Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me
not a fan of rape, or joe biden, two related things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
yup, it happened again

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

yup, it happened again

many such cases!

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Flowers are beautiful, and smell nice.
I should really remember never to glance at Twitter. Not even once.

Also, POTUS is still a rapist.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

This rapist still owes me $600

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Remember to post here once a day

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Just wanted to say I hate Joe Biden so loving much

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Just read a long screed by someone about how important it was to her to vote for Joe Biden, because she just had to get that rapist Trump out of office.

Didn't reply. Just came here.

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me

Lychnis posted:

Just read a long screed by someone about how important it was to her to vote for Joe Biden, because she just had to get that rapist Trump out of office.

joe biden is a rapist

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

50% of living us presidents are rapists, including the sitting us president, joseph robinette biden lol

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

just remembered how Biden getting the nomination killed the MeToo movement

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Lychnis posted:

vibes of the previous CEO of Yandex ("Russian Google") who quit, moved to Israel, and wrote a long social media post about how she had to move because she "can't live in a country that wages war with its neighbours"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

tazjin posted:

vibes of the previous CEO of Yandex ("Russian Google") who quit, moved to Israel, and wrote a long social media post about how she had to move because she "can't live in a country that wages war with its neighbours"

sideshow bob stepping on rakes

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Just a reminder that Joe Biden, president of this United States, is a rapist

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The kind of brain problems that would cause you to pursue that level of elected office probably overlap 100% with the kind rapists have so it seems like presidents are way more likely to be rapists than most people

But Joe Biden definitely is one

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

puddingbrained rapist segregationist. embodiment of a dying empire. possibly going to be burned at the stake for witchcraft by white christian nationalists ushering in a new social order even more amenable to rape than what we have now

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrzyRXSxuAg

Joe Biden trying to get vulnerable women outside and with an empty gun? :thunk:

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 09:26 on May 26, 2022

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

Woke up this morning

Remembered Joe biden is a rapist rapidly succumbing to senility and that we are supposed to ignore this fact

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

E Depois do Adeus posted:

Woke up this morning

Remembered Joe biden is a rapist rapidly succumbing to senility and that we are supposed to ignore this fact

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bump

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

On May 1, 2013, Vice President Joe Biden delivered the keynote speech at the Voices Against Violence event in Washington, D.C. Even though the VP had written the 1994 Violence Against Women Act, and therefore had the authority to speak about the subject, he decided to add a clumsy personal touch to his address:

You often hear men say, “Why don’t they just leave?” [. . .] And I ask them, how many of you seen the movie Deliverance? And every man will raise his hand. And I’ll say, what’s the one scene you remember in Deliverance? And every man here knows exactly what scene to think of. And I’ll say, “After those guys tied that one guy in that tree and raped him, man raped him, in that film. Why didn’t the guy go to the sheriff? What would you have done? “Well, I’d go back home get my gun. I’d come back and find him.” Why wouldn’t you go to the sheriff? Why? Well, the reason why is they are ashamed. They are embarrassed. I say, why do you think so many women that get raped, so many don’t report it? They don’t want to get raped again by the system.1

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

PeterCat posted:

On May 1, 2013, Vice President Joe Biden delivered the keynote speech at the Voices Against Violence event in Washington, D.C. Even though the VP had written the 1994 Violence Against Women Act, and therefore had the authority to speak about the subject, he decided to add a clumsy personal touch to his address:

You often hear men say, “Why don’t they just leave?” [. . .] And I ask them, how many of you seen the movie Deliverance? And every man will raise his hand. And I’ll say, what’s the one scene you remember in Deliverance? And every man here knows exactly what scene to think of. And I’ll say, “After those guys tied that one guy in that tree and raped him, man raped him, in that film. Why didn’t the guy go to the sheriff? What would you have done? “Well, I’d go back home get my gun. I’d come back and find him.” Why wouldn’t you go to the sheriff? Why? Well, the reason why is they are ashamed. They are embarrassed. I say, why do you think so many women that get raped, so many don’t report it? They don’t want to get raped again by the system.1

ah hah what the gently caress

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

quote:

Can you imagine a country where high ranking government officials can commit sexual assault with impunity and the victim is attacked and destroyed unless she recants?

What a nightmare, what if a guy like that became the President of China. It could happen!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

PeterCat posted:

:dogstare:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Bump

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

joe biden is a piece of poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

World War Mammories posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

World War Mammories posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bump

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
yep

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bump

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
This is just a sadder version of The Game.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ez8 posted:

This is just a sadder version of The Game.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

gently caress you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

gently caress you

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Disgusted Father's Day bump

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
guess what I just remembered?

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

bump

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He's showing his technique