Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Tankbuster posted:

Elvis was a crazy rear end white boi.

He paved the way for Michael Jackson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

the democrats are playing hearts

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

are going to get destroyed in 2022

monkeypox truther
Jun 27, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

what plan lmao

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Too Many Birds posted:

are going to get destroyed in 2022

true :smith:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

You know, it's becoming seriously reasonable to consider voting for Trump.

So many bad things are baked in either way: death camps on the border, letting the earth and future of humanity burn, no control over corporations, no protection for abortion or anything else, not defunding the police, and on and on and on.

Trump at least sent me money and might again. He probably would stop the Ukraine bullshit. He did reasonable gun control last time. He'll be more entertaining. And because he's an petty idiot who doesn't give a poo poo he might actually accidentally do something awesome.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
vote green

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

ELTON JOHN posted:

vote green

I’m literally voting for vermin supreme next time because at least he knows elections are utter bullshit

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if a candidate comes out of the greens or CPUSA whose views align with mine, i'll give them a vote.

if they're running as a democratic candidate, gently caress 'em. either they're poo poo or they're gonna have to fight against a poo poo party and who the gently caress is that goddamned stupid to associate with them in this day and age?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"there still might be some loc--"

gently caress off with that horseshit, you dickhead coward.

how does a party that has repeatedly violated the trust of the people claim as its base convince people that this time they really will do stuff and not just gently caress around with their thumbs up their asses like they have for the past 49 years since roe vs wade? how does a party whose MO has been "votes are owed" demonstrate that votes should be earned? how does a party promising harm reduction reduce absolutely no harm whatsoever?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Also even if a theoretical local person existed once you vote them in and they become part of the party machine it's only a matter of time til they become poo poo too because neutralizing anyone good is what the Dems are truly practiced in

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Joe Biden is so loving lovely even Jeff Bezos is bagging his rear end on twitter

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Wonder why Biden is in a lovely surgical? Usually he's N95 or nothing.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
joe biden really is blue reagan you hate to see it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Delta-Wye posted:

:goofy:

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Delta-Wye posted:

joe Biden is significantly to the right of Ronald Reagan and built the foundation of his first presidential run out of demanding more and more insane drug sentencing and policing money in the mid 80’s.

then he got caught plagiarizing and then his brain exploded.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

So many bad things are baked in either way: death camps on the border, letting the earth and future of humanity burn, no control over corporations, no protection for abortion or anything else, not defunding the police, and on and on and on.

Trump at least sent me money and might again. He probably would stop the Ukraine bullshit. He did reasonable gun control last time. He'll be more entertaining. And because he's an petty idiot who doesn't give a poo poo he might actually accidentally do something awesome.

i wanna see how many impeachments he can rack up

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

1glitch0 posted:

no, it isn’t

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Delta-Wye posted:

that was Obama. Biden is blue W

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

1glitch0 posted:

That or Kanye.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

1glitch0 posted:

i could never vote for a conservative like joe biden or a liberal like donald trump

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

https://twitter.com/WaitingOnBiden/status/1544018202639884289

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

gently caress off idiot

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

thanks obama

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

There's no way I'm voting in another American election but trump is at least a little tempting because it means they'd have to let him tweet again

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Oneiros posted:

i wanna see how many impeachments he can rack up

p much. gotta give the goat a chance to hit tha next level

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Lol, you guys think we get to choose

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i support trump over any conceivable dem candidate but not to the extent that i'd vote for him. gently caress that guy! he's terrible!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

have they tried singing god bless america

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

any conceivable dem candidate

Mike Parenti

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm not going to vote for a democrat because i hate them.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/TravisLin19/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1544073845308628993?s=20&t=PumX497V03uJDUspqhQcQw

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

it doesnt matter how you vote and talking about it like its a meaningful decision instead of the most meaningless decision you can make in all of politics is dumb

posting on cspam is more political and meaningful than voting, and that includes voting for the left candidates who will get .1%

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

??????

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDmDIiIxvkc

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ex post facho posted:

gently caress off idiot

trump owns

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i support trump over any conceivable dem candidate but not to the extent that i'd vote for him. gently caress that guy! he's terrible!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
goons: voting doesn't matter, it doesn't do anything, etc

also: inordinate amount of whining, please dont vote for the orange man noooo 😭😭😭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

THS2 posted:

it doesnt matter how you vote and talking about it like its a meaningful decision instead of the most meaningless decision you can make in all of politics is dumb

posting on cspam is more political and meaningful than voting, and that includes voting for the left candidates who will get .1%

yeah, like you're vote is going to be the one that tips the scale. b*tch they are gonna lie, cheat and steal if its that close. as any competent political party should