Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

could be some old junk cached if you hadn't been here in a while.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

If clearing cache or another browser doesn't fix it, may want to let astral and Jeff know in the tech issues thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910071

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Wtf is happening to advertising?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-r8XHtgcMU

Gramps

16pcCutlerySet posted:

also godDAMN you all have lovely pets this is heaven

pssh you think that's good check out the pet thread and the Outpost in TFR... cute-a-palooza I tells you

Here have a mister biscuits

Stoner Sloth

thank you for this, i love staffies!

16pcCutlerySet posted:

here is dog she’s in a mood because she couldn’t chase a bird

16pcCutlerySet posted:

also godDAMN you all have lovely pets this is heaven

turn off you are monitor!

also totally agree, yobbers have great pets! and welcome back to the chill posting zone!

Stoner Sloth

this is good, strong posting numbers this fiscal quarter albeit with room for improvement - you know what you have to do orbs... :justpost:

also woah, somehow i got more posts in this thread than our esteemed colleague Fluffy?! that can't be right? well either way the yob's own Edward Fingerhands is doing a great job of keeping the numbers up, what an inspiration!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jul 5, 2022

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hello

Stoner Sloth

& chat

Robot Made of Meat

Welcome?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

Lurkers?

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Must Post

:justpost:

cruft

:hai:

Ass-penny

imagine being such a chud you won't even swim with your own friggin dog in your above ground pool. what a shameful primate in this video.

I'll swim with any of your dogs in someone's pool, IDGAF

Fart Dumbass

by Fluffdaddy
is this where I go to yob? been outta the yobbin game for a while, lookin to get back into it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sb hermit

rear end-penny posted:

imagine being such a chud you won't even swim with your own friggin dog in your above ground pool. what a shameful primate in this video.

16pcCutlerySet

deplorable

hello! can we prise more pet pics from you

sig credit: They Might Be

Stoner Sloth

Fart Dumbass posted:

is this where I go to yob? been outta the yobbin game for a while, lookin to get back into it

yobbin is what's happenin, itt welcome hello & chat!

have you got any pets, favourite crimes or opinions on pizza and/or tacos that you have acquired in your time away from :justpost: ing?

16pcCutlerySet

deplorable

Zil posted:

If clearing cache or another browser doesn't fix it, may want to let astral and Jeff know in the tech issues thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3910071

Will take it up with 'em. Have cleared everything and still got no threads on my got dam forum

Only registered members can see post attachments!

16pcCutlerySet

deplorable
Anyway in other news my partner and I just got a hoose of our own. Lotsa paperwork and whatnot to do but tis a huge relief to get to this stage.

How are your various days going?

Ass-penny

16pcCutlerySet posted:

Anyway in other news my partner and I just got a hoose of our own. Lotsa paperwork and whatnot to do but tis a huge relief to get to this stage.

How are your various days going?

that's huge news! home ownership has lots of ups and downs. :cheers: to you n your partner! if'n your looking for fixing advice to save money, there's the DIY subforum but there's plenty of handy folks in byob too, don't be afraid to ask!

16pcCutlerySet

deplorable

rear end-penny posted:

that's huge news! home ownership has lots of ups and downs. :cheers: to you n your partner! if'n your looking for fixing advice to save money, there's the DIY subforum but there's plenty of handy folks in byob too, don't be afraid to ask!

That will be v useful :cheers: it may need a wee bit of work done

3D Megadoodoo

Nice knife on the right there :mmmhmm:

16pcCutlerySet

deplorable
v proud of my old sig

3D Megadoodoo

I just counted them, to be sure :tinfoil:

cruft

rear end-penny posted:

Well, yeah, but my guess was they were getting out of the pool and dog was like "nope" so the people were like "OMG Heather's gonna love this, you stay in and I'll go get the camera".

Everybody got a good laugh, they made sure to film señor doggo getting in a swim at the end, and, most importantly, that dog probably won't try to jump the fence for a few hours after a workout like that. A+ dog video IMHO.

