Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

well tbf the other guy should've painted his chicken coop

That said, the assailant has failed to make him.

edit what a lousy snipe (like those corn muffins)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

I'm angry this is good.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/Official_Cattus/status/1543255323997519872
lol at the part where Ned shows up.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

This is loving brilliant.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I also like how the axe was changed to Wonder Bat.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

:aaaaa:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ok how about this:
When frink says “the secret ingredient is... love?? Who’s been screwing with this thing?”, is he suggesting someone has literally hosed his scanotron machine

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Jay Rust posted:

Ok how about this:
When frink says “the secret ingredient is... love?? Who’s been screwing with this thing?”, is he suggesting someone has literally hosed his scanotron machine

How else would the love end up in there? It's such a pain in the rear end to clean up too

JesusGeorge
Apr 29, 2005
TheKeeper bought me this account so now I have to rub peanut butter on his nipples on a daily basis.
While I feel the Psalm posting needs to finish its whole one hundred fifty episode run, I wish it had never started, because it's boring. I'm not complaining really, I know how to scroll.
I did learn something though. There are exactly four psalms.
1. Sucking God's dick,
2. Begging God to kill everyone who doesn't agree with King David,
3. Thanking God for making David better than everyone else,
4. Asking God why he hasn't killed everyone who doesn't agree with King David yet.

Selah

When God's not around, all the Tribes of Israel should look around and say "Where's Yahweh?"

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
The Simpsons need to have a chain restaurant.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I agree, but only because I want to watch the defunctland video about it in five years

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Psalm-posting-posting is so good, every time.

Also we're almost at 119 folks!

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Psalm-posting-posting is so good, every time.

Also we're almost at 119 folks!

i'm holding out for psalm 139

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Deviant posted:

i'm holding out for psalm 139

I’m waiting for the surprising psalm 152.

Abhorrence
Feb 5, 2010

A love that crushes like a mace.
Psalm 137 Crew 4 Lyfe yo. We chuck kids at rocks and have a good time doing it.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
The most beautiful phrase

Selah door

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

come back here
The worst part of psalmposting, by far, is that they're being posted as individual panels instead of a single image, which is some disgusting degeneracy I can't abide.

Super Sweet Best Pal should really start over and fix this blunder, or I might go so far as to hope they get fired.

Abhorrence
Feb 5, 2010

brainSnakes posted:

The worst part of psalmposting, by far, is that they're being posted as individual panels instead of a single image, which is some disgusting degeneracy I can't abide.

Super Sweet Best Pal should really start over and fix this blunder, or I might go so far as to hope they get fired.

Would be extremely impressed if Super Sweet Best Pal could fit all ~2300 words of Psalm 119 onto a single frame.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I can't wait for the big clever reveal at the end that makes it all worth it.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Abhorrence posted:

Would be extremely impressed if Super Sweet Best Pal could fit all ~2300 words of Psalm 119 onto a single frame.
No they want multiple frames stitched together into one long image.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Cocaine Bear posted:

I can't wait for the big clever reveal at the end that makes it all worth it.

Something tells me they didn't think this through and will hopefully be fired (out of a cannon from the forums) for this blunder.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
no after psalms we're getting the cool new books and getting psalm 151, odes, psalms up to 155, the 18 other psalms,

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Nah, keep the psalms as multiple frames each. Then, you can mix and match and make your own!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

After we finally get all 150 psalms we can start on Gen 2, and when we finish that we can actually do Gen 1 again with the new psalms in the postgame

Abhorrence
Feb 5, 2010

Zereth posted:

No they want multiple frames stitched together into one long image.

I'd still be impressed!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
PSALM 316 SAYS DAVID JUST SELAH'D YOUR rear end

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

How loving old must Chester Lampwick have been? Assuming he's about ~20 when he gives Roger Meyers the original Itchy character in 1919, he'd have had to been nearly 100 at the time of the episode he appeared in. It didn't mention his age did it? Getting a little long in the tooth to be surviving as a vagrant. Something something fired, blunder etc

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

codo27 posted:

How loving old must Chester Lampwick have been? Assuming he's about ~20 when he gives Roger Meyers the original Itchy character in 1919, he'd have had to been nearly 100 at the time of the episode he appeared in. It didn't mention his age did it? Getting a little long in the tooth to be surviving as a vagrant. Something something fired, blunder etc

He asks for a 90 year old projector to play the original Itchy short on, so I'd say at least 100. Turns out lousy corn muffins are the key to a long life.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

so how old is Krusty the clown?

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Kitfox88 posted:

PSALM 316 SAYS DAVID JUST SELAH'D YOUR rear end

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

In the earliest seasons, Moe is a World War II refugee and Grandpa fought in World War I. Have they done a newer episode that makes Skinner a Gulf War vet?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Especially in the earlier seasons, Grandpa is always singing or whistling Tin Pan Alley music. Here's a Spotify playlist with 10 hours of the stuff:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/22TWbFEbnhHv3CLCxOjoBW

I'd wager any amount of money that you can find at least three-five songs on there that Grandpa sings or whistles in the first 10 seasons.

Tin Pan Alley was popular from the 1890's to the 1930's.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Grandpa was spanked by Grover Cleveland as a child so he was born in the late 1800s.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chamale posted:

In the earliest seasons, Moe is a World War II refugee and Grandpa fought in World War I. Have they done a newer episode that makes Skinner a Gulf War vet?

At this point, they can say Skinner was in Afghanistan.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
In 1993's "I Love Lisa", Skinner has a flashback to being in Vietnam in specifically 1969, 24 years before the episode. 24 years ago from right now is 1998.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Homer and Marge are only a couple seasons away from being millennials.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Moon Slayer posted:

Homer and Marge are only a couple seasons away from being millennials.

Nope, they're already millenials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Homer Simpson was born in 1983 this year.

Marge was born in 1986 and this is the first time I realised there was an age gap of three years between them.

I thought they were in the same class in high school?