Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird vanilla
Mar 20, 2002
When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry.

BRJurgis posted:

Call me a doomer, but does anybody see anything changing significantly for the better anytime soon? The way I see it the legal ways we can project our collective will are voting, boycotting, mass strikes, and protests. Some of these options are hardly effective at actually projecting power, the legality of some is questionable (especially looking to the future), and they all require large amounts of somewhat organized people with some sort of unifying ideal, goal, or enemy.

I think one of the things that makes it easier to lose hope is that it's really hard to predict the future. The chaotic interactions that we don't see, our limited perspective, and the inability for any one person to come up with every possible idea means that it is very difficult to know anything more than the rough shape of things to come (at best). I remember 'the end of the Republican party' articles when Obama was elected. Instead, the Tea Party rose up and turned the popular wisdom on its face. While that doesn't seem better to me, it probably did to hopeless republicans.

I don't think incomplete information is an excuse to not do things that are obviously in line with your politics (protesting, boycotts, strikes, etc.), but not being able to see how things get better can be a limitation of the human mind rather than a prophecy foretold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bel Shazar posted:

The government is already being proactively violent towards multiple segments of its citizenry.

Yeah, I rewrote that bit multiple times trying to figure out the right way to actually phrase it because yep, they sure loving are and the people they're going after are people who don't have the opportunity to leave and can only fight. I think if a lot of us have the politics we say we have and the privilege to leave we can also recognize it's a privilege and we would be more like the people we say we are if we stay and fight.

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...

Lib and let die posted:

In some professions in some states, striking is already illegal.

Yeah absolutely, and that will likely get worse in some places at the rate we're going. And we've covered how effective voting or protesting is at this point (for the purpose of substantial change anyway), and those too will also likely be even less possible and effective as things continue to deteriorate. And as far as boycotting, six companies own everything and our consent and complicity in this economy is captured unless you're living totally off the grid. We prop up this system just by working and paying for shelter and food.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Pretty obviously not.

"Doomer" is just another word like "conspiracy theorist", used to close down legitimate and essential avenues of thought and discussion by lumping in rational and legitimate analysis with disordered thinkers on the fringes. Probably fine to use it ironically but let's not cede so much rhetorical ground without reflecting on who benefits

Fair point, I guess I've always scorned accelerationists, or folks letting the knowledge of how hosed things are shut down discussion of what can/should be done (yes its me discendo vox's alt). I hate how things are bad enough as to lend credence to the idea that destruction must come before construction, as I am privileged enough to be far from the front of the line regarding who suffers in that outcome. But here we are.

weird vanilla posted:

I think one of the things that makes it easier to lose hope is that it's really hard to predict the future. The chaotic interactions that we don't see, our limited perspective, and the inability for any one person to come up with every possible idea means that it is very difficult to know anything more than the rough shape of things to come (at best). I remember 'the end of the Republican party' articles when Obama was elected. Instead, the Tea Party rose up and turned the popular wisdom on its face. While that doesn't seem better to me, it probably did to hopeless republicans.

I don't think incomplete information is an excuse to not do things that are obviously in line with your politics (protesting, boycotts, strikes, etc.), but not being able to see how things get better can be a limitation of the human mind rather than a prophecy foretold.

Sure, but at this point that sounds to me like the people in Don't Look Up saying "so it's not 100%, we still might be fine!" as they don't apply any appropriate measures to improve their chance of survival. Our electorate and leadership is incredibly and somewhat willfully blind to the dire state of our country and indeed our very world, and any honest appraisal of this situation points towards increasingly, objectively bad outcomes with no sign we will meaningfully address the causes. Science can't 100% predict the future, but if I'm in a train hurtling off a cliff it's little comfort that my section has not yet launched. Sure, chaos is the true order of existence and we don't know what will happen, but in some ways this train car perhaps is already past the edge, and we've not even slowing down.

I talk to people who (somewhat understandably) just want the nice successful life they feel promised by their predecessors and country. The suggestion that it won't happen, or even that it is in fact wrong for them to want or have it... it's a total nonstarter. They dispute the actual science suggesting such (with alarms and bells and sirens no less), and when they cannot dispute that any longer they simply say they'd rather die than go backwards. Captured people, willful dependants, just as happy to blame their neighbors or trump or whomever as long as they can feel things will go back to normal and work out just peachy without that pesky other. It's a parallel of what we hate about the right in this country. It is not strength or wisdom.