Goons Are Gifts

hello friends I am back from camping in the wilderness of the north, I spent about 20 hours in trains and it was one hell of a ride but also it was a lot of sun and a lot of too warm to stay in tent and now I am back home and honestly, a bed is a comfy invention that I am happy to have

Goons Are Gifts

16pcCutlerySet posted:

Will take it up with 'em. Have cleared everything and still got no threads on my got dam forum

hello welcome back!!! this looks so dire I am sorry, no idea what's up with that honestly, looks like some wild technical thingy, feel free to hit up astral and jeff on this so we can get to the bottom of this

16pcCutlerySet

deplorable

Goons Are Great posted:

hello welcome back!!! this looks so dire I am sorry, no idea what's up with that honestly, looks like some wild technical thingy, feel free to hit up astral and jeff on this so we can get to the bottom of this

Problemo solved! I had archives turned on and apparently that confused everything. How was camping??

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

hello friends I am back from camping in the wilderness of the north, I spent about 20 hours in trains and it was one hell of a ride but also it was a lot of sun and a lot of too warm to stay in tent and now I am back home and honestly, a bed is a comfy invention that I am happy to have

wow this sounds really nice friend! hope you had a really great time!

Leraika

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I love taking train trips but it's always very expensive so I don't get to do it as much as I'd like

3D Megadoodoo

Leraika posted:

I love taking train trips but it's always very expensive so I don't get to do it as much as I'd like

Whenever I go on a boat, I take the train to the terminal and back because it's so darn convenient, comfortable, and cheap. The buses are always full. I'm assuming because most people - even natives - don't even realize they could be taking the train.

Also I never pay because the ticket inspectors get off at the railway station, they never take that last leg. (It's just a few minutes.)

Goons Are Gifts

16pcCutlerySet posted:

Problemo solved! I had archives turned on and apparently that confused everything. How was camping??

oh no the classic archive trap!
camping was good, i have never really been camping before so this was special and I can't say I absolutely adore sleeping on the floor and inside a rather cheap tent but I do see the appeal to it and with more preparation this might be a really fun activity to do

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i had strep and then i took some antbiotics and it went away but they messed up my stomach so they gave me some different antibiotics that apparently my strep is resistant to and the strep came back and now im back on the other gut-bustin drugs!! antibiotic resistance is terrifying but im glad we have alot of drugs

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

oh no the classic archive trap!
camping was good, i have never really been camping before so this was special and I can't say I absolutely adore sleeping on the floor and inside a rather cheap tent but I do see the appeal to it and with more preparation this might be a really fun activity to do

GaG cosplaying an ant by sleeping on the ground

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
GaG cosplaying an ant by picking up a tortilla chip and bringing it back to his queen

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Rarity posted:

GaG cosplaying an ant by picking up a tortilla chip and bringing it back to his queen

cheezit, a giant cheezit from tacobell. lick clean the holy relic buried within the crunch wrap and carry it to your queen! I can't wait for this to leave CA, it's going to be successful I can feel it, please come to me giant cheezit crunch wrap.

sig by owlhawk911

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i had strep and then i took some antbiotics and it went away but they messed up my stomach so they gave me some different antibiotics that apparently my strep is resistant to and the strep came back and now im back on the other gut-bustin drugs!! antibiotic resistance is terrifying but im glad we have alot of drugs

Yoghurt, and lots of it!

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

Dog was so happy swimming about!

Could be it was time for everyone to get out of the pool or concerns over chlorine/no place for the dog to rest. Or being a no-good dog-hating jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
You know what I really don't like about voice services like Siri, Alexa, etc? Aside from the monopolies and billionaires, etc stuff.

They don't respond to you saying their name. Like verbally, they don't respond.

If you say Alexa, she just starts listening for whatever you're going to say. Which isn't normal conversation. When you say something to a person and start by stating their name, typically they respond to you.

You: Jerry?
Them: -Sup?

The only people that just obediently stay quiet and then go perform a task for you are servants.

I wonder what this is doing to us mentally that we just bark out orders all day. All of us. Conditioned to bark orders.