Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Spotted in the wild no more than 10 mins ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That person loves Jesus and 100% votes republican.

edit: another reason to post one of my favorite videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ2L-R8NgrA

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bismuth posted:

Spotted in the wild no more than 10 mins ago

He agapes me? Jesus was Kirk Johnson this whole time?

Yes I know it's actually a Greek word for love or whatever, shut up.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

love to bottom for the lord

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

I'm lead in spirit.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Jesus Love`s You

wibble
May 20, 2001
Meep meep
How common are vehicles like this? Do you see them everyday or is something that is rare?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This dude lives in Orange County, just FYI.

No I don't.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

wibble posted:

How common are vehicles like this? Do you see them everyday or is something that is rare?

How common is untreated schizophrenia

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

Linux Pirate posted:

poo poo sorry

Content:

From a few pages back, but this is amazing. It's like somebody stepped straight out of a time machine from 1999 and just decided to hate Biden.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
USA BUTTHOLE NATION always makes me laugh. :)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Pennywise the Frown posted:

USA BUTTHOLE NATION always makes me laugh. :)

LOL

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

NotACult

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

So they're just out there with that, are they?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

DicktheCat posted:

So they're just out there with that, are they?

and they're, surprise surprise, actual psychos...with guns!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
DONALD JESUS IS TRUMP CHRIST

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

This one’s good, I really enjoy that mask lol.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Reminds me of car "bras" from I think the 80s.

Must be a new one too because monkey pox is on there.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

They took the time to back in.

They drive the smallest car you can possibly drive.

They still couldn't fit it in between the lines :negative:

i do also like the mask. i'm sure it wont fly into the windshield, that seems like plenty of tape.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Takes the smart out of Smart Car.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

The symbolism here is all off. Because a smart is rear engined, the mask has no impact on the car’s breathing like it might on a Camry or something.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

He's not wrong. Trump and all the republicans are the chosen people of God that he will use to bring about the end of the world because humanity is becoming too progressive.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

upsidedown posted:

The symbolism here is all off. Because a smart is rear engined, the mask has no impact on the car’s breathing like it might on a Camry or something.

I'm surprised they bothered to sell the Smart in the US at all.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

"USLESS AND UNHEALTHY" had me feeling seen.

Then I saw "BUT LOOKING GOOD!" and realized it's not about me.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
for a good 5 minutes i was like "there's a conspiracy against front grills on cars now"

then i realized what we're dealing with here

how does someone have enough money for a Smart Car but still be that stupid yo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
and like, what ABOUT "gates" and "fauci"? are they good or bad? are you scribing their names on you're car as some kind of, some kind of magical incantation?! what even

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

precision posted:

are you scribing their names on you're car as some kind of, some kind of magical incantation?!

This is precisely what it is

Just like sovereign citizen buzzwords

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Noticed the names Trudeau and Singh at the bottom so I figured it was Canada, then I saw the sign in the background: "SOBEYS AND NSLC CUSTOMER PARKING ONLY" Sobeys is a grocery store chain, and NSLC = Nova Scotia Liquor Commission

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

The Bloop posted:

This is precisely what it is

Just like sovereign citizen buzzwords

I’m dating myself but it reminds me of a character who was on a few episodes of the X-Files. He was a sad loser who desperately wanted to be abducted by aliens and every time someone threatened him he’d start shouting “Roswell! Roswell!”

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

That was the episode Jose Chung's "From Outer Space" and I think that was the only ep he was in, but he was also in an episode of Millenium.

Also I liked that the men in black turned out to be Jesse Ventura and Alex Trebek.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

busalover posted:

I'm surprised they bothered to sell the Smart in the US at all.

Me too. I don't see them very often here. I just checked the Smart USA website and the first thing it says is they're no longer sold here.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i've seen more Smart cars than Teslas hahaha

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
hold on, doesn't the front grill on a smart car still do something? or do they put a front grill just for, looks? isn't that person blocking the airflow of their carrrrrrrrr

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

That was the episode Jose Chung's "From Outer Space" and I think that was the only ep he was in, but he was also in an episode of Millenium.

Also I liked that the men in black turned out to be Jesse Ventura and Alex Trebek.

Jesse Ventura killed it in that episode. Also my favorite Charles Nelson Reilly thing.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i don't know quite what's going on here, but i'm sure it's not good

MettleRamiel
Jun 29, 2005

I'm always amazed that no matter how unhinged people in America are, they still make absolulty sure to not swear.

We get american tourists here all the time and they'll get off the cruise ship wearing their thin blue line or white lives matter shirts and the second they hear someone casually say "gently caress" they give an angry glare and storm off or scream that they'll never shop here again when it was clearly a customer they overheard.

I even once had a chud come up to a group of us smoking and tell us that we need to stop using that kind of foul language in front of his wife. Like, were weren't saying sexist poo poo or nothing, just using the gently caress word too many times.

We just laughed at his silly rear end until he waddled away.

moparacker
May 8, 2007

precision posted:

hold on, doesn't the front grill on a smart car still do something? or do they put a front grill just for, looks? isn't that person blocking the airflow of their carrrrrrrrr

Yup! The radiator and condenser are up front and require airflow. They seem like the type of driver to complain at the dealer about overheating and A/C not blowing cold, only to get angry when they're told it's the mask causing it and damages are not covered under warranty.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I saw some in the wild today. I went to brunch with some of my family out in the county (chud territory) and there was a boat parade today. I wish there wasn't because I couldn't get a loving parking spot and had to park far away and walk to the place on county roads with no sidewalks.

Anyway, it was mostly the usual stuff. Some were fun even. About 80% pontoon boats.

This was what I was waiting for. :getin:

Another one went by shortly after with a let's go brandon flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

The golden calf is a little on-the-nose.