BRJurgis fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jul 3, 2022

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

DarkCrawler posted:

If the establishment Democrats refuse to fight Republicans with all they got because of decorum and if progressive Democrats refuse to fight the establishment with all they got, than there really is no other alternative than leftist militias protecting all these mutual aid networks from either fascist government, rightist militias, or both.

It just seems that there aren't any leftist militias either. Whether that is due to opsec or due to the same decorum-obsessed 'we must reach out for Republicans, not hanging out with active fascists is surrender"- handwringers being in charge, I don't know.

It's a combination of both. They do exist, but the liberal establishment has insisted on peaceful solutions and relying on the state for so long that they have this learned helplessness that fascism has always preyed on. You're seeing this with AOC complaining to medical providers who suddenly closed up their services because they're "complying in advance", which is how fascist movements win, by making their moves without resistance. Most people have had it "good" for so long that when faced with an existential threat, it's hard to put their minds to task with it. People aren't ready to lose their jobs over this, spend a good chunk of their lives or maybe the rest of it in prison, or die trying.

More people are needed to radicalize and soon. because when there is even a modicum of pushback, it frightens the chuds and makes them rethink their efforts needed to achieve their goals and if it's worth it...
https://twitter.com/EFJBGC/status/1543358261839204359?s=20&t=9MbmjQJ9Nn3fSsfZ6jsBjg

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

BRJurgis posted:

Call me a doomer, but does anybody see anything changing significantly for the better anytime soon? The way I see it the legal ways we can project our collective will are voting, boycotting, mass strikes, and protests. Some of these options are hardly effective at actually projecting power the legality of some is questionable (especially looking to the future), and they all require large amounts of somewhat organized people with some sort of unifying ideal, goal, or enemy.
This is a good point. Especially since the effectiveness of boycotts and mass strikes are greatly limited by the fact that they almost never seem to leave the planning stages. Protests happen a lot more often and are incredibly effective at raising awareness. The summer BLM was going hard saw a massive rise in support because people were finally seeing what the cops were doing to protesters. However as far as protesting's ability to directly influence actual policy it's probably ranked roughly low-moderate.

Voting (and voting-adjacent action like phone banking, canvasing, and other campaign activities) is still, by a ridiculously large margin, the highest utility alternative to acquire power. Frustrations with imperfections in the system and the players are understandable, but the math doesn't change regardless. The probability that some mass strike or boycott is going prevent Republicans from taking power in November is pretty low. It's entirely possible that the much hyped Glorious American People's Labor Revolution will stop being the Star Citizen of politics and ride in on it's great white horse to save us all but we should probably have a plan on the off chance that it doesn't.

To keep things on Current Events topic the below just came out, maybe a strike and/or boycott will happen after all. My First instinct is this would be the issue that would inspire people. Hopefully this picks up steam.
https://twitter.com/FLKDayton/status/1543557372991492099

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jul 3, 2022

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

-Blackadder- posted:

This is a good point. Especially since the effectiveness of boycotts and mass strikes are greatly limited by the fact that they almost never seem to leave the planning stages, and they don't always work. Protests happen a lot more often and are incredibly effective at raising awareness. The summer BLM was going hard saw a massive rise in support because people were finally seeing what the cops were doing to protesters. However as far as protesting's ability to directly influence actual policy it's probably ranked roughly low-moderate.

Voting (and voting-adjacent action like phone banking, canvasing, and other campaign activities) is still, by a ridiculously large margin, the highest utility alternative to acquire power. Frustrations with imperfections in the system and the players are understandable, but the math doesn't change regardless. The probability that some mass strike or boycott is going prevent Republicans from taking power in November is pretty low. It's entirely possible that the much hyped Glorious American People's Labor Revolution will stop being the Star Citizen of politics and ride in on it's great white horse to save us all but we should probably have a plan on the off chance that it doesn't.

To keep things on Current Events topic the below just came out, maybe a boycott could happen after all. My First instinct is this would be the issue that would inspire people.
https://twitter.com/FLKDayton/status/1543557372991492099

It'll be like the Polish abortion ban strike in which it didn't reverse the ban but slowed things down quite a bit (like derailing the steep criminal penalties for patients, doctors, and abortion doulas) and weakened the governing parties support while radicalizing young women and organizing a real resistance. The important part is to be realistic about a women's strike, in that it would be more of a stepping stone for further action and not the victory. A beachhead, not capturing the capitol.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/11/08/poland-abortion-ban-women-strike-catholic-religion-progressive-politics/

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

Young Freud posted:

It'll be like the Polish abortion ban strike in which it didn't reverse the ban but slowed things down quite a bit (like derailing the steep criminal penalties for patients, doctors, and abortion doulas) and weakened the governing parties support while radicalizing young women and organizing a real resistance. The important part is to be realistic about a women's strike, in that it would be more of a stepping stone for further action and not the victory. A beachhead, not capturing the capitol.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/11/08/poland-abortion-ban-women-strike-catholic-religion-progressive-politics/

Great link and model for direct action, gonna pass this around. Hopefully this starts catching on.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
Here's a bit of SCOTUS-freude. The justices are asking Maryland officials to protect them from people picketing them outside their homes after a wildly unpopular ruling, with spoken potential for more. Except that they're only being picketing for about 30 mins at a time.

