Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

my friday plans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snuff Melange
May 21, 2021

...some men,
you just can't reach.

gotta get down on Friiiday

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Frid'eh

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfeVVDZO8Hf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

also known in the rural east as Fridee

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
posting from an island, got my collapsible chair and hand crank radio and going to sit and relax until the tide changes then paddle back

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Reckon it’s time to relax a spell

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

posting from an island, got my collapsible chair and hand crank radio and going to sit and relax until the tide changes then paddle back

only think missing from this scene is the drink. cheers to a glorious friday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Enfys posted:

my friday plans

yep. just abut to get into some of this. canada day japanese sports car cruise complete, now it's time for beers + lazing

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I am on paid vacation and currently preparing to head to Atlanta tomorrow for some nerd dancing game get together.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Boss said I can leave work a little bit early. I'm translating that as 2 hours early.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Edgar posted:

Boss said I can leave work a little bit early. I'm translating that as 2 hours early.

"you can leave early today" without a determinate time frame on a friday is a "goodbye, have a good weekend" to my ears

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

"you can leave early today" without a determinate time frame on a friday is a "goodbye, have a good weekend" to my ears

:hmmyes:

Lol if you stay long enough to hear the end of the sentence.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Enfys posted:

my friday plans

Friendsday

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Most likely gonna skull a gronk of piss and get maggot.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
This Friday sucked rear end at work, but powered through. Time to unwind and belch a lot.

Cheers, you GOONS!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

My boy’s spending his Friday fishin’

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Demon Of The Fall posted:

My boy’s spending his Friday fishin’

That's a beautiful picture.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Picked up some Delta 9 gummies (never had one before), got a 15 pack of Milwaukee's Best (the beast), and a sub for after the beast.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!
How many mgs? My shop tried a different gelatin/pectin/agar mix a few weeks ago but they melted after like ten minutes exposed to heat so they were unshippable, therefore unsellable. They gave me like 270some of them fo free at 25mg each (probably closer to 30) and wowee.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hell yeah. friday to the fullest

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

hell yeah. friday to the fullest

:love:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Picked up some Delta 9 gummies (never had one before), got a 15 pack of Milwaukee's Best (the beast), and a sub for after the beast.

Chief McHeath posted:

How many mgs? My shop tried a different gelatin/pectin/agar mix a few weeks ago but they melted after like ten minutes exposed to heat so they were unshippable, therefore unsellable. They gave me like 270some of them fo free at 25mg each (probably closer to 30) and wowee.

:cheers: to everyone

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chief McHeath posted:

I got two different kinds to try them out. They're both "urb" brand (I got it from a CBD shop that is apparently partly owned by them).

One is 250mg with 10mg per piece and the other one (guy said it's higher quality) is 500mg, 20 pieces, 25mg per piece.

There's a way you can skirt around Wisconsin law with that stuff and the guy working there was explaining it to me. Something about if the product WEIGHS a certain amount, it's not allowed to have a certain amount of THC. So they just made the gummies bigger with the same amount of THC. Clever.

Oh, and he told me they're all made in Kenosha which is really cool.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hell yeah hoping to do some of this next week while on vacation.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Happy Friday, I got absolutely wrecked and met some Canadians, good Canada Day in summary

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Enfys posted:

my friday plans

It's the Frog Allah all hail

Are you feeling fat and sassy

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jul 2, 2022

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Gonna make some burritos tonight and they're gonna be good, smokin weed, changed my oil, my boss was in Vegas all week. It's a good friday.

Splicer posted:

Keep us updated on this one, also check out your neighbours' cans and see if they also got hit. If so you could get a mob going, might even luck into A Guy With A Truck and have a great community project.

So Albuquerque Solid Waste Management contacted me on Monday and basically told me to go gently caress myself, dump all that poo poo in bags and drive it an hour down to the dump in Sandoval county and pay for the disposal if I want my can back, or find a service I can pay to come pick it up. Our dump doesn't take any of that stuff, exactly the reason why someone did that poo poo to me. Also on Monday, the guy that picks up rent came to our door demanding June's rent because we were almost a month late, in drywall stilts. I proceeded to show him the receipt he signed on June 15 (I live in the g h e t t o and this rear end in a top hat landlord bought our complex, looked at our check the first month he picked up rent, and said CASH), and he poo poo a brick and then all of a sudden our landlord's son misplaced the money and he totally found it once he looked. I was very clear with dude that the receipt said, "if you lost an envelope with $800 cash in it, tough loving poo poo." Now we're wondering if our landlord did that to us based on his son stealing our rent money. Either way, we called our deadbeat gently caress landlord and he said he'd take care of it immediately. He did not, and now I'm looking at 3 weeks of this poo poo and 2 weeks of having to sneak my trash into people's bins on Tuesday morning when I get home from work - thankfully I get home at 6:40.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jul 2, 2022

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:blessed:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Smashing some hard seltzer and playing switch bowling FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

illegal Saturday post

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Saalkin posted:

illegal Saturday post

:blastu:

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Posting in the Friday thread on Saturday. While it's stickied.

:colbert:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The French Army posted:

Posting in the Friday thread on Saturday. While it's stickied.

:colbert:

Saalkin posted:

illegal Saturday post

:jail:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

going to sleep on a friday, only to wake up on a friday as well? tune in on friday for my secret friday tecnhique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
It's still Thursday here so is this illegal posting? I don't want to ruin my spotless history :(