Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

hey tayne were you tempted to make fun of me for using an ebike for running everyday errands around the city

Why would you think that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

VideoKid posted:

if they unbanned him SHM would just meltdown about something else within like a weeke

IMO (I'm dumb as hell) SHM and Cumshitter are way harder to free than Alec. Alec could probably vouch for Cumshitter in QCS and get him freed. SHM uhhhhh, time for a new account with no opinions about chipmunks.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Virgil Vox posted:

weird seminude self paintings are way funnier than any ai generated content

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

when doe nite krew clock in, this is boring.... need DAT FATAL TRUMPAMINE HIT

Apr 7, 2003

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

IMO (I'm dumb as hell) SHM and Cumshitter are way harder to free than Alec. Alec could probably vouch for Cumshitter in QCS and get him freed. SHM uhhhhh, time for a new account with no opinions about chipmunks.

rules are fake. if we demand it, it will happen.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lpzie posted:

when doe nite krew clock in, this is boring.... need DAT FATAL TRUMPAMINE HIT

clock in? I only clock out

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

wow meredith had the hots for ol' alec

(lmao, thank you)

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AxGrap posted:

A. I love being on camera bc I love my coworkers and want to see them too
B. Make them spend money on you get baller headphones too

I know it's not the same for everyone but also make them spend on you as a power move if nothing else

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Lpzie posted:

rules are fake. if we demand it, it will happen.

That's a really funny and interesting point too. What does QCS do with 100 pages a day? lol

Apr 7, 2003

bebop esq posted:

wow meredith had the hots for ol' alec

(lmao, thank you)

If that's for real Alec he's the second permabanned goon to go on WWTBAM

Fishmech also was on it IIRC

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Assuming Alec was 100% honest about the paintings and where they came from, he basically pulled the blanket halfway back on a bed that was full of some really loving weird family poo poo

it may have been a bit, and I hope it was, but still

he doxxed himself by posting a link to an article about his sister’s death
If my brother died a untimely and tragic death and left me a garage full of erotic self portraits I would have some issues deciding what to do about it. I guarantee you I would not work those issues out by posting in a thread dedicated to Donald Trump on a dead comedy forum.

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

I know it's not the same for everyone but also make them spend on you as a power move if nothing else

I make them spend on me by asking for more money in my paycheck

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I thought it was at least conceivable that you were an "ebikes are cheating" person

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

She brought it up last month I think people are worried you might be rude to them. Her bike rules, same model as mine.

Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

I thought it was at least conceivable that you were an "ebikes are cheating" person

I mocked ebikes in another thread but that was just to make people mad

Apr 7, 2003

I really don't give a gently caress what you ride, ebikes are cool

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

I love the smell of sack in the morning

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I still have the original pressing vinyl 12" single of this song, from back in the days when I still cared about record collecting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5m8lj5DCtI

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AxGrap posted:

the ABCs of corperate ameica. Always Be stealing poo poo from them whenever possible at all wtf how long do i gotta wait for a C to appear.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Sorry, I'm on one and getting into others people's business my bad

Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

If my brother died a untimely and tragic death and left me a garage full of erotic self portraits I would have some issues deciding what to do about it. I guarantee you I would not work those issues out by posting in a thread dedicated to Donald Trump on a dead comedy forum.

He's either genuinely processing a lovely thing by posting about it here or he made it all up, either is hosed up imho.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I am very drunk

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Who'd post their poo poo here. Pathetic

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

VideoKid posted:

it's 50/50... depends what's on the line!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's a photo I took yesterday of my ebike looking out over the roofs of my neighborhood from the city rec center up the hill where the indoor pool is

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hell yeah :same:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i'm a slave to the bit. it leads and i follow. i believe more and more ppl are thinking this.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Tayne is a pretty good looking guy for his age, plus he has rats

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

VideoKid posted:

don't lie to us

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I slept through the day and just woke up, was there any key content I might have missed?

Apr 7, 2003

Congratulations

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

I slept through the day and just woke up, was there any key content I might have missed?

NO!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

voting this thread a 1 until all the (correct) cspam political prisoners are released.

Apr 7, 2003

Reddit is an op

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lpzie posted:

voting this thread a 1 until all the (correct) cspam political prisoners are released.

that was a really good vote!

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I'm going to bed now. goodnight.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

thanks, 69bonerdad

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy