Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

2DCAT posted:

Can one even get a Hotmail address anymore

ANTIFA probably stole it from a small business owner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/1544036540069855234

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

like, cmon there's so many random capitalized words in that email

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bethamphetamine posted:

The only videos I can find of the Chicago mass shooting are 4:3 stretched to 16:9 and I will not stream such garbage

I feel your pain

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My friends family had 2 cattle dogs that they didn't treat well and kept in a big kennel in the yard. One dug a very extensive burrow and the other learned how to climb the chain link fence, so they had to essentially put another fence on top and on the floor. One of them died randomly and the other managed to find a gap in the roof fence, climb out thru it, and then it ran to the neighbors front yard and mauled their toy poodle to death in front of their children

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the parade shooting today was in the suburbs but you just know all the rightwingers are going to say it was "in Chicago" until the end of time

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

2DCAT posted:

Can one even get a Hotmail address anymore

nope. i've got a hotmail address but it's p ancient

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
https://twitter.com/thatkidgalvan/status/1543778315097423872

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

deal with it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ChicagoCritter/status/1544029632256671744

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Dustcat posted:

look at this guy who can afford to just throw away rifles, must be swimming in neetbux

or maybe his parents bought it for him after he got bullied in school

most guns are owned in the states by people that own 17 or more

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

we should get rid of all the white kids, just to be safe

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1543684847171936259?s=20&t=YNAz3X2CRpj4FXt9MFkGgQ

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

like, cmon there's so many random capitalized words in that email

It's really sub-par, they need an editor.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

how those on the other side gets treated:

if you predicted Jayland Walker shot 60 times, correct but spared you the image

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

titty_baby_ posted:

My friends family had 2 cattle dogs that they didn't treat well and kept in a big kennel in the yard. One dug a very extensive burrow and the other learned how to climb the chain link fence, so they had to essentially put another fence on top and on the floor. One of them died randomly and the other managed to find a gap in the roof fence, climb out thru it, and then it ran to the neighbors front yard and mauled their toy poodle to death in front of their children

another fourth of july success story

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

lol so random!!! monkey cheese mass murder nothin we can do about it please proceed about your business citizen this poo poo just happens randomly wygd

*holds up spork* i am the chief of police

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
has anyone checked the closest taco bell for the shooter yet?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

if only all those people had guns

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

What a country.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

‘Composed’ children helped one another as panicked adults fled Highland Park gunman: ‘They knew what to do’

'The kids are alright (terrorist first responders)

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

they knew what they signed up for

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

It's really sub-par, they need an editor.

Anarchist editors would simply not follow your silly archaic conventions.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1544043088603127808

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

So anyway in the middle of a pandemic I went to a parade celebrating rich landowners not wanting to pay taxes and got shot to death lol.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

AxGrap posted:

Anarchist editors would simply not follow your silly archaic conventions.

I'd wear a mask and everything though

e: the spaces are not the problem, it's poorly composed.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

playing this at the funeral procession for the parade victims

hope nobody shoots up the funeral procession - but these things are random so you'll just have to wait and see

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

“there are ways to prevent this” says country that learns from its mistakes and takes proactive measures

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

the parade shooting today was in the suburbs but you just know all the rightwingers are going to say it was "in Chicago" until the end of time

apparently the suburb where the shooting happened has a large jewish population so I wouldn't be shocked if some kid 'educated' himself on 4chan about the Great Replacement and went out to do something about it again

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

WrasslorMonkey posted:

So anyway in the middle of a pandemic I went to a parade celebrating rich landowners not wanting to pay taxes and got shot to death lol.

Independowned

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Albright was basically Henry Kissinger Jr

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

denmark just had 308 mass shootings it was crazy

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Ngl I'm pretty baffled by the people on bikes in the middle of the street wearing high vis jackets as though nothing is happening

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Ngl I'm pretty baffled by the people on bikes in the middle of the street wearing high vis jackets as though nothing is happening

same! inside job...

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Each emptied cli[p gets to sing.

Isn't that what it's all about?

Australia, you're missing out on that beautiful music

FEAST ON THE YOUNG FLESH AUSTRALIA!!! Summon the deamon. Kissifer demands the blood of the innocent.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Asproigerosis posted:

cops know they’re not the targets

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

had this playing at the same time as the tik tok video up a few posts

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Red Baron posted:

cops know they’re not the targets

I wear high-viz gear when I bike because people are dumbasses when they get behind the wheel of a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011