Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

RIC p18 - 1s off Lando lmao

All the runoff on this track is perfect for Sainz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Crofty/Brundle Madness: the "awesome" British triad of Lewis Lando and George, only one of whom has ever one an F1 race and the other two can do everything but. In particular the gurgling about George der Wunderkind this weekend has developed into a weird narrative like he's got some kind of voodoo radar checking out all other racers and their strategies.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

ewe2 posted:

Crofty/Brundle Madness: the "awesome" British triad of Lewis Lando and George, only one of whom has ever one an F1 race and the other two can do everything but. In particular the gurgling about George der Wunderkind this weekend has developed into a weird narrative like he's got some kind of voodoo radar checking out all other racers and their strategies.

God forbid the UK focused coverage of the UK grand prix celebrates the 3 UK drivers on the grid!

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

ewe2 posted:

Are they not “the awesome British triad” if it isn’t the British GP? Like, they are there at every other race on the calendar being British.
I’m constantly confused by Bumdle and Crofty’s brain gymnastics every race weekend

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I'm slightly concerned by people confusing Jenson Button with Brundle tbh

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Wet Quali?!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Didn’t manage to watch FP3, won’t be around for qualifying. Assuming all the rumours I’ve heard about Red Bull cheating and bringing the sport into disrepute are true and looking forward to them being banned.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Aphex- posted:

God forbid the UK focused coverage of the UK grand prix celebrates the 3 UK drivers on the grid!

This somehow manages to surprise this thread all the time

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Holy poo poo Lawrence Baretto is an awkward man

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Skarsnik posted:

This somehow manages to surprise this thread all the time

they're secretly just upset because americans are bad drivers so don't make it to f1

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

...and then my toast came out soft.
Our billionaire failsons just go into crypto mlms instead

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Are Nige speaking the Lords word

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Johnny Herbert is a deeply unpleasant unfunny man desperately clinging to relevance and the moment this Sky "team" is yeeted into the sun the better.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Lol the trios of commentators for f1tv and sky wandering down the pitlane literally side by side.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Here comes the pisss

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

https://twitter.com/Motorsport/status/1543225122634534913

lol

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
I hope Conor Moore makes an appearance this weekend.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Struggling to stay awake, so just want to pre-emptively congratulate Lewis for getting in there.

Also here comes the rain.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I can’t believe the nerve of somebody. Who would boo a professional athlete.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

learnincurve posted:

Johnny Herbert is a deeply unpleasant unfunny man desperately clinging to relevance and the moment this Sky "team" is yeeted into the sun the better.

I long the day Skys contract runs out, until then its C4 for me and the coverage is far superior, even if its just highlights. Pleased the British GP is live this weekend.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

learnincurve posted:

I'm slightly concerned by people confusing Jenson Button with Brundle tbh

They all blur in to "general British commentator accent" after a while, and I forgot to throw Button into the mix. And it wasn't the obvious favouritism for you dumbos on the thread who pick the most stupid interpretation of everything, it was their weird expression of that favouritism.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Full rain now. Perfect timing.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

that was me boo george russell you suck

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
what the gently caress is "sales force" I watched the advert and still don't care.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

learnincurve posted:

what the gently caress is "sales force" I watched the advert and still don't care.

they're the No. 1 Customer Relationship Management tool for small, medium, and enterprise businesses.

you can improve, centralise, and automate your sales process with Sales Cloud.

Empower your sales team with better forecasting, reporting, and sales management tools. Spend less time on admin and more time closing deals.

Increase customer satisfaction, retention, and lifetime value with Service Cloud.

Get a complete view of every customer. Track every interaction so your team can work together to quickly resolve customer queries.

duh

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

learnincurve posted:

Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.

Salesforce unites your marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams from anywhere with Customer 360 — one integrated CRM platform that powers our entire suite of connected apps. With Customer 360, you can focus your employees on what’s important right now: stabilizing your business, reopening, and getting back to delivering exceptional customer experiences.

When you buy Salesforce, you’re not just buying a CRM platform; you’re joining an inclusive community of over 10 million innovators, disruptors, and community shapers we call Trailblazers. With free online learning from Trailhead, they’re learning the skills to improve their companies and careers.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

George!

Oi, George!

Booooooo

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Yay rain. Stroll into the wall, calling it now.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

What the gently caress? At the same time?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Time to Latifi crash?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Martin talking poo poo about how warm England is this time of year, is it gently caress, it's miserable till august.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Boo F1 boo

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

What the gently caress? At the same time?

it makes sense because we all know what salesforce is and learnincurve was asking a silly question

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Dreadful peasants! Don't they know their place?!

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
WET QUALI DRY RACE LETS GOOOOO

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

"are Nige" bullshit, no one called him "are Nige" bakc in the day, he's a miserable sod.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

it makes sense because we all know what salesforce is and learnincurve was asking a silly question

Such a silly person

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

WET QUALI DRY RACE LETS GOOOOO
Let's have both.

edit: both wet, that is

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

ethanol posted:

I can’t believe the nerve of somebody. Who would boo a professional athlete.

I once cheered/yelled out to takuma Sato during the drivers parade when I was standing beside the track in a low traffic area, seems he heard me as he turned and waved and smiled.

That's my Ted talk, thanks for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
Race director spending too much time on Lewis imho