Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

I may have discovered an animated gif of all the female characters from koth flying inexplicably nude through the air flapping their arms and legs like birds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

naem posted:

I may have discovered an animated gif of all the female characters from koth flying inexplicably nude through the air flapping their arms and legs like birds

https://i.imgur.com/rZCi3fE.mp4

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I need Peridale in my life now

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Perleggy could blow away a hurricane with a single scoff

naem
May 29, 2011

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

This scene is so unbelievable, Peggy's a freak who would've jumped right in there

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Another Bill posted:

This scene is so unbelievable, Peggy's a freak who would've jumped right in there

But think about who Hank is, to her him jerking it would be saying she's not doing it for him. Look at how conservative he is, it's like saying I don't love you anymore, coming from Hank.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

BOBBY, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

those hot tub nose plugs just scream sexual dynamo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Look at that wall art

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Look at that wall art

Hank Nukem

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:monocle:
The mashup I never knew i needed

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
"Im here to kick rear end and adjust the regulators on your propane tank.. and I've already adjusted the regulators."

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

https://twitter.com/theofficialmilf/status/1543070012843474944?s=21&t=njE3zjSa1NdcO6XZduDKDw

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
You could teach people everything they need to know about negative self perception just by how Bill remembers himself in his flashback in the firefighting episode. The depth!!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Fishstick posted:

Horrified by the fusion potentials in a KOTH / SU crossover

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

drat, this hits very well today.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

"HATED A BABY?!" Is my favorite King of The Hill line ever and it's so so perfect.

Saalkin fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jul 2, 2022

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Saalkin posted:

"HATED A BABY?!" Is my favorite King of The Hill line every and it's so so perfect.

"Well what was I supposed to do, NOT dance with a dog!?"

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

It's funny because I hear Kahn's voice " I could... kick a baby."

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

God I can just hear Hank excitedly saying "I could buy 28 lightbulbs from home depot."

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I feel good, like I could kick rear end of entire redneck nursery.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

I feel good, like I could kick rear end of entire redneck nursery.

lmao

rally
Nov 19, 2002

yospos
My wife has a new co worker named Peggy Hill. Does not respond well to being called Hanks wife.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

rally posted:

My wife has a new co worker named Peggy Hill. Does not respond well to being called Hanks wife.

lol it had to be attempted

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

seiferguy posted:

It's funny because I hear Kahn's voice " I could... kick a baby."

“Universe… in Harmonyyyy”

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I love when Cotton sees Peggy in the body cast and he's not worried about her at all but disappointed in Hank for apparently putting her there.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I love when Cotton sees Peggy in the body cast and he's not worried about her at all but disappointed in Hank for apparently putting her there.

I never taught you THAT, boy

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
If anyone's driven through Barrie, Ontario in like the 2000-2010s, you've seen the signs for the realtor named Peggy Hill.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Plant MONSTER. posted:

If anyone's driven through Barrie, Ontario in like the 2000-2010s, you've seen the signs for the realtor named Peh-heeeeeeggy... Hill.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Well, now I have to post the scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgQ2RRdW_60

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

rally posted:

To be fair, that's exactly how Peggy would react.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Who gets the better end of that deal? Dale!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Plant MONSTER. posted:

If anyone's driven through Barrie, Ontario in like the 2000-2010s, you've seen the signs for the realtor named Peggy Hill.

Speaking of weird realtor names, there's a local pair here in NB names Anna & Nicole Smith.

Hank: "So, do you and your sister have any advice on the current market?"

I have no idea if they're sisters or partners

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Prof. Banks posted:

To be fair, that's exactly how Peggy would react.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
ah tell you hwhat

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm Peggy pull your leggy
that's right I served you cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Hank, remember what I told the doctor, you should not even touch Ladybird.