I know this by itself won't change anything, but it's at least :unsmith: that the justices who supported overturning Roe are realizing they aren't completely insulated from their decisions.

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/02/scotus-maryland-officials-stop-protestors-justices-houses

Whole article posted:

The Supreme Court has asked Maryland officials, including Republican Gov. Larry Hogan, to enforce state and county laws that prohibit picketing at private homes after protests started outside of the Supreme Court Justices' homes last month, NBC News reports.

The big picture: Demonstrations began after the draft Supreme Court abortion decision was leaked in May, and have continued on since the court overturned Roe v. Wade last month.

At the time, Hogan said he was “deeply concerned” that hundreds of people were picketing outside the homes of some justices, according to NBC.

What they're saying: Protests at and threatening activities at justices’ homes have increased, Supreme Court marshal Gail Curley said in a letter to Hogan and a letter to Marc Elrich, the executive of Montgomery County, NBC News writes.

According to Curley, 75 protesters “loudly picketed at one justice’s home in Maryland for 20-30 minutes in the evening, then proceeded to picket at another justice’s home for 30 minutes, where the crowd grew to 100, and finally returned to the first justice’s home to picket for another 20 minutes.” 

Maryland law prohibits assembling “with another in a manner that disrupts a person’s right to tranquility in the person’s home," she added.

"This is exactly the kind of conduct that Maryland and Montgomery County laws prohibit," Curley wrote.

E: fixed phone posting typo

Velocity Raptor fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jul 3, 2022

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

BRJurgis posted:

Call me a doomer, but does anybody see anything changing significantly for the better anytime soon?

Not really, but it is theoretically possible. A dem with a ronald reagan level landslide and a will to use their power could probably fix enough poo poo to avert the impending civil war/balkanization/time of troubles. But it would have to be a, "we own enough of the government to amend the constitution and we're going to" level of election results and that would take a general d+12 swing or some dumb poo poo in all these red states. And it would also have to happen in an election year where enough state houses and governments are up for grabs.

But in theory, if the electoral college could be killed, term limits on supreme court justices implemented, gerrymanders re-written, territories/dc granted statehood, a means to punich utterly recalcitrant representatives and probably some other things I am forgetting about get implemented, american democracy will at least be salvaged for a bit. The obvious problem there being the only person who comes to mind who might even have the tiniest chance of doing that is AOC so the outlooks not great.

Failboattootoot fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 3, 2022

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Gavin Newsom is running ads in Florida telling people to vote out DeSantis or move to California to protect their freedom.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/07/03/gavin-newsom-florida-ron-desantis-political-ad-ip-vpx.cnn

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
some lighter news, eve simmons is reporting the facts that Big Weed doesnt want you to know!

https://twitter.com/EveSimmns/status/1543262601517289473

https://twitter.com/EveSimmns/status/1543263481679360000

seriously "sunny (smelly)" is loving sending me lmao

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

A big flaming stink posted:

some lighter news, eve simmons is reporting the facts that Big Weed doesnt want you to know!

https://twitter.com/EveSimmns/status/1543262601517289473

https://twitter.com/EveSimmns/status/1543263481679360000

seriously "sunny (smelly)" is loving sending me lmao

Marijuana poisoning replacing alcohol poisoning sure sounds like a huge improvement to me

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
double of zero is still zero lol

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans
Thanks for adding scromiting to my lexicon. For some reason I thought it was going to involve a nutsack.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
Scromiting is actually when you tape your nutsack into a jug full of thc tincture and wear it for a week; the ball sweat combines with the thc and when you huff it you go insane, and all the tik tok tweens are pushing it on your innocent children

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

I get the feeling she heard about cyclic vomiting that some people can get from weed but wanted to make it sound super duper scary, so added "screaming" to the signs for some reason. Either way, lol. From someone who worked in a busy Canadian ER post-legalization if anything I feel like we had fewer instances of severely drunk assholes who got hurt while drunk than any increase in cannabis-related stuff, but maybe that's just me being hopeful.

