Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The only thing that can stop a cop is nine other cops with clubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ImpAtom posted:

The only thing that can stop a cop is nine other cops with clubs.

Bringing back decimation baby

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

We can pretty well see where her center of mass is, how many g's were her head and feet subjected to and can any medical professionals speculate on what the blood pressure differential between torso and head/feet would do to a person? I'm guessing she would need an appropriate type of scan to check for brain aneurysms, would there be additional risks like insufficient oxygenation of certain organs, blood clots in her legs, or anything else?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

Bringing back decimation baby
All hail Decimation Baby.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

christmas boots posted:

Also they have penises on their tops so they always have to do it cowgirl style.

Don't they know god doesn't approve?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

What was he about to blow the whistle about?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/smh/status/1541663021348659202

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

GWBBQ posted:

We can pretty well see where her center of mass is, how many g's were her head and feet subjected to and can any medical professionals speculate on what the blood pressure differential between torso and head/feet would do to a person? I'm guessing she would need an appropriate type of scan to check for brain aneurysms, would there be additional risks like insufficient oxygenation of certain organs, blood clots in her legs, or anything else?

The story is several years old. According to the lawsuit she filed,

quote:

she suffered serious injuries, including swelling and bruising around her eyes, blood in her external auditory canals, and soft tissue swelling in parts of her skull, the Daily Mail reports.
The woman also required surgery for a spinal cord injury as a result of the dizzying ordeal and spent about three weeks in the hospital.

Daily Mail, so massive grain of salt.
There might be more details available, but 45 seconds was all I was willing to dedicate to the google search.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
Punctation?!

I always forget that there is a place with that name.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Milo and POTUS posted:

Don't they know god doesn't approve?

They get special dispensation because it’s easier than reworking the whole design

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

VictualSquid posted:

Punctation?!

I always forget that there is a place with that name.

I wonder if theres muslims with the name Matamoros.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hey Texas, this is the world, It's not that we can't appreciate a good joke but making said joke a senator is too much.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
What does Ted Zodiac Cruz actually accomplish?
Does he actually get anything done or he is just a Pathetic-man headline machine?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Croccers posted:

What does Ted Zodiac Cruz actually accomplish?
Does he actually get anything done or he is just a Pathetic-man headline machine?

He takes in a lot of money for himself and his investment banker wife.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Not news but a baffling way to start your recipe, baked goods or not.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/shehzadyounis/status/1542426203868434433

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I did not know Mpemba was dead :(

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
NC town will no longer exist amid criminal allegations

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Can't access that from the EU, is that the one where the post office was abandoned to snakes?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Can't access that from the EU, is that the one where the post office was abandoned to snakes?

I didn't post any text because it's pretty boring and I didn't expect anything resembling a paywall. But basically it's just such a small town with such a small government that when a few officials were arrested for embezzlement, the town had no more government. So now it's an unincorporated part of the county (which is actually a pretty normal thing).

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1541816220126789632

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Laurinburg,_North_Carolina It's just a town of 345 people with more crime than people.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

He is a grown rear end man who looks like a little kid which means people will touch him inappropriately. The guy in the tweet is doing it, I assume he doesn't pose like that with most men. If he poses with women he's gonna get boobs in his face and he's not into it. The phrasing is weird but it's his right to not want strange women touching him to get cute pictures.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Weird rear end deja vu going on here. I assume this is that little dude that was smoking?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I did not know Mpemba was dead :(

Yeah, sucks doesn't it.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

Sir Lemming posted:

I didn't post any text because it's pretty boring and I didn't expect anything resembling a paywall. But basically it's just such a small town with such a small government that when a few officials were arrested for embezzlement, the town had no more government. So now it's an unincorporated part of the county (which is actually a pretty normal thing).

Just fyi, it's not a paywall. It's US sites not wanting to implement GDPR, so they just block EU users

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/APEntertainment/status/1542999702412599296

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Thousands of anchovies fall from sky, wash ashore in the Bay Area

https://abcnews.go.com/US/thousands-anchovies-fall-sky-wash-ashore-bay-area/story?id=86117718

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This article spends an impressive amount of time talking about everything except the falling from the sky part :psyduck:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

They're falling from the sky because there's such a huge anchovy boom that all the seabirds are going haywire and loading up their beaks with fish they don't have any room to eat, and eventually just dropping them. There are crazy amounts of seabirds and seals everywhere, and also sharks taking advantage of the above. It's very weird.

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022

Kenning posted:

They're falling from the sky because there's such a huge anchovy boom that all the seabirds are going haywire and loading up their beaks with fish they don't have any room to eat, and eventually just dropping them. There are crazy amounts of seabirds and seals everywhere, and also sharks taking advantage of the above. It's very weird.

Yeah and you would think that kind of clarification would be mentioned since they decided to lead with it in the article title. Journalism these days!

Its weird but apparently isn't too unusual, it seems a huge shoal got caught in shallow waters and suffocated themselves, rather than from disease or starvation or something more unsettling

edit: seagulls are lovin' it though, too bad they can't spread the word to share the wealth, but something will finish that all off eventually, thanks nature

Le Faye Morgaine has a new favorite as of 11:01 on Jul 3, 2022

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/RachelMComedy/status/1543586914674122753

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder if the goat's name is Casper?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

'Living woman' Elvira Shagabuddinova refused bail after bizarre stand-off with magistrate

I'll be honest, I'm mostly posting this one for that surname.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/GdnSaturday/status/1537721856718819328

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Aspirational.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Yeah if you read past the "but definitely not in the bedroom" the guy seems to be doing great and I'd absolutely sit down with him for a few pints

Makes for a great headline, though

quote:

I’m semi-retired, and these hobbies have kept me alive. I consider myself a writer – I’m writing a novel about a Brummie abducted by aliens – and I enjoy the knowledge that my photography is on walls across Britain and beyond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
My four sons are fairly embarrassed by it, and my three ex-wives all found me dull; not in the bedroom, but in every other part of the house. But I think women like dull men; when their husbands say they’re going to the shed to make a matchstick model of Winchester Cathedral, they don’t have to wonder if they’re actually up to something else.