as you have internet access you can just enter the codes online
https://genshin.hoyoverse.com/en/gift

Excellent. Thanks.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Whoops looks like we have Nilou gameplay too, which means she's probably the other 5* for 3.0; its really hard to see in the video but she's got Festering Desire equipped, so she's a 5* hydro sword

edit: lmao someone pointed out there's a hydro character with no implemented symbols in that video which means they somehow got their hands on data for a character that isnt even in the beta wtf is going on

Mix. fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jul 2, 2022

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Honestly not even that thirsty for new character leaks. I just wanna know more about Dendro

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it's a simple but nice burst cut-in, and whatever is going on with her skill/burst doing huge aoe hydro swipes seems like it'll be great for any dendro+hydro stuff

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

gandlethorpe posted:

Honestly not even that thirsty for new character leaks. I just wanna know more about Dendro

Same, rumors of triple reactions make me excited all over again. Sukokumon, but, y'know, with purpose.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Mix. posted:

Whoops looks like we have Nilou gameplay too, which means she's probably the other 5* for 3.0; its really hard to see in the video but she's got Festering Desire equipped, so she's a 5* hydro sword

edit: lmao someone pointed out there's a hydro character with no implemented symbols in that video which means they somehow got their hands on data for a character that isnt even in the beta wtf is going on

She's definitely not part of 3.0, we already know 3.0 which is Collei/Dori/Tighnari. Nilous is *way* not in the 3.0 beta, this is some insider poo poo.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Does the livestream always play for 10 seconds and buffer for another 10? This is rubbish.

Anyway, codes

DTNVKAWBWSF5
WANVJAFAXTER
HA6C2AFBXSZV

Stare-Out fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Jul 2, 2022

Kale
May 14, 2010

Stare-Out posted:

Does the livestream always play for 10 seconds and buffer for another 10? This is rubbish.

Anyway, first code

DTNVKAWBWSF5

Livestream lagging like total loving poo poo for everybody as far as I can tell.

e: It seemed to go to poo poo every time Fischl was on screen or talking

Kale fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Jul 2, 2022

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Now the video is randomly jumping back a few minutes. Smooth.

E: Hahaha it started playing a Sumeru teaser and jumped back like 10 minutes. Someone is messing up by scanning the video back and forth or something.

Stare-Out fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jul 2, 2022

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Stare-Out posted:

Now the video is randomly jumping back a few minutes. Smooth.
It doing this right when the Sumeru teaser started was actually hilarious.

Edit: Then it jumped back to it and the stream ended :lmao:

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

And now the stream ended right in the middle of the trailer.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/Genshin_7/status/1543211898404868097

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Stare-Out posted:

Anyway, codes

DTNVKAWBWSF5
WANVJAFAXTER
HA6C2AFBXSZV

Appreciate the codes, doesnt sound like it was a fun stream to sit through!