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe
If you're reading this thread and getting hopelessly freaked out about the future predicted by goons in D&D, just remember that the goons in D&D are not any good at predicting the future.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Unormal posted:

If you're reading this thread and getting hopelessly freaked out about the future predicted by goons in D&D, just remember that the goons in D&D are not any good at predicting the future.

tell that to presidents ron paul 2008/2012, bernie and clinton 2016, trump 2020

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Unormal posted:

How quick you are to forget Paradol Ex :obama:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Unormal posted:

This should be in this and all future US CE thread OPs and possibly the general forum rules. Potentially without the part on D&D.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Herstory Begins Now posted:

I think theres a 90% chance the filibuster is gone by summer

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Blind Pineapple posted:

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/akron/akron-protest-police-shooting-jayland-walker/95-f1f55a95-955b-42d7-a7ec-f5833d028294

Add "cops shoot unarmed black man 60 times" to the list of horrible poo poo going on in America right now.

I wouldn't optimistic about much justice in this case, since it was group of cops who will all have a cohesive lie, and it was a chase situation after Jayland Parker fled from a traffic stop. Allegedly there was a gunshot from the vehicle during that portion of the chase, but the gun was in the car after he abandoned the vehicle and fled on foot when he was shot repeatedly.

be warned: this bodycam footage shows the cops chasing and shooting at him. absolutely insane use of force

https://twitter.com/ninaturner/status/1543656187832532993

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Lassitude posted:

I get the feeling she heard about cyclic vomiting that some people can get from weed but wanted to make it sound super duper scary, so added "screaming" to the signs for some reason. Either way, lol. From someone who worked in a busy Canadian ER post-legalization if anything I feel like we had fewer instances of severely drunk assholes who got hurt while drunk than any increase in cannabis-related stuff, but maybe that's just me being hopeful.

She's probably talking about CHS, which some people get when consuming high potency cannabis products.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/health-library/diseases-and-conditions/c/cannabinoid-hyperemesis-syndrome.html

The rest of it just sounds like moral panic bullshit.

Just lol at someone smoking a joint once and then having a screaming and vomiting attack like it was laced with poison.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Lassitude posted:

which reminds me, i need to see what economics studies are saying post-legalization, because there was increasingly strong evidence from various forms of decrim (and of alcohol regulation) that most users, most of the time, will treat alcohol as an inferior substitute good to alcohol

and aside from making me happy i can use 100-level economics words in a context where they're actually useful, turning a portion of problem drinkers into terminal weedheads would in and of itself be enough practical reason to legalize the pots

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

GreyjoyBastard posted:

which reminds me, i need to see what economics studies are saying post-legalization, because there was increasingly strong evidence from various forms of decrim (and of alcohol regulation) that most users, most of the time, will treat alcohol as an inferior substitute good to alcohol

and aside from making me happy i can use 100-level economics words in a context where they're actually useful, turning a portion of problem drinkers into terminal weedheads would in and of itself be enough practical reason to legalize the pots

I can’t get the site to load right now ( :tinfoil: ?) but I think the new UNODC report could be of some relevance to this topic. https://twitter.com/unodc/status/1541428669473865729

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

She's probably talking about CHS, which some people get when consuming high potency cannabis products.

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/health-library/diseases-and-conditions/c/cannabinoid-hyperemesis-syndrome.html

The rest of it just sounds like moral panic bullshit.

Just lol at someone smoking a joint once and then having a screaming and vomiting attack like it was laced with poison.

Considering that these articles are only going to become more common since them showing up semi-frequently at all means some lobbyist group is pushing it, is there anything even on the very fringes of credibility in the realms of human health that THC is worse than alcohol about? Everybody seems to default to the psychosis thing but even then it's like an order of magnitude better than alcohol is about that.

Anyway her point about it smelling bad is correct, which is why I advocate for both easy and safe access to odorless THC vapes nationwide and the banning of the demon automobile from any area with a population density above a median. I look forward to her support in my crusade.

It was a real struggle for us to combine our nega-Cassandra energy into a large enough spirit ball to make them BOTH President in 2016 but I'm drat proud of us all for pulling it off

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Considering that these articles are only going to become more common since them showing up semi-frequently at all means some lobbyist group is pushing it, is there anything even on the very fringes of credibility in the realms of human health that THC is worse than alcohol about? Everybody seems to default to the psychosis thing but even then it's like an order of magnitude better than alcohol is about that.

Anyway her point about it smelling bad is correct, which is why I advocate for both easy and safe access to odorless THC vapes nationwide and the banning of the demon automobile from any area with a population density above a median. I look forward to her support in my crusade.

