Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

hit up the dispensary on the way home and i remembered when it first opened as medical only and I was working across the street, really sucked trying to get high on break with cops and camera crews everywhere

made for a good excuse why it smelled like weed outside tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the episode where it's sisko, garak, odo, and quark... oh and Gul dukat .... just tons of fun. great acting.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Please. Be respectful.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/USCPSC/status/1542937835363262467?t=PdOwqbyYx-MW6stHXok85w&s=19

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Necklaces draw attention to the cleavage which reminds men of the butt and make men want to s*x the butt

Necklace make man gay

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

I'm very flattered, feel free to DM me with pasta questions at any time.

I am eating a pretty good pasta dinner right now, it's a new brand of pasta (well new to me) from Gragnano. One of the things you need to do is choose your pasta region, your allegiance. Gragnano is a town near Naples and there are a ridiculous number of pasta manufacturers there, but there are other places.

e: obviously you don't have to do that

Oh I forgot to reply which I meant to. Thank you and I will ❤️

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Why is that mannequin rolling its eyes, it got owned

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

titty_baby_ posted:

Necklace make man gay

Pendant on a silver chain around my waist hanging tantalizingly just above my buttcrack.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

don’t tell me how to celebrate the greatest countries birthday

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

remember hearing this theory in some sex documentary back in the 90s. I remember they showed an Xray of someone getting a boner and also that boobs are supposed to remind you of butts theory. Anatomy of Sex maybe?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Did waist chains with a little thing hanginging down your rear end crack ever become a style thing

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Did waist chains with a little thing hanginging down your rear end crack ever become a style thing

yeah I'm ff8

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
is a woman not entitled to the sweat of her booty cheeks?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

if a lurker posts i'll chug this beer

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

recalling a time at night on july 4 when a neighbor across the street had a UTV fill with fireworks in the back and i was sitting on the back of a car a couple of beers in when all of a sudden i see the 3 or 4 people around it hauling rear end away and BOOM the arsenal just goes up in an obvious accident with a series of concussive blasts shooting poo poo everywhere

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

An Apple A Gay posted:

chug chug chug

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

An Apple A Gay posted:

s e s h

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpeOmDDfpfA

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

A Bakers Cousin posted:

This is a foolish question

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/APEntertainment/status/1542999702412599296?t=rtxnhQYQk6_uMiXGGZzKcQ&s=19

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

c h e e r s

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Tape

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Vishass posted:

remember hearing this theory in some sex documentary back in the 90s. I remember they showed an Xray of someone getting a boner and also that boobs are supposed to remind you of butts theory. Anatomy of Sex maybe?

yeah same, I think deep down there is evolutionary reasons attractive parts are attractive

edit: like as a species i'm not applying biotruths on the individual level

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

holy poo poo bob vila is alive?

how did this fucker never become a meme?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Virgil Vox posted:

yeah same, I think deep down there is evolutionary reasons attractive parts are attractive

I think this is probably true but society has fetishized those parts (and those parts looking a specific way) to a really strange degree where I think the obsession is not simply an engrained attraction. You see the way wolves eyes pop out in cartoons? That's not something that happens in nature I'll tell you hwat

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
sandwich, cold, computational.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Animal-Mother posted:

We downloaded this old house from the beginning and the tools and solutions they use back then are so different, wait am I thinking of a different guy? Norm?

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://twitter.com/endajodowd/status/1542915789845561346

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Monday already?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1543030945657208832

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

he was sadly superseded by lesser doppleganger Al Borland

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This is a Walmart on Black Friday

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

The Imp of Nipples posted:

Enjoy your White Castle Slider.

E: I'm sorry I just wanted to be cool

That's not a white castle slider THATS MY WIFE

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/isaiah_bb/status/1543034311351435266

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

shyduck posted:

This is a Walmart on Black Friday

you gotta be one of the first ones in or they'll be all out of nancy pelosi's laptops

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

"why can't we treat human life the same as we treat alien life..... that we discovered on another planet?"

look, i may not agree with all his policies, but that's a drat good question

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

watched ht evideo, nothing happens... boring

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/MNateShyamalan/status/1542585316904673282

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Joementum posted:

"why can't we treat human life the same as we treat alien life..... that we discovered on another planet?"

look, i may not agree with all his policies, but that's a drat good question

but have you ever aspired to be Elvis Presley?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

guy candidate: "i haven't been on stage with this many women since a baby shower"

host: "i'm not sure how that's gonna be taken but we'll let that hang"

lol