Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Consummate Professional posted:

anyways, death stranding is a cool game. I don't entirely get the point yet but I'm loving it

it's the first strand type game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:vince:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
night crew is a mess
night crew has no energy
night crew is a waste

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

loving poo poo piss cum gently caress poo poo poo piss pee gently caress you goddamn it loving gently caress

who is so mad about buddykins they keep changing his AV lmao. when I worked in a restaurant we just got high in the cooler and ate desert toppings.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

ArmZ posted:

who is so mad about buddykins they keep changing his AV lmao. when I worked in a restaurant we just got high in the cooler and ate desert toppings.

lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ArmZ posted:

i think it's cos he got caught loving a piece of fruit in the cooler, which is obviously not good

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Just watched 1st episode of the boys. Is the whole thing this dumb?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

what's happening my neoliberal narcissists

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

ArmZ posted:

that's lastgirl

some say that her own terms were not good enough, so she haunts this subforum

hence the name, lastgirl

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

crazycloud's monopoly on being op of a needlessly monthly thread expired at midnight, June 30th, Nigeria time

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

LegoMan posted:

45 pages in one day is :sad:

not only that, most of it is unusable garbage

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/QUzch8u.gifv

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

anyways, death stranding is a cool game. I don't entirely get the point yet but I'm loving it

you get lore dumps towards the end and they're buck loving wild, the game is nuts, it's awesome

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

danke shön he'll never be prez again

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7htIY2jvo

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Though we go on our separate ways my heart says 45 again

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

bebop esq posted:

crust punk trump

pisscore trump

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/gkdNfnn.gifv

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

my trummy is rumpling, got to hit the johnald

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

look at these clowns doing clown talk like clowns do

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

So July is apparently MAGA month

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
They looked at my president's DNA and they found out it's not DNA, it's USA. THEREFORE, he should announce on the 4th of July.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

CODChimera posted:

i think it's cos he got caught loving a piece of fruit in the cooler, which is obviously not good

drat that's rape. fruit can't consent. #canceled

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/imillhiser/status/1542933077382545409

:rubby:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol it's like mitch is taking advantage of an old man who realizes he's at the end of his road so he doesnt care

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

t

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gently caress you recipe stealin' bitch

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WampaLord posted:

it's the first strand type game

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Just like my president brians

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

also wounded 5 more

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

owned lol

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

oh no!

anyway

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
buddykins where are you living now? someone said you left the warm embrace of dallass

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
dallASS

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Just gonna throw it out there that the fact that you know everyone in the industry is a really terrible horrible thing when you're known for being a walkin freezer thirst fiend adulterer, bub.

Buddykins, you should bite the bullet and be a flight attendant. I was a chauffeur for Delta for a while and those people would live up to your requirements. Here, one of my bawdy flight attendant stories:

quote:

So Nancy decided to give Dan a blowjob in the galley (in flight) and while they're doing it somebody rushes in and says "where's the plates?" And you know what Nancy said? Mmmmmm-mm-mmm---mmm-mmm" pointing toward the cabinet with the plates in it with her free hand.

petit choux has issued a correction as of 17:18 on Jul 2, 2022

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

surprisingly not banned, internment camps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

lol it's like mitch is taking advantage of an old man who realizes he's at the end of his road so he doesnt care

https://i.imgur.com/UHc3pbE.mp4