It was a real struggle for us to combine our nega-Cassandra energy into a large enough spirit ball to make them BOTH President in 2016 but I'm drat proud of us all for pulling it off

Regardless of what anyone says, it is an impressive psychic feat to goon-curse two candidates in a single year.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

"Nega-Cassandra-energy" is a wonderful term, because no one listened to her, but goons as an audience sure listened to those ideas. I did myself :(

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

Unormal posted:

A good portion of the level headed posters here have seen this coming since McConnell stole the SCOTUS seat and Biden won the Dem nomination.

And it's also worth noting that the one major thing most of us thought would not happen was that Donald Trump would become president. And the reason most of us thought that is because we had more faith in the American people than was deserved.

You don't have to be a prognosticator to know that the American federal government has been seized by a reactionary minority and that the outlook is very grim for the next several decades.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Marijuana > Alcoholics Anonymous

In my own personal experience, at least. Smoke weed everyday, haven't had a drink in three years. I would be dead right now without legalization.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

StratGoatCom posted:

With all due respect, it is better for all concerned parties to not openly discuss that in detail on the forum, for reasons of opsec and legal exposure.

lol I cannot reveal my robust and very real plan to change things because it's too revolutionary!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Nameless Pete posted:

In my own personal experience, at least. Smoke weed everyday, haven't had a drink in three years. I would be dead right now without legalization.

How many people (like you and me) smoke every day and never have a physiological issue, and how many people have this massive puking thing going on? I am thinking this puking thing happens to 1 out of 10,000 people but is getting hyped up.

Lets compare other stats. How many people are going to die this weekend due to alcohol consumption reasons, and how many people are going to die from smoking up.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

A good portion of the level headed posters here have seen this coming since McConnell stole the SCOTUS seat and Biden won the Dem nomination.

And it's also worth noting that the one major thing most of us thought would not happen was that Donald Trump would become president. And the reason most of us thought that is because we had more faith in the American people than was deserved.

You don't have to be a prognosticator to know that the American federal government has been seized by a reactionary minority and that the outlook is very grim for the next several decades.
Harder. We want Fetterman proposing Gritty for the Chief Justice.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
You can pretty safely assume that anyone posting online about how much secret revolutionary stuff they are doing but they can't say what because it's too illegal is doing precisely nothing.

that or they're about to get turbofucked because some stupid coy bullshit about 'haha i can't say what, that would get me in trouble' provides exactly as much legal protection as asking a cop if they're a cop. actually less, because asking someone if they're a cop isn't self-incriminating.

people have been posting on the internet with zero evidence about all the hardcore stuff that they're totally for real doing for 30 years now and 99.9% of it is total bullshit and .1% of it is people seriously incriminating themselves

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 3, 2022

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

You can pretty safely assume that anyone posting online about how much secret revolutionary stuff they are doing but they can't say what because it's too illegal is doing precisely nothing.

that or they're about to get turbofucked because some stupid coy bullshit about 'haha i can't say what, that would get me in trouble' provides exactly as much legal protection as asking a cop if they're a cop

Also people posting on this forum have about a 1,000,000,000x higher chance of being a delusional shut in than a person with a real plan

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth

Nameless Pete posted:

I wish this worked for me. Weed makes me feel lovely and paranoid. I’m killing myself with booze and I can’t stop. :sigh:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003

Grip it and rip it posted:

Also people posting on this forum have about a 1,000,000,000x higher chance of being a delusional shut in than a person with a real plan

i'll have you know that I absolutely have a real plan to forcefeed myself high potency cannabis until I scromit tonight

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

ellasmith posted:

I wish this worked for me. Weed makes me feel lovely and paranoid. I’m killing myself with booze and I can’t stop. :sigh:

Try low concentration thc and high concentration cbd strains and only vape.

I don't drink anymore and weed certainly helped. It's not a panacea but it's far far healthier.

I've only ever seen someone scromiting from a bad dex trip.

ellasmith
Sep 29, 2021

by Azathoth

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Try low concentration thc and high concentration cbd strains and only vape.

I don't drink anymore and weed certainly helped. It's not a panacea but it's far far healthier.

I've only ever seen someone scromiting from a bad dex trip.

Any chance you could link me to somewhere that I could buy this and give it a shot? I live in a legal state for what it’s worth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

FWIW, I thought Clinton was going to win and be a 1 term POTUS. I especially thought Trump was sunk after the access Hollywood release.

Then Comey came and hosed everything up and